The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Calling all Roleplayers interested in serious RPs!  (Read 11354 times)

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Calling all Roleplayers interested in serious RPs!
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2012, 07:34:12 PM »
The black panther grinned sadistically exposing a mouth full of sharp pearly whites. Holly's green and blue eyes flashed,"I love when students are so eager to please." Her tail flicked and she stood from her seated position, "and with daggers, just like myself. We shall begin." The panther took a leap forward and held her right dagger down aiming for the students left shoulder.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Re: Calling all Roleplayers interested in serious RPs!
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2012, 07:46:14 PM »
Beatnory Was facing to a ox who has a sword. He's name was Caelum.
Nothing was happening; they just look to each other. While they where standing there Beat was thinking about the reason of doing this. The reason why he was in this class.
He did see a lot of bad people. They where only thinking about themselves and don't care is someone else has pain. He want to do something about that.

After a while they still where standing there. Beat know that he must make the first move.
So He grip his sword and hit Caelum on his right head.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:55:30 PM by Beatnory »

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »
(Caelum is a male Ox. Also, make sure to watch your grammar and how you type. You seem to be slipping a bit into what you were writing towards the beginning of this training system. Your tense agreements are a tad off and it becomes difficult to read. Make sure to take in context clues too as in what gender Caelum is by his description earlier.)

Next to those two, Master Caelum (nicknamed "the Bull" for his species and his fighting style) stood in the exact center of his circle with a large shield and a heavy sword held firmly, but in a relaxed way, to his side.

Caelum let the student approach and stand there awkwardly. He was always one of the more silent instructors and didn't enjoy long discussions or mid-combat banter like Mistress Althea.

When Beat moved, Caelum adjusted slightly to bring his broad sword in line with the strike. He angled it so that Beat's blade would deflect down and away from his body, giving Caelum some time to take a step back and lift his shield into position. It was large enough to cover his arm and a good portion of his chest and arm. A veritable wall to attacks.

Caelum retaliated with a low swipe at Beat's legs.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2012, 09:06:37 PM »
(My English is bad at the moment, I have ups and downs. I will do my best. I had edit my last post, I hope this is better. If not please say it, Thanks.)

Caelum waved his sword to Beat's leg. Before He can hit the lag, Beat was jumping up.
When Beat was on the highest point he threw himself backwards so there was more distance between him and Caelu. Direct when he hit the ground he runs to Caelumwith with his sword directed on Caelumwit.

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2012, 09:36:07 PM »
Craw leaned away from the thrusting sword, off balance from the stunning counter. She's fast! He squawked and ducked, sweeping his bladed cloak low towards Althea's legs.

Internet will be out for most of today- I will be temporarily unavailable.
Furry Code: FDL3adrw A++++ H-- M- R+++ T++ W Sm RLCT* a- cn++++ d+++ e++ f-- h- i++ j--- p+++ sm-

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2012, 09:44:36 PM »
To Beat:

It's alright, just try to make sure that you edit well and preview your materials. You are still having some issues with spelling, but your grammar is much better.

To Dirt:

Thanks for the notification.

Caelum moved slightly to put the center of his shield in the way of Beat's sword and felt the impact strike his arm. Beat's blade deflected slightly as the curvature of the shield angled the tip away from him. Caelum took a step forward and brought his sword down in an overhead cut. If Beat didn't move, it would come down right on his head.

"You're fun!" Althea laughed as she danced backwards away from the cloak. "You know... I've always admired your weapon. It's so interesting. I've only seen one like it."

Althea flourished her blade and returned to a "neutral" pose, legs together and blade held pointed towards her opponent. That lasted for only a moment though as she literally leaped back in with three quick jabs to Craw's stomach.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2012, 12:32:14 AM »
(My internet's back now!)

