The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Realm Keepers  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: Realm Keepers
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 03:24:30 PM »
Near his fountain, Asbeth has passed a majority of his time taking away the souls from the people who were near the end of their life. This process was really hard as the population was gowing insanely into Ishbal's world. Soon enough, he got tired and waved his paw to stop all the images and then heard a crow coming towards it's direction. Asbeth looked up and letted him land on his shoulder. The crow had a message and he wondered from whom it could be. As he opened it, Asbeth letted out a little smile and a relieved sigh. He went to see Philos who was not that far and said: "Philos... Your judgement has come. You must now come with me." Philos looked at him and Asbeth saw a light of fear in his eyes. "I'm... I'm going to hell right?". Asbeth didn't answer and helped Philos to get on the horse and they were off soon enough.

Arrived at destination, the view was very spectaculous and beautiful. "Just like my sister", Asbeth thought. He looked at all the white clouds and then looked down at Philos, smiled at him and said: "Welcome to heaven young one." The little fox looked at him with a stunt face and then, he grew a big smile which made Asbeth smile even more. He then asked Philos to follow him as he knew exactly where he was going. He knocked on a door and entered the room where, surprisingly, there was both Selena and Sacha. He greeted them and said: "I know I'm not doing this often as many souls die in this world... But I took the time to greet this little young fox and help him reach his judgement. Sacha, I present to you Philos. Take care of him please, I have to go as I sense someone coming into my kingdom." Asbeth then waved his paw at the two radiant women and told Philos to trust Sacha.

Flying back to his kingdom, Asbeth went directly to his fountain and what he saw was what he expected. A pond was forming near his fountain and Asbeth smiled as he sat on his rock nearby, waiting for his complete opposite to appear.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:21:13 PM by Scar WhiteDream »
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »
Sasha sent Philos to heaven, he laughed and smiled as he entered the light and vanished. Sasha sighed " He's in love with me instead of you...which always should happen" Sasha looked at Selena "but I don't love him"
Selena raised and eyebrow and looked at her sister "and you assume that I am not okay with this?"
"yeah..."
Selena felt a twinge in her heart, Sasha was always so generous... so wonderful, Selena was always a compassionate being, her green eyes always filled with hope and dreams. "why don't you love him?"
"because I love someone else..." she conjured up an image of a handsome grey wolf, the same age look as Sasha, 22.
"a mortal?!"
Sasha shushed Selena before she could continue. "with all the darkness happening, I can't go near him but...we have already started seeing each other..if Kaleb finds out, he'll kill him"
"but you can't...its forbidden?!"
Sasha shed a tear... and Selena blushed and stood up. "he will eventually find out... but... I will do my best to keep him safe.."
"his name is Jaren Huston...he is my forever.."

Selena, decided to meet Kaleb in his world of nightmares, the world around him shrink away from her radiance. "Kaleb...we need to talk!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 03:27:56 AM »
Kaleb had finished his rounds, taking note that he had much more nightmares than he was used to receiving. He returned to his world to see his other half shining in his realm. "To what do I owe the pleasure of having my half stepping into my realm?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 03:43:44 AM »
Selena wanted to put so much pain into Kaleb for causing Sasha pain. the white cat analyzed the lion with her green eyes before she sighed, it was like him to sometimes make foolish choices. Selena was naturally jealous because her opposite chose Sasha but she didnt let that get in the way of her duty. "your so complicated...you confuse the heck out of me and Sasha..its so...unlike you I suppose to decide to marry someone when... I dont know, unfeeling sometimes"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 04:56:14 AM »
Kaleb stood there, apparently having difficulty processing what Selena just said. He created a chair of ice and sat down to think some more. "Selena, you could have just said that Sasha does not feel the same for me. It is not like I did not know about the mortal. My question is, why am I feeling jealousy from you?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 05:34:17 AM »
Selena blushed, then fiddled with her fingers then turned around, slightly mumbling to herself all the while forgetting about Kaleb behind her. Emotions was not Selena's strong point. "I..uh..umm...bye" she left his world and entered her own, collapsing on her knees, still flushed. by the light I am the worst when it comes to him...whats wrong with me??

the darkness swirled deep with in an long forgotten abyss. if anything, the creature snarled and opened its red eyes as it unleashed something into the air, it cackled maniacally as it landed inside a mortal body, the mortal became huge and deformed as it roared with fury. screams of terror filled the air, as everyone scattered, the beats attacked anything alive.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 03:19:23 AM »
Matthias snapped to attention suddenly.
"Redtail, turn around!" the keeper said, straining to look behind him and pulling out Dragomir.
ZZZZ...whuh... HEY! Dragomir said. I was sleeping! What the heck did you do that fo...
The sword stopped in mid-speech.
"I take it that you just sensed what I did?" Matthias said, looking back at Dragomir.
What do you mean by "sensing"? Stanley asked from his spot on Redtail's head.
HUH? Dragomir said. A talking knife?!
"Stanley, this is Dragomir; Dragomir, this is Stanley," Matthias said. "We can finish the introductions later, after we find out just what it was that we sensed."
Redtail turned around and galloped back towards town.

Upon arrival, Matthias slipped off of Redtail, Stanley in his robe pocket and Dragomir in his hand.
"Now," said Matthias as he looked around, "what could have caused that dist..."
His eyes opened wide.
"Oh, FRACK," he murmured.
Millions of beasts of multiple shapes, sizes, and colors were attacking the innocent. As they stood there, a giant hook horror-esqe creature charged right at them.
"LOOK OUT!" Redtail said, side-stepping the beast. Matthias tried to do the same, but the beast grabbed him by his bad shoulder, and was about to finish him off when the keeper swung Dragomir, severing the claw from the arm. Crashing to the ground, Matthias ran over to Redtail and hopped on.
"We've got to get help!" he said.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 01:29:39 AM »
Redtail galloped up the dimentional bridge. "What could that have been?" the stallion said, getting ever closer to the dominions of the sky.
"I'm not sure," Matthias said, "but we've got to... uhhhh..."
He gripped his left arm, which was sticky with his own blood. "You know, when I woke up earlier, I never thought that I'd get mauled by an unknown force... nghhh..."
"Hold on, Matthias," Redtail said. "We're almost there. Just hold on a bit longer."

Redtail jumped through the portal. "Here we are," Redtail said. "The Realm of Dreams."
Oh boy, butterfles and rainbows, Dragomir said.  Can I have a dream about flying ponies and...
"Quit... mocking other realms," Matthias said weakly. "You should have... NGH!... respect for everyone..."
Redtail slowed to a stop. "Selena should be right over there," he said to the young keeper. "Now hurry! You must warn them!"
Matthias slid off of his equestrian friend and stumbled over to the dream keeper.
"Selena!" Matthias cried, trying to reach her.
He was nearly there when he collapsed, nearly out of energy.
The last thing he saw was Selena's feet running toward him, then he felt her pick him up, and he saw her face.
Seconds later, he passed out.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:39:28 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
Kaleb watched as Selena vanished, and put on a knowing smile that lasted for only a few minutes until the scrying pool in his realm suddenly splashed. He strode over to the pool and glanced into the waters to see monsters of darkness rampaging through the streets. He rolled his eyes as Matthias had left the 'battlefield' to go warn his other half. If he just stayed in his realm, his window to the mortal realm would have warned him without getting himself in danger. He stepped onto the pool, and nodded to his steed as he went through the pool and down through the sky. His sword materialized in his hand as he touched down, killing the first beast he landed on. Ice shot out from the ground, goring and freezing the surrounding monsters.

His steed trotted out of an alleyway as Kaleb stepped off his kill and advanced towards the source of the darkness...

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 03:36:25 AM »
the monster roared with fury as it turned to face Kaleb, but the monster smelled something on him that made him hungry for more... good, he smelled the slight trace of Selena on him, he wanted to eat all the good from the world as he roared hungrily, drool dripping from his mouth. Delicious...delicious life I smell on you....

Matthias laid in her grass, being older than the little kid, she rolled her eyes as she knelt down next to him, not touching his sword, "hey...kiddo..whats the matter??"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 04:49:03 AM »
Kaleb slowly advanced towards the monster, not wanting to charge into an ambush or into an oncoming attack. The alleys spilled out with mists that seemed to reflect the monster's irrational fears back at it. It was a combination of ice and illusion magic that used tiny ice crystals to create the illusions, which his own magic enhanced and specified for each individual enemy. "I do not know who or what called you into this realm, but I will not have you killing in excess."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2011, 10:28:32 PM »
Hearing Selena's voice, Matthias just managed to bring himself out of his his unconscious state.
"The world's... being attacked," he said, clutching his arm. "We were heading home when I... sensed something. We all went back to the surface and found... the town we had just left in total chaos. A hook horror grabbed me, but I... severed its claw and ran back to Redtail. I know I'm not... allowed to kill, so I came to... get help." Wincing slightly, the keeper pulled himself into a sitting position. "Wait... your sister's... not around, is she?"
Does it LOOK like she's around, ya knucklehead? Dragomir said.
"Shut... up," Matthias said. The young boy searched his cloak and found a strip of cloth, which he used to dress his shoulder wound. "There... that should hold," he said. He looked at Selena. "We've got to... inform the other... keepers," he said, attempting to stand. "The world... must survive."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »
"Ohhhhh Asbeth" Meredith said as she strolling in, the doll staying close to her feet. "It isn't very nice of you to keep taking away my amazing gift." She smiled and laughed, mocking the idea of gift, as if it was given by her will.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 11:14:51 PM »
Matthias pricked his ears. "I sense that one of us just... made a slightly... sarcastic comment. Probably... Meredith."