The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 7986 times)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
Re: Facade
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2011, 04:07:54 AM »
Gen yawned loudly, looking to him coldly. "Arrogance will get you killed. And protect the child first, she has first priority. I'm not that much older than you by the looks, I shouldn't have to tell you this.." He sighed softly and rubbed his head in tire and frustration.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »
Listy finally fell asleep entirely, shutting everything else out as she dozed. She dreamt of grey skies, and being chased by a monster she couldn't see. During her nightmares, she kicked and whined.
x

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2011, 10:56:39 PM »
Drizzt looked at the young deer for a second.
"I thought that you had figured out that her protection was implied. I haven't known her for long, but I would do anything to protect any child."
He looked back at Gen.
"As I have already stated, I made a promise to protect these gloves," the feline said. "And now, thanks to you, I know why they need protection, and although I don't know much about my young friend's past, I can tell that she is of pure heart, and must also be protected. What you heard in my voice earlier wasn't arrogance..."

"It was determination."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2011, 12:23:45 AM »
"Whatever works for you. I am going to rest now, if anything happens try to awaken me.." He said softly, getting up and slowly walking to his bedroom door. "You may read a few of my books.. Just try to stay away from the bottom shelf, they're the textbooks I need, and I don't want them too damaged. I won't be able to buy replacements.. If you do, try to be careful." He pointed to a bookshelf, lined with some fiction, documentaries, and his textbooks. His textbooks were written for classes titled Advanced Chemistry, Calculous, and Chemical Engineering. He then walked into his room with a quiet sigh.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2011, 12:38:09 AM »
Drizzt stood up, found a blanket, walked over to the couch, and gently placed it over the young deer, leaving her head uncovered so that she could breathe. He then sat back down and scanned the room, looking for anything out of place. He absentmindedly fingered the curved dagger hidden in his boot, thinking about the day's events.
It's strange how much a life can change in one day, he thought, looking at the no-longer-glowing gloves. He glanced over at the young deer curled up on the couch and smiled.
It's a good thing that there's always something or someone worth fighting for.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.