The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 8021 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Facade
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
"Okay," Drizzt said in a tone appropriate for speaking inside. "Actually, I don't really need any food. I'm not sure why or how, but somewhere in the past, my family inherited a strange trait of not needing to eat or drink to survive, so you can just make enough food for her, your guest, and yourseWait, did he say BURN?!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:45 AM »
"Of course, idiot. What else would he have said?~ And you're going to eat my cooking, whether you like it or not!-" He walked to the cupboard and looked through it. "I'm making chicken cacciatore and you guys are gonna eat it!~" He began to boil the rice and cook, leaving the tomato sauce to heat and looking through his kitchen medicine cabinet to pull out a bottle of advil.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
"Okay..." Drizzt said, backing away slightly.
"Uh, do you have any medical supplies? I don't want to bleed all over your floor," he said, gripping his shoulder.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2011, 12:07:20 AM »
"Hmm? Oh. I'd prefer you didn't.." Gen went to the table and tossed the paper towels to the bleeding one. "Bathroom's the one on the left, bleed in the shower and clean yourself up. If you need medication, I've got rubbing alcohol under the sink in there, and a bit of painmeds in the cupboard. Only take one dose."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2011, 02:22:14 AM »
Listy sauntered in, not knowing where to go. She went and sat demurely on one of the couches...
x

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2011, 03:00:57 AM »
"I can handle the pain," Drizzt said. "But do you have any bandages? And also, how do not find it extremely strange that the equestrian guy used the word 'burn' like it was the name of a weapon?"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:04:58 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2011, 03:31:50 AM »
"I don't think small bandaids will help you. And why're you so alarmed, Horse ain't much threat~" He laughed a bit. "Now go clean yourself!" He continued to watch the rice pot and slicing a chicken breast he had gotten from his fridge.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2011, 07:32:34 AM »
Dominic stayed in the backyard, and ate the grass, while keeping the fire big.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2011, 05:42:47 AM »
After some time...

Gen had finished the meal and got out plates, having to stand on his tip toes to do so. "Stupid 1960's folk... Not everyone is 6'1"..." He mumbled to himself, pulling down his plates. He placed them on a counter and put a large spoonful of rice onto a plate with the tomato and chicken sauce next to it. He went to the silverwear drawer and took out a fork, walking over to the small deer. "Be careful, it's hot. The sauce is supposed to go ontop of the rice, however I'm not sure if you'd like it like that..." He handed her the plate and fork with a smile before going to the bathroom door, knocking on it. "Foods done!" He went to the window and repeated the message to Horse, rubbing his head softly.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2011, 05:55:05 AM »
Dominic went inside, and saw the chicken. He put a grin on his face. " You expect me to eat that?, I dont think so." Dominic walked back outside, and ate the grass.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2011, 01:18:28 AM »
Listy took the plate with a small grin and both a nod and sign of gratitude as he walked away. She smiled, so happy to be able to eat, and started forking it in hungrily.
x

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2011, 01:40:22 AM »
Gen smiled and chuckled a bit at the deer's quick pace of eating, and looked back to Horse, sighing a bit. "Idiot..." He sighed softly, getting himself a plate of food and sitting on the couch, which was adjacent from the deer's. He began to eat slowly, thinking a bit and watching the sun go down tiredly. Something doesn't seem right....
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »
Drizzt glanced out the window at Dominic, who was busy tending the flames.
Oh, he thought. That was what he meant.
He gently rubbed his shoulder, still sore from the injury. Since there wasn't any gauze, he had improvised with a strip of cloth that he had found in his pocket. Satisfied with his work, he slipped the gloves back on, and was about to leave the bathroom when the glass-like circles in the palm of each glove started glowing. Drizzt stared at the light coming from the objects that his father had told him to protect.
What the heck? he thought.
He hid his hands behind his back and went into the kitchen.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2011, 12:23:37 AM »
Gen looked to Drizzt tiredly. "Please get yourself a plate, and also if you're comfortable, I'd like to know your name. And what you're hiding behind your back. It makes me quite suspicious of you, and I am not tolerant of thieves."
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2011, 11:28:01 PM »
"I'm not hiding anything," he said. "It's just that there's something weird going on with a... pair of objects I have."
He took off the gloves behind his back and, as he went to get a plate, secretly stuck them in his left pocket.