The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 24XX  (Read 5077 times)

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Re: 24XX
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 01:45:30 PM »
Kay stood far enough away that she could still be injured if there was a firefight, but there was nowhere for her to go that could get her out of harms way at this point. She just looked on as the guards held the two anthro's at gunpoint, and the android crept behind the guards. Her expression was still, and calm, but her heart was pounding.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Mostly black with various blue markings on his face and body.
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 140 pounds
  • Build: Just lean. No chiseled abs or huge muscles. Just lean.
  • Currently: breathing
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »
Jinx finally found it. Sanctuary city. A place loosely monitered by draconis and his rule. Perfect for jinx and the 50,000 credit bounty on his head. With his hood low, he walked over the rocky rubble hills to the gates below.

He was greeted with a halt from the guards. "do not be alarmed my friends. I am but a weary *giggle* traveller looking for a *snort* place to rest." he struggled to keep from laughing. Little did the guards know who they were talking to. "please take off your hood before passage." jinx sighed and rolled back his cloak. "An anthro! We don't like your kind here! You shall not pass!" "yes, yes, i'm an anthro, jeez, no need to friggin lose it! Now i'm just gonna pass through these gates cuz i don't want any trouble." jinx started to walk, but he was stopped in his tracks by the spears the guards were holding. "sorry bud. But you're not getting in here. there is no way i'm letting y--"
his words slammed to a halt. As blood dripped out of his mouth. He tried to gasp for air, to no success. He was dead before he hit the ground. The other guard stared blankly at the body. Jinx smirked and flipped out a knife. With a flash, the second guard was on the ground. Jinx flipped his hood back on, and passed through the gates.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 10:37:53 PM »
When Chronin got close enough, he caught the attention of the guards by creating a rather loud 'fwoosh' from the flame jets. When they turned to him, he unsheathed his energy claws to gore the two closest guards and immolate their bodies with the fire from his body. Then the bodies flew from his claws and at the other guards, spreading the fire to them as well.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 11:35:59 PM »
As soon as the android jumped into action, Boone despatched the guards not immediately being killed by the android with several quick shots from his blaster. All the deads where dead or immobalized within seconds. Boone approached the android slowly, extending his hand. "I appreciate the help, my name's Boone."

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 12:57:28 AM »
As soon as jinx had walked throught the gates, he was greeted with a Woosh as loud as a roaring jet, followed by several rounds of gunfire. Screams echoed into his ears... And then there was silence. "that sounded like one hell of a show!" and with that, jinx bolted to where the sounds had come from.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »
Flames resisted the urge to facepalm or otherwise broadcast his thoughts. Would it really have been that difficult to simply knock all the guards unconscious or at least grant them fairly painless deaths? The one who called himself Boone was approaching the android, something Flames thought unwise. Sure the war android had helped them out and Boone was clearly being somewhat cautious with the slow movement, but it still seemed more appropriate to maintain a distance. The old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is rarely ever true after all and should the android either be working for its own agenda or have simply become...unstable...then the fellow anthro would quite likely be killed very easily.

Still, he had helped them, so the cloaked fox wasn't exactly going to go out and level his blaster at him or speak his suspicions aloud. He'd give the android the benefit of the doubt...from a slight distance. "Appreciated." Was all he said to the android with a quick nod and some eye contact before containing to look around, searching for any more threats that may appear and checking that the fallen guards were indeed motionless.
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »
Chronin was going to immolate the anthro the moment he heard the blaster fire, but extinguished his flames since he himself was not following any orders. "Can any of you clarify why these, soldiers, are equipped with poorly maintained rifles?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »
Kay still watched cautiously, knowing how hostile this situation could get very quickly, but seeing how quickly the black fox was to introduce himself to the war android made her feel a little bit more at ease. She held her knife in her coat pocket ready to flick it open at any moment, but didn't feel the beating of anyone near her to worry about. She had the thought that the cloaked fox had noticed her, but he wasn't going to make any moves. In fact, she didn't notice him making many moves at all.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »
Jinx skidded to a stop, once he reached the area where the battle had taken place. Charred bodies  lay on th ground.After closer examination he noticed they were only the bodies of guards. The anthros that were standing in the middle of it all were probably the victims of some sort of attack. And above all, a huge dragon towered over the scene. Jinx decided not to approach. He just kept his hood low, and watched...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:59:46 PM by JinxTheRabbit »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 08:48:17 PM »
Meredith had time to kill as she was waiting for the resistance to assemble so she could drop by and say hi. The women's mind was a tad absent minded as she walked, looking down at the "local catch". She preferred to call the bounties prey but what ever, it just seemed to sound like a fish to her. The "Usual where on there, but then she noticed some new additions. 
  "Some low fishes, but this one looks fun.. knifes please are they kidding me-" she was mumbling under her breath until she ran into someone and feel on the ground. "I'm sorry-" she stopped as she looked at the hooded figure, and a smile crept on her face. "Jinx is it?" Her hand was on her gun.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 09:09:00 PM »
A puff of smoke blew out of Jinx's hood, from the ciggarette he was smoking. Jinx stepped back, alarmed. "how do you know my name?" His legs stood stiff, ready to run at any moment.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 10:08:16 PM »
Meredith aimed her trusty addonexus at her prey, she offered  her hand, "I suggest you come with me."
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
Boone looked quizikly at the android. "I don't see how it matters, and honestly I'm glad they were." He was confused by the androids motives, he wasn't even sure the android wouldn't turn on him next. "Listen . . . buddy, we should get out of here. Most people are going to be curious about a fight that sounded that big, we can discuss whatever you want once we put some distance in."

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »
Flames nodded to this and decided that he may as well contribute to that line of thought as well: "I don't advise us to return the way we came, I'd imagine that this part of the city might be swept pretty thoroughly. I don't have much knowledge of city layouts or how well people will investigate incidents but I'd imagine that losing ourselves with the crowd near the centre of the city and then making our way to another less-populated area would be a good starting strategy."

Stretching a little as he adjusted his weight so he was no longer leaning on the wall, the anthro threw a few quick glances around before continuing: "Regardless of where we're going I'd say that leaving swiftly and preferably with someone a little more experienced with cities that I at the lead. I fear we may already have witnesses to this event."
With that he threw a significant look over his shoulder before turning his gaze back to the other two.

The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 11:54:54 PM »
Jinx was hesitant at first. He didn't know this being, and was unsure of what trouble it would get him into. But as quick as those thoughts came, they were shaken away, and Jinx cautiously followed the gun-wielder...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:01:13 AM by JinxTheRabbit »