The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "F.S.C.P." Rp (OOC - Open)  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
Re: "F.S.C.P." Rp (OOC - Open)
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »

"Yeah I know you could... but that whole lone gunman shit ain't gonna mean nothing when an angry herd of Gargons come at you, and you've seen that for a fact, may that poor bastard rest in piece.", scratching the back of his head as he sighs. "We work as a unit, and succeed, when you finally learn that you might get lucky and selected to join Blitz or Gaia Armored Squad?" smiles and notices the elevator slow down,

"Alright everyone keep close and stay in an orderly line, and remember what I said before." as the elevator comes to halt it lets out a screeching clang as the doors open, "Rusty old piece of crap!", walking forward as the other subjects around  roar and go about their own business in their holding cells each with the necessities needed to live comfortably and calmly, "Like we call this place The Zoo, these subjects are feral and animal like in nature so we took the precautions to give them space and areas suitable to live in.", turning around walks backwards without doubting his directions, "Kinda like a real Zoo...", with a chuckle he proceeds to talk explaining the cells and why we care for these ones like this,

----------------

Meanwhile in the Omega Sector, the two soldiers find them selves at the control room that keeps watch of subjects, "Hurry up with the detonator! I would like to get out of here before others get here."

"I'm hurrying we would be out of here a lot sooner if somebody didn't start shooting up the place and we got stuck in a gun fight!!", on his knee begins to tinker with the bomb/EMP and sighs.

"Hey atleast we got in right?! Be happy I capped off the guy going for help... or we would be screwed!", standing up holds his rifle and groans, "Did you remember to set the timer?"

"Of course I did! I wanna be out of here before this shit goes to hell." wiping sweat from his brow continues to tinker with the explosive, "Just give me a few minutes and we can get the hell out of here."

"You got three!"

"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 04:10:51 AM »
Jeck chuckled. They had connection with eachother.
"You're one of the biggest creatures here, when those soldiers break us free, the real FSCP soldiers and facility will do everything to try and stop us by using our weaknesses against us. For me, they would turn on all the lights on me from every side. The shadow is my ally.
This is where you can help me. By your size, you can block light and/or eliminate the light sources. Giving me shadow and strength to help you in turn. Deal?"

Jeck walked away a bit from the wooden bars. His hands sizzled for a moment after he let go of the bars. He looked at his hands, frowning.
He thought about how wood is the weakest materials known to man, but this specific wood type can burn his skin.
Jeck grinned and sat on the floor, waiting for Snakebot's reply.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 10:16:38 AM »
Rook sighed and nodded to his officer, knowing hes right, but not liking it, then grabbed a rifle off the armory wall. "want one?" he notions to carver.

- - - - - -

sendeus sat in waiting, rather then clawing at the walls, he began to sharpen them against each other  They made a loud screech like nails on a chalkboard with every pull.
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 02:48:55 PM »
Kisc'khan would have smirked if he had a mouth, or any part of a face for that matter, because, being mostly mechanical, all he possesses is a camera in place of an eye. He pulses out the following message to Jeck:
"Provided whoever was killed didn't have their rifle taken away, I could easily hard-wire that into me, and blast apart any light fittings, in return, I need you to find my stolen body parts, or just steal some of these guys armour and weaponry, 'cos honestly, at the moment I'm pretty weak..."

He flexed his forward utility limbs once more, while power-sticks slid out of the wrists on his heavy graspers. He heard the screeching noises from sendeus' cell, and lowers the sensitivity on his sound-wave detectors. Whatever wasin that cell was flipping annoying...
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 04:12:38 PM »
Grabbing the rifle and loads ammo into it, "Yeah sure... gives me an chance to explain these, don't want another idiot shooting his face off.", holding the rifle up and explaining it's properties and uses, glances over to Rook as he wanders off, "Okay so now that we are all aware of the dangers, who actually needs help aiming and shooting?" sees a few raise their hands, "Come on now, be honest!", watches a few others raise their hands, "I thought so... no shame in it, here we train you for that and Rook will put a demonstration on for us.",

Raising hand and waving to a security cam to signal a couple targets to be lowered all are moving in quick rotations and zig zag formations, "Ready?!"

------------

In the Omega sector;

"Alright it's all set, now lets get out of here!" getting up from taking a knee holds rifle  and walks to the doorway, "Cool lets get the hell out of here this place is creepy and those things make the strangest of sounds." as the bomb ticks away as it has a good fifteen minutes before detonation.

"Aww scared?" with a chuckle leads on to the elevator.

"No! well aren't you?" following after him

"Why should I?! We'll be long gone before this place turns into hell on earth."

