The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Trials of Khordom: The Beginning  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Trials of Khordom: The Beginning
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2013, 10:58:28 PM »
Aolith steps across the threshold, unsure, but pushing himself to do it. Honestly, he was a bit shaken from his memories and was unsure of how to react at this time. His tail curls up and he keeps his hands in his pockets, the spikes on his back quivering and raising slightly.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2013, 11:56:36 PM »
( ;) Because then I get to explore moral greys.  I'll make a second character later.  Maybe a well intentioned extremist for the good side.  :)  I just like to test what I can do with characters instead of always picking the right side.  Good is great, but grey is human.  And often, I have characters that don't turn evil, so much as morally ambiguous.  Also, I'm more horrified because on kangaroos, the pouch is the womb...  XD  Brain bleach island, dead ahead!)

Rachel stared at her, backing away.* "Uh, O...Kay?  Um, thank you for... sharing?"  She looked at Jynx, more than a little creeped out.  She immediately took to the skies to get away from the situation.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2013, 02:30:06 AM »
Jynx took off toward the library. "Fly safely, Rachel!" he said, heading towards his destination.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
"If I needed to look for information, where would I go? Of course, the library!" Jorm thought. Jorm found a map of the town, lying on the ground, and picked it up. He then began heading toward the library, cautious to remain unnoticed by the surrounding townspeople. After arriving at the library's entrance, he quickly ducked down and went inside. He entered the first aisle and began to browse among the shelves of books.
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!