The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "F.S.C.P." Rp (OOC - Open)  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
Re: "F.S.C.P." Rp (OOC - Open)
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »
Kisc'khan would have sighed if he posessed any lungs. "I am not a killer" he states "I am a soldier, like you, and a tinker, my master race's ideals are different from those of your race". His protobrain thinks for a little, before eventually coming to a soloution. He picks Carvar up with his right Grasper and states "Give me your rifle, a hostageis better than nothing, maybe the rescue team will know where my tools and weapons are..."

He glances at Jeck "I took out the lights" he explained "At least, I think I did, whats your name, by the way?" he adds "Were working together and it would, in any culture if I reffered to an ally as 'small weird person'. My name is Kisc'khan KA revision." His eye looks back to Carvar.

Kraken grins at Rook before adopting a more worried face, slipping out of the carnivorous monster head and to the head of a fish. "Whats going on down there?" it asked "Did something get loose or what? Also, why are all the subjects being moved to their rooms? Also, why do you stink of sweat? Also, why is it all dark?" It takes one last breath "Also, why do I hear the voice of a human child?". A pair of cat-like ears sprout out of its head as it tries to pinpoint the sound.
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2013, 05:31:06 PM »
Jeck grins when the Snakebot picks up Carvar. Indeed, a hostage is better than nothing and they would have to work together to get out of this facility. Back to their own environment and what they do best.
"My name... I have been called Jeck. I don't mind what you call me, as long as it's not an insult. I expect nothing less from you either." Jeck's hands became dark, turning black, forming into long sharp claws.
"Thanks for taking out the lights, or at least most of them. Now I can fester in the shadows and use my imaginative abilities to do whatever I please..." He grinned and smiled at Carvar.
"You know, Kisc'khan... Now with some of my strength back I could just find out the information he has in his small human brain... Force him to say it. Perhaps that's a good idea?"

- - - - -

The Slenderman was in his cell when he heard the alarm. He didn't do anything, just wait and stand in his cell untill he could figure out what to do next.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2013, 01:28:32 AM »
Looking over their heads sighs, and struggles to get free, kicks his right boot against the wall it a rhythmic pattern, "If you are expecting a way out or any chance of escape... I'm afraid you are shit out of luck... as by now any and all exits are sealed by meter of that metal your...", flicks Khan's armor, "suit is made of... for primitive beings we do learn fast, to keep those like you from ever harming another life.", continues to kick at the wall as it echoes through the chaos, laughing and putting a smile on his face as his helmet starts to form and close on his head (kinda like Dead Space style) "Hehe, you probably think I got a way out of this but not really... then again I don't have much of any one to count on down here.", kicks against the wall more.

-------------------

Coco is still wandering about the labs looking around, then suddenly hears soldiers running up and down the halls, decides to duck down and keep low trying to hide from them remembering what the announcement over the intercom said. "C-Carvar w-where are you?..."
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2013, 07:25:51 PM »
Kisc'khan (would have) grinned at Jeck, before pulling Carvar away from the wall "You better not be using some fancy encryption there" he hisses, pushing is rifle-tail up into Carvars face, and adjusting his grip so his arms can't move. He looks down to Jeck once more, and says "I would honestly have preffered extracting his brain and getting Am'tan'teka or a fleshcrafter to take all his memories and intelligence, however we don't have access to them here, so yeah, probe him to your hearts content..." He moves Carvar in front of Jeck, waiting for the magic to happen.

He looked about at the other omegas, aiming his tail their way in case they got rowdy...

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2013, 11:51:14 PM »
rook sighed at kraken "an explosion fried the systems,EVERY omega is free, me and carver were on the elevator, but Kisc'khan snatched him, hes either dead or hostage. "all the exits are sealed, which means no way in for carver either, just go try and to calm down the other nice ones. Rook reloads his rifle.
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »
Kraken glances at Rook "What the hell is Kisc'khan?" he asks, a tentacle uncoiling, "Oh" it adds, by the way, I heard this: "ATTENTION STAFF AND DELTA/ZETA CLASSES PLEASE REMAIN CALM AND RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS AND LOCK YOUR DOORS WE ARE UNDER CODE BLACK LOCK DOWN FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION ON SIGHT" it repeats the message in the same tone as the tannoy... The exact same tone. It glances around, wondering if anybody heard, then glanced back at Rook, its ears perked up again, at the sound of the voice. It was too quiet for Rook to hear, however with ears that can be changed to allow the maximum amount of noise to come in, It could hear her, along with the sounds of a few insects a corridor away... It also heard soldiers.

"Rook, there's some military guys coming our way" it muttered, uncoiling its other two tentacles "By the way, what does termination mean?".