Back in the security room a lone drink say a coke can tips over luckily being spared from the shoot out tips over and the liquid slowly crawls over to the bomb making it short circuit as the timer goes from 14:35 to 2:15 and dropping...

"Trust me! We got time!"

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 10:35:31 PM »
Rook smiles, finally allowed to do something. he raises his rifle, giving the basic demonstration as simple as he could. "always make sure its loaded, never point at anything you dont plan to kill, and when looking down the sights, make sure they line up, take a deep breath and squeeze the trigger   if its any further then 20 yards, you don't want to flinch" Rook then hit every target, bulls-eye on every one "of course, real beasts move around"

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

sendues sharped his claws to a bright gleam, then waits very impatiently, howling every couple of seconds
[/url]

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
Kisc'khan couldn't take this cell, or that scratching noise anymore. He hurls himself at the wall, head first, causing a small dent in it, but little else "Shaddap you stupid scratchy thing!" he yells, slamming his tail rpepeatedly into the metal causing thumping noises. He begins punching it repeatedly with his heavy graspers again, increasing their strength with the grapple function. The allow tips on his knuckles had been removed however, so his fists did little, save from damage themselves.

Back in the Delta area, The Kraken reawakens, shifting his head into that of a cat, before walking down the hall, nodding at a few more familiar mutants and scientists, while glaring at those he wasn't too friendly with. And hell, when you're the descendant such a powerful killing machine, you're bound to make a few enemies, even if you are the juvinile state and are mosly pasifistic.

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »
As the crowd claps their hands, a chill runs up Carvar's spine causing him to walk away quickly towards the door "Everyone if you would please this way." with puzzled looks on their faces they all followed slowly,"Quickly now!", as they get closer an eerie silence fill the whole floor, followed by a muffled explosion beneath the floor as it without warning shifts and shaking up all the subjects howl and roar from fear, suddenly all their cells open and true chaos fills the floor, losing his footing gets knocked back by a larger subject into the rusty elevator, standing up and shaking head is dazed as the loud snaps of the cables and makes the elevator drops, "Shit!" with the last thing being seen is the new guys panicking and falling through the floor and Rook opening fire, Grabbing a hold of the side rails as it scraps against the walls.

----------------

Back in Omega room...

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE HAD TIME!?!", as they both whip around to see the explosion they open fire on everything that moves, in a panic one of them starts to pound his fist against the elevator switch, "Oh man... Oh man... OH MAN!!!", as they watch in horror down the cells a few subjects stop and fight over the remains of the killed soldier from earlier, ripping him to pieces, others begin to fight one another, flying around or sprinting off on their own, "Quick this way man!!", sticking against the wall as one tries to run for it, the other soldier behind him is stuck and what looks like is, being pulled into the very floor by black shadow like arms, he flails about fighting to get free but only the echoing sound of his neck breaking is heard after his pleas of help.

"**censor** THIS!!", running for his life wanting to survive pants trying to find another elevator as the sirens of the whole "F.S.C.P." base goes off. A red light starts to flash as the main lights shut off rendering it almost pitch black. Looks over his shoulder hearing an elevator screech coming down uncontrollably sending sparks everywhere til it crashes down loudly. "CHRIST!! WERE'S THE **censor** EXIT!!!"

-------------

Back in the Delta floor,

A robotic voice is talking over the entire base, "ATTENTION STAFF AND DELTA/ZETA CLASSES PLEASE REMAIN CALM AND RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS AND LOCK YOUR DOORS WE ARE UNDER CODE BLACK LOCK DOWN FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION ON SIGHT, WE REPEAT A CODE BLACK LOCK DOWN IS IN EFFECT ALL ACCESS TO ALPHA AND OMEGA FLOORS HAVE BEEN LOCKED OFF TIL FURTHER NOTICE, ANYONE CAUGHT TAMPERING WITH THE SYSTEM WILL BE TERMINATED ON SIGHT, ACTS OF RESISTANCE TO RETURN TO ROOMS WILL BE TERMINATED ON SIGHT..... ATTENTION STAFF-" as the recording continues on all the staff clear out and a few help return some helpless subjects to their habitats,

"What's happening?!" Coco was playing with another Zeta before it all happened and finds her self scared and not sure where to go looking around almost on the verge of tears, panic everywhere and the red light continues to flash.

