The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Realm Keepers  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Realm Keepers
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:32:47 AM »
Selena weaved the good dreams on her loom in a everlasting, gorgeous garden filled with flowers plants and animals of every kind, many mortals considered this place the garden of life, the holy garden. but, in reality it was merely a dream weaved expertly out of her loom. the sunshine danced on the pond next to her as her black Pegasus grazed next to her, black was not sinful, for her hooves glowed with lavender light, creating misty butterflies. her head and neck was covered in silver armor like the moon and her black wings twinkled with stars, when each dream was woven, she placed it in a basket, they glittered with good and serenity, hope and imagination. her staff laid next to her, soon, she will travel through the night and deliver dreams... along with her partner.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Realm Keepers
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 12:09:21 AM »
In an abandoned alley, a young pair of lovers were walking along, talking to each other, when they suddenly found themselves cornered by a group of thugs, armed with knives and bats.
"P-please leave us alone," the man said, backed aganst the wall and hugging his girlfriend as much as she was hugging him.
"Too late for that, buddy," one of them said. "You shouldn'tve come through here if you wanted to stay ali..."
"YOU... ARE... GUILTY."
The mugger turned around... and started laughing at the sight.
A strange masked character stood in place, looking slightly like something out of a dark comic book.
"Yeah, we're guilty," the thug said, stepping towards the figure in overconfidence. "You chose the wrong night to try to be a hero, freakazoid."
The thug raised a long piece of pipe over his head.
"Let's see what color you bleeGACK!!"
The figure grabbed its would-be killer by the throat and lifted him off the ground.
"YOU ARE EVIL... MERCILESS... BLACK-HEARTED..."
The figure's eyes started glowing brightly.
"AND FOR THAT..."
It drew a demonic sword as the hand holding the thug started