The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 15180 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2012, 03:39:21 AM »
i don't think i'm unbeatable, i just know that i have nothing to lose, and i'll admit, i had a good upbringing till everyone i knew was killed and my entire family's home was burnt to the ground. i don't know these streets like you but i learn what i need to before just running in without knowing anything. and i don't bother trying to teach people why neither respect me not want to put in hard work. you say i failed some test i say you wouldn't survive if i put you to the test. remember to put the fire out when you leave. *he got up and pulled on his coat nd hat, gathering up his swords and walking out of the greenhouse* i thought that you might be a but more tolerable with some gratitude. guess your 'hard life' worked all that out of you.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »
Tabitha smiled, pushing him back against the wall.  "I know sweety.  I trust that you could do that and so much more.  Pretty please?"  She set her hands on either side of his head and pulled him into a kiss.  A rush of heat passed through both of them.  She broke the kiss.  "What do you say big boy?"
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2012, 01:51:54 PM »
Elizabeth snaps her fingers infornt of Danny's face. "gome on. snap too. i want to talk to you before she utterly destroys you. why were you following me and Tabitha darie? this would have been avoided if you would not have come."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2012, 02:00:13 PM »
Jacob's smile turned into a smirk as he lifted her up and cradled her to where Elizabeth and Danny were, then set her down on a chair before walking over to the experiment's body. "Now what am I fusing to this girl? I don't want to assume that you want me to meld these two together, unless that is what you're planning to see." He glanced towards Elizabeth, then back to Danny as he prepped his mind to wield darkness.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:03:51 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
Elizabeths eyes widened and looked quickly at Tabitha. "Miss you said nothing of that."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »
Rachel moved into a more comfortable position, the room spinning around her.  She barely heard Elizabeth's question, mumbling something about curiosity as Jacob brought Tabitha in.  Tabitha perched daintily on the chair.  "I want you to fuse my will and the girl's.  I know it's dangerous dear, but if I want to change the leadership of this country, I'll have to do it to them too."

Rachel looked up at Jacob fearfully, towering above her.  The chill in her chest expanded throughout her body, causing her to shake.  She could hardly move; fighting was far out of the question.  Elizabeth had been good with the binds too.  Whatever happened now was not of her choice.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:47:00 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:11 PM »
Jacob shook his head. "Unnecessary, I'll infuse her mind with your will, using the darkness as a cement." The chorus in his mind grew louder as he started chanting, followed by black tendrils of energy emanating from his body. some of them holding Danny in place while two tendrils passed right through her skull and attached to Danny's mind.

He slowly turned to Tabitha, gathering another set of tendrils that reached out towards Tabitha's chest...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2012, 02:53:19 PM »
Rachel struggled against the ropes, pain running through her body.  She tried to scream.  Nothing came out.  Tabitha smiled as the tendrils entered her, fusing her own darkness with them to help.  Chills ran through her, followed by intense heat.  She sighed.  "I almost forgot Darkness's pleasure."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:46:30 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2012, 03:19:43 PM »
Jacob was relieved that he wasn't harming Tabitha with the tendrils, and almost lost focus as the cold and heat washed over him. He then took a fragment of her will, and sent it through his body before it went out through the two tendrils at Danny's head. He then let each tendril fade away as he stopped the chanting.

"Give her a command, and she will follow whether she wants to or not." He let out a sigh, then turned back to Tabitha before clapping his talons together. "So, what would you like for dinner, my love?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
i don't think i'm unbeatable, i just know that i have nothing to lose, and i'll admit, i had a good upbringing till everyone i knew was killed and my entire family's home was burnt to the ground. i don't know these streets like you but i learn what i need to before just running in without knowing anything. and i don't bother trying to teach people why neither respect me not want to put in hard work. you say i failed some test i say you wouldn't survive if i put you to the test. remember to put the fire out when you leave. *he got up and pulled on his coat nd hat, gathering up his swords and walking out of the greenhouse* i thought that you might be a but more tolerable with some gratitude. guess your 'hard life' worked all that out of you.
"No wait!" Jackal rushed toward Serpington and wrapped him in a hug. "Look, I'm... I'm sorry, Max. I don't know why I act the way I do, but... I'm not made of stone. I can't do this all by myself." He looked up at the lace monitor with tear-filled eyes. "I... I'm always so alone.... I've never really been able to talk with someone else like this... I don't know anyone well enough. I'm not really all that I seem..." He buried his head in Max's chest. "Please... please don't go. I need you..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2012, 07:55:32 PM »
*max stod quietly for a momant, not so mych cos he wanted to but with jackal holding onto him as he was he couldn't get back inside  and moving back would likely cause them both to go of the side of the building* you can let go now........*he used his tail to pry jackal's arms from around his back and pushed him back inside before following him in* fine, i'll help you for a little while, just till you get your fathers blade back. after that you leave me alone.

and second.....you hug  my like that out in public and i'll put one of my swords in your eye.......
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
Jackal nodded enthusiastically. "Alright," he said. "But... are you sure that you don't want to stay around afterwards? I don't really think it would be too smart of me to go save that young girl on my own..." He shrugged. "I swear, that snake is evil. I've got to stop her."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2012, 08:10:14 PM »
and that dim whit who took your blade works for her, you think i'll be sitting back while you have your rematch? and you said it yourself you don't like fighting women.....in the world of reptiles women are as fair game as men. *he smirked a little, and looks over jackal again* if you were a little less arogent i might have reconidered sticking around, but after this i plan on running of with the doctors daughter and sailing to a far off land.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
Jackal grinned evilly. "I said I don't like fighting women. I didn't say anything about evil snake women." He chuckled, then stopped and looked over at Max. "Wait... I'm arrogant? Since when?" He thought for a few seconds, a look of confusion on his face. "Um... are you serious? Because if it sounded like I was arrogant, then I'm really sorry about that... I was just trying to sound heroic."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2012, 03:03:55 AM »
Elizabeth moved closer to danny and poked her shoulder. "Miss.... did.. did you just make an utterly mind controled minion??"