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »
Kisc'khan begins lauging manically, springing forward, smashing the other omegas out of the way and grasping the fallen soldiers rifle. He sees the body is useless and shrugs with his heavy graspers. His utility limbs begin folding out like a monstorous spider, as he takes the remaining flesh, cramming it into a sinister comparment. A loud tone can be heard, and his tail end starts bubbling like boiling water. His left heavy grasper shoves the gun in, and he roars, shooting out the lights, and searching for the remaining clips of the soldier. His head shifts out into high sensory mode, it was more delicate, however he could analyze sound and the other Omega's much easier.

He hears the paniced shouts of the soldiers, and aims in their general direction with his new tail weapon, firing a small burst.

Kraken hears the siren, and bursts out, his muscles increasing in size and power by the inreased rush of blood, his vision sharpening, his three tentacles bursting out. An unearthly screech bursts from his shifting face, now becoming a large maw, with a dotting of eyes both on the top and bottom jaws. He hisses at those coming near him...

His lexicon, combined with his confusion resulted in him not understanding the message, now he was scared and angry, resorting to animalistic principles, he gives himself the voicebox of a lion, roaring at those near him, his tentacles flailing to keep them at bay.

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »
Rook jumped back to part of the floor that was still intact, and reloaded his rifle "CARVER WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!?" rook yelled loudly and juggled fending off any SCP's and grabbing spare magazines from the rack, until sendeus charged " CARVER, HIT THE BUTTON" rook ran back into the elevator

- - - - - - - -

Sendeus bolted out of his cell, slamming everything out of his way, seeking only his revenge on Rook, yowling he drew his claws and charged.
[/url]

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2013, 11:32:34 PM »
After the crash Carvar is dazed and everything is muffled by a ringing sound, rolling over and lifting a piece of the elevator that caved in off his back, crawling out and looks up seeing various different figures lumber about and flying about, "What... what the hell happened." Pulling himself out of the wreckage leans against the wall being almost invisible cause of the flash of the red light and it being so dark.

"EH! Gotta get out of here..." Rifle still on his back drags self out of sight and seeing most of the subjects give chase to the other soldier, listening to the robotic voice give it's transmission, "Oh no... Coco... hope she's okay... and hope Rook can handle himself for the time being, his little intercom on his wrist crackles as the transmission gets cut off, "Shit, looks like I'm on my own for the time being."

--------------------

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2013, 03:46:36 PM »
Kisc'khan slides towards the crashing sound of the elevator, readying his tail rifle. He spots the corpe of another soldier, and takes his reloads. The gun was covered in body juices of humans and non-humans however, and from an analysis, he saw that the gun was jammed. Grumbling about poor consruction, he slid over to Carvar's position, moving like a sidewinder snake, his red eye moving back into his head to protect it from any bullets. His vision was back to normal now, as was his hearing and smell.

He locks his forward heavy graspers onto the ground and rises up, he was still lower than Carvar, however that meant little. His tail arcs like that of a scorpion, pointing at the elite soldier before him. He chuckles "Hello human, you are going to tell me where my armour, arms, railcannon and waver are, NOW". The last word was sharp and harsh, he was showing that he would kill Carvar if he didn't help.

Squidface bolts away, his powerful legs giving him high speed. He saw other deltas being lead back to their rooms, and made a mental note to fight like crazy if they stopped him. He ran to the elevator, pressing the button that he saw brought the elevator back to this floor. He looked about for any soldiers or scientists, warily...

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2013, 05:42:48 PM »
as the elevator starts to rise, sendeus shrieks and tries to latch on, his claws clwing through the bottom of the elevator, rook fires a constant stream at sendeus till he is forced to release. Sendeus yowls and the elevator rook and carver were on rises up a floor, rook turns to see squidface, his rifle in hand, nervous, but not trigger happy "squid! you have no idea how much you helped by hitting that button" rook takes a sigh of relief

- - - - - - -

below senseus's yowls are even louder then before in anger, surely irritating the others
[/url]

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2013, 02:07:42 PM »
Jeck just simply follows the Snakebot untill they meet up with Carvar.
He just stayed behind the Snakebot for now, being reluctant and careful on how to use his own powers.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2013, 03:46:50 AM »
Letting out a heavy sigh looks down at the ground, "Hey now easy... I ain't the one that brought you here, let alone take your stuff... matter of fact how should I know where your junk is?" holding up arms grunts standing on his left leg as the other is injured, "Besides why would I help killers like you anyways..." looking over to his side sees all the chaos of the subjects ripping each other apart.

Groans at the pain as his vision blurs,

---------------------

Coco is lost not remembering where to go and is just wandering about the labs holding on to Carvars hat scared and sniffling, "H-hello?... Anyone?" walking about slowly with the only light being from the red flashing ones,