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2013, 09:41:37 AM »
Large shadows formed around Jeck and moved towards Carvar. The shadows seemed to envelop him, but they just entered his body, which would make any regular human being feel cold.
"Now then, you probably won't like this, but it's best not to struggle. Which of course you will, that is why the shadows are inside of you. You'll feel them if you're making it a hard time on me."
Jeck stared at Carvar and found all useless information at first/ Like whether he preferred tea or coffee, etc. Then he felt an invisible wall and tried pushing it. Behind this wall was some important information. If he could just get in, he could force Carvar to tell them what they want.

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2013, 07:54:53 PM »
Rook paused and looked at kraken "it means bad things will happen, get to your cell or stay right by me, and dont look mean, look cute, as hard as that can be for a squid"

- - - -- - - - - -- -

Sendeus failed to get Rook, he snarled and clayed at the walls, scraping everywhere trying to find another route upstairs
[/url]

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 09:48:09 PM »
(Excuse the late post... was really busy with stuff lol my bad!)

As Carvar begins to flail about trying to get free he feels the shadows pushing their way into his very mind, as he even starts to see and remember things even the things he tried to forget, "N-No! NO!!" as he races through his memories a loud scrapping sound followed by a thundering bang echoes, suddenly the speaker goes off again,

"ATTENTION!! HIGH-OMEGA CLASS SUBJECTS #1056, #154, AND #894 HAVE ESCAPED FROM IT'S CELL, REPEAT TEST SUBJECTS CODE NAME RYNOX, CODE NAME BRUTUS, CODE NAME RIPPER HAVE ESCAPED ALL FACULTY, STAFF, AND SUBJECTS RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS IMMEDIATELY!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ATTENTION!! HIGH-" as the speakers continue the ground in the Omega floor shakes as the large creature Rynox lets out a roar and starts tearing up the place with his blades running over anything in its way,

The speaker starts to crackle and give another, "CONTAINMENT CELLS FOR LOW-OMEGA CLASS ARE FAILING CONTAINMENT LOSS IMMINENT, ALL PERSONAL EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! CELL FOR SUBJECTS #67-#84 CODE NAME HELL SPAWNS ARE ESCAPING!!" small shrieks and ear bleeding screams sound off around the the floor level they begin to flood in like a plague, mean while as Rynox finds himself three victims lined up, as he starts off in walk soon picks up speed knocking other subjects down scrapping his arms along the walls, letting out a horrific roar.

Carvar snaps out of it thanks to the ear splitting roar and struggles to get free, "Let me go you idiots!! We gotta move!! NOW!!!"

(WARNING)
Some of these pictures might disturb you a bit and I apologize.

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »
Kisc'khan glanced at Carvar uncomfortably. Although Khur'ash military law did allow the killing of civilians in moss circumstances, and the use of gas and nuclear weaponry, torture was still illegal. He lowers the sensitivity of his wave detectors, trying to shut out Carvar's yelling. "You could probably make it less traumatic" he muttered.

His wave detectors picked up the warning, and he looked around, some of the Omegas had noticed Carvar, he hastily placed him down, staring at him with his one eye. "Stay put human" he said "I can help you get out of here, do you still have your rifle?". He focuses on the lift - the master scavanger had a new challange: Repair the lift. His forward utility arms unfolded, revealing blowtorches and power sticks, along with fine manipulators designed to allow the manipulation of complex circuitry. "If you don't have your rifle" he said to Carvar "I'll lend you mine".

He attacked the crumpled frame of the lift, his arms fusing together the destroyed pieces of metal with unnatural speed. "You're lucky!" he said, lifting up the torn support wire, and glancing at the loose part dangling above. "I'm not designed for combat, the fleshcrafts designed for combat would be significantly harder to fight than me... Easier to outthink though" he added. Readying himself to leap upwards. He looks to Carvar again, repeating his question: "Need a gun?".

Kraken nodded, flipping its head to that of a dog, it moved behind Rook. Its tentacles went back into their hump, and it formed a quick skin over its body, resulting in its thick muscle being unexposed, and its body in general to look smoother and less designed for killing. The skin was uncomfortable though, and its sense of touch was now heavily dulled. As much as it loathed to, it grew itself a pelt of grey-blue fur, making it seem even less threatening.

Of course, it still had six highly developed legs, and a mysterious hump on it back containing three long thin tentacles with amazing motor abilities. It looked slightly nervously at the soldiers as they ran up. Kraken's ears could still pick up the sound of Coco however, and it wanted to investigate...

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 09:57:26 AM »
Jeck tisked and loosened the 'shadow-binds' in Carvar's mind. "Fine, but only because you're useful now. After this is all over I'll deal with you later."
He turned towards the Kisc'Khan. "I can deflect some bullets, I guess. My power hasn't been used for so long in these kind of situations. It's kind of hard to tap into them so well as before. I'll deal with any other creature that tries to maul you down."
Blackness enveloped Jeck and a wide bright smile appeared on his face.

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2013, 05:47:35 AM »
rook looked at kraken "how are the others? they havnt shot any of you have they?" he started to head down the hall, heading for the intercom to pass on what happened down below, first hand
[/url]

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
Still in a daze shaking his head from his brain being probed at, stands up and takes his rifle from his back holding and taking the safety off and charging the plasma attachment under the barrel as it gives a faint yellow glow turning a bright blue, "I'm fine just let me get my head straight, that trick of yours has me all fuzzy and dizzy!", almost in a limp against the wall drags himself towards the left, "We have to get to the Security room there we can figure things out! COME ON!!", as he tugs on his new temporary partners to follow.

Rynox reaching his top speed lets out a roar as he smashes into the wall behind them shaking the very ground like a small tremor, the force of his impact pushes the trio back and knocks Carvar to the ground as he scrambles to get up, "That armor is too tough take on, we gotta move!", as the beast reaching back stabs his blades into the wall bending and melting the metal walls pulling himself out, his very body gives off intense heat that is unbearable to be close to.

--------------------------------

Coco is scared out of her wits keeping low and to the shadows, suddenly hears approaching foot steps causes her to freeze and drop to the ground covering her head shivering from fear, "Please... go away... Go away!!!"

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2013, 11:37:21 AM »
Jeck huffed at Carvar and used some of his powers to help him up and continue walking/running. The human wouldn't be much use to them if he was still in a daze.
Once the Rynox slammed into the wall Jeck got an idea. He wouldn't want to try and fight this guy. It practically had no brains to control anyways or mess around with. So, instead in order to keep it at bay for some time untill they all got out safely, Jeck created a wall of shadows that would entangle the creature if it decided to run or walk right through it, temporarily blinding it.
He wanted to create an illusion at first, but knowing full well that would only work in this case if the creature was focussed on its surroundings, which it clearly not. It was focussed on them instead.
Of course, the worry with the technique he used now was that if the creature decided to run through his shadow barrier anyways and get blind for a while, it would run around rampaging AND not knowing where it would be running to. But at least it wouldn't be focused on them anymore.
Jeck chuckled briefly at the thought of unintelligent life and followed Carvar.

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »
Kisc'Khan was partwat through tinkering with the lift when Carvar ran to get out of the way. He decided to stay where he was, being several feet in the air... Of course, that changed a little when the Rynox slammed into the area underneath him, trashing his work. "Son of a bitch" The fleshcraft commander muttered, before yelling "I would be in a much better position right now if you didn't steal most of my armour and weaponry!". He looked down as Rynox was encased in a large shadowy wall. He muttered something obscene, and dropped down, the wall partially encasing him. To get around the blindness, he bumped up the sensetivity on his sonar and scuttled out.

He found Jeck and Carvar, glaring at them "You tell me where the armoury is right now or I swear I will split you in two, and turn you into an asexually reproducing combat slave* from whatever the hell I can find..." One of his fists slammed the floor to punctuate the point, as his tail swivelled about. "So" he said sharply, throwing a glance behind him at the mutants, daring them to come closer "What'll it be?". He had won this, it would probably be intelligent to follow his commands.

Kraken heard Coco, and sighed "Screw this" he muttered, bolting off down the corridor, his powerful legs driving him into a powerful gallop. He kept his skin and fur for the moment though - whoever was crying out probably wouldn't react positively to a muscle borne killing machine. He shifted his voicebox into that of a dog, hopefully giving him the ability to pass off as a zeta. He threw a final glance in Rook's direction, before thundering down the corridor, spotting a group of soldiers near where he detected the sound.

"Stop you villanous curs! Or I shall have to use deadly force!" He yelled gallantly, the actual sentence coming out as a number of yips and barks... Well, at least he didn't look much more suspicious than your average six legged dog...

*The basic melee soldier for the Stu-zhet fleshcraft armies is a bulky six foot warrior with a simple protobrain allowing it to pick targets and charge them. In battle, they duplicate much like a yeast cell. The brain (nucleus regarding yeast) splits, one part moving to the hump where it redevelops into a full brain. The old brain also redevelops, and a new clone (formed from nutrients and proteins ingested by the first soldier) climbs out of the hump on the back. Fleshcraft armies are designed for practicality in mind, not aesthetics.