Craw squawked in anger as the sword entered his stomach. Not fatal, but it sure stung. He stepped back and launched himself into the air, circling a bit to regain his composure. Without warning, he stopped flying and whipped his cape down in a vicious drop attack, straight towards the back of Althea's head.
Furry Code: FDL3adrw A++++ H-- M- R+++ T++ W Sm RLCT* a- cn++++ d+++ e++ f-- h- i++ j--- p+++ sm-

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2012, 12:39:31 AM »
Althea stopped the pressure on her attack as soon as she felt her blade pierce flesh. Sure it was necessary to cause pain so that the students learned (or so the more hardline Masters thought...) but she didn't want to have to send this one to the infirmary! She let Craw retreat to the air, putting a hand to her brow to follow his path. His sudden dive caught her slightly off-balance though.

She ducked and stuck her blade up in an effort to block the blades hidden in the fabric. Unfortunately, the fluid nature of the cloak caused the weapon to wrap around her hand and slice her as Craw finished his attack. It wasn't debilitating, but it would hurt.

From the ground, Althea stayed low and kicked out with both feet towards Craw. She hoped to kick the Hawk off-balance while putting herself flat on the ground, face up.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2012, 01:08:20 AM »
The black panther grinned sadistically exposing a mouth full of sharp pearly whites. Holly's green and blue eyes flashed,"I love when students are so eager to please." Her tail flicked and she stood from her seated position, "and with daggers, just like myself. We shall begin." The panther took a leap forward and held her right dagger down aiming for the students left shoulder.
O_O (notices left shoulder thing)
(HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT?)

Jack moved back slightly, drawing his own daggers. "Don't I get a chance to draw my weapons first, madam?" he said, barely blocking the strike in time.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:06:19 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »
The kick caught him in the shins, but Craw managed to land on turn his trip into a forward roll. Unfortunately, the blades of his cloak scraped his shoulder and threw him to the side. He sprung up, disoriented, and brought his cloak in close, wrapping a fold around his wingtip. Then he lunged forward, snapping the cloak up at the fox's sword arm.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2012, 03:04:53 AM »
Being prone (and on your back no less) was normally a bad thing for a fighter, but Althea had made it a point to learn how to use this to her advantage. She whipped her sword in front of her to defend herself. Turned out it was just in time as the cruelly bladed cloak shot down at her once more. But then... Althea had a thought.

She turned her hand palm down and spun her sword around to tangle the cloak as it went for her hand. Now with the cloak around her sword arm and the back of her hand protected by her small gauntlet, she rolled backwards dragging the cloak with her. Standing tall, Althea gave another great heave.

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2012, 03:12:46 AM »
Craw should have been expecting this, as any basically intelligent opponent would realize it sooner or later, but he was so wrapped up in combat that he didn't realize his position until it was too late. He lurched to the floor, and stumbled along several feet before becoming to hopelessly entangled in his own weapon. Craw thrashed or a few moments before settling, defeated. "You...you have...have bested me. I see that I have...much to learn now." He closed his eyes and caught his breath. "But can you let me go now?"

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2012, 04:30:18 AM »
Holly landed in a crouched position in front of her student, "A good fighter never needs an invitation to draw their weapons." She sprung back and hissed exposing her large canine teeth, "come at me! This fight can't be one sided, and you did choose to fight a girl with power." She stood still ears and eyes focused on the student in front of her waiting for his first attack.

(What did I know? That was just my first attack?)
Alright Cif, I gave you something to work with here, standard fighting Holly you're dealing with here. What species are you playing with right now? Also, try to give at least 3 lines.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2012, 04:43:07 AM »
Jack threw away the doubts that had filled his mind and simply smiled at the panthress. "Well, you are my superior. I was not sure whether or not to... eh, never mind, let's just fight." Dashing forward, Jack took a quick stab at her arm to throw her off, then spun rapidly towards her, one foot out in an attempt to trip her up as he simultaneously faked a double-stab at her head.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:48:39 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2012, 04:52:30 AM »
Althea laughed. "Of course I will."

She bent down and carefully did just that. She helped him get out of his own tangled weapon.

"Good show," Otebon said from his circle. "With such a strange weapon your talent has to be very great to even expect to win against an average opponent."

"Oh don't listen to him," Althea said as she continued to work. "Wanna go again?"