The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Calling all Roleplayers interested in serious RPs!  (Read 11368 times)

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Re: Calling all Roleplayers interested in serious RPs!
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
The two swords are finally started to dance was Beatnory Thinking while he dodged the sword of his opponent.
Caelum, or beter know as the Bull, was quite dangerous. Beat has to act quickly or otherwise he will die.
Once Caelum didn't swing he's sword anymore Beat went immediately on the attack and he shouted "We need a name for the afterlife"

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »
Letting the blade carry through the strike and hit nothing but air, Caelum smiled at Beat. "I believe that's already covered child," the Ox's gravelly voice said behind his shield.

Squaring up to his student Caelum lived up to his name. He dropped his head and made a quick dash towards Beat.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
The ground was vibrate by the movement of the ox. Beat was fast so he could dodge the attack.
Caelum has an incredible power and Beat doesn't. The only reason why he still was alive is because of his speed.
"I must devise a plan, he must surely have a weak spot" was Beat thinking. With his shining sword in his hands, he brandished it towards Caelum.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »
Stopping at the edge of their, comparitively, small ring Caelum turned and faced his opponent again. He didn't give Beat time to complete his thoughts however. He quickly charged back in with a basic 3-strike combination. His sword flashed forward with a low stab, a jab with his shield, and a heavy cut from his sword. Caelum's advance did not slow one bit.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »
Bear was screaming. The sword of Caelum did hit Beat on his left arm. luckily it was not deep but there was blood and it hurts a lot.
He must be more careful the next time it may be too late. He went a bit backwards and he prepared himself for the attack of Caelum.

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2012, 05:38:08 PM »
"Well, I 'd love to have a rematch, but I need some time to recover. After all, fighting me in my current state would hardly be fair!" Craw laughed, but it turned into a quiet cough. "I'll just sit out a while."
Furry Code: FDL3adrw A++++ H-- M- R+++ T++ W Sm RLCT* a- cn++++ d+++ e++ f-- h- i++ j--- p+++ sm-

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2012, 05:46:44 PM »
Caelum checked his strike to ensure it didn't do too much damage. Master Albrecht had said to wound, not injure (as though that made a difference...).

"You've gotta attack if you want to win," Caelum said as he took another large stride forward. He was pushing Beat around the ring, trying to force him off balance and into a poor position. He charged once more, shield held in front of him like a ram.

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2012, 07:05:19 PM »
Fow a while beat was avoiding the attact of Caelum. he waited for the right moment. His only advantage was his speed. He knew that he had to use it.
when attact was not completely focused, Beat went in the attack. Quickly with his sword, he swings left and right and left again and so on.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »
Caelum ended up chasing Beat around the ring as he tried to keep Beat within his reach. Caelum continued to advance and take experimental swings at Beat until evnentually the student began to strike back.

Beat began to swing left and right at Caelum and for the first time Caelum stopped advancing so strongly. Using a combination of his sword and shield he blocked and avoided Beat's sword. Once he began to get a rhythm of Beat's strikes, Caelum slowly restarted his advance. He led with his shield.

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2012, 02:17:06 PM »
Caelum could defensible him self, but if you look his face you would swear that he had a hard time. But then, the attracts of Beatnory become weaker. he was tired.
He knew he couldn't do this for long, he had to do something, something fast.

He stopped the attacks and immediately he turned around Caelum. Now beat was standing at the back of Caelum. This was the only place where was no shield.
you can call it cowardly to attack from behind. But Beat knew that this was the only way.
he swung his sword at Caelum back.

((This post took a long time))

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
Holly grunted gruffly when her student was unsure of what to do. "This is a fighting scenario boy, your tryouts if-you-will. You fight with everything you've got, but remember it's just a spar. We're not trying to kill each other." With that Jack took a stab at her arm that she just backed away from to dodge, "Please tell me you've got more than that!" He started spinning forward towards her, which confused her, it was certainly a move she had never seen before. The panther lowered her stance and flipped both of her daggers forward as he was coming at her, and then he did something she wasn't expecting by coming at her head. She did a back bend just barely able to get low enough to dodge the attack, and then fell to the ground catching herself with her arms and rolling to her left to do a sweep kick attack at Jack's legs.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
With such a large shield and stationary method of fighting, Caelum could only really watch as Beat rolled around him. He turned his head to watch his smaller opponent.  He couldn't do much except hope that his thick leather armor protected his now vulnerable back.

The slice etched his armor, but didn't do much real damage. Caelum couldn't do much as he wouldn't be able to turn quickly enough to face back to Beat. He started to move away from Beat while trying to turn and face him. He angled his shield to start getting some form of protection in line.

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2012, 05:45:02 PM »
Caelum was trying to get away. For a second beat was surprised that he had done something like this.
But he knew that this was his only change so he went right on to action. He ran to Caelum with his swordt ready to strike.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »
Turning ponderously, Caelum was able to guard about half his open side with his shield, but he could see that running was going nowhere, so he had to change his tactics a bit. He planted one hoof and rolled the other as he leaned his shoulder towards Beat. With a quick lurch, Caelum pushed into a shoulder rush that would either strike Beat or carry him to where he could regain his squared-off positioning.

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2012, 08:37:12 PM »
Caelum did hit Beatnory. Beat didn´t expect this at all. He lost his balance and fell backwards.
His sword fell beside him. he grabbed his sword as quickly as possible. Hopefully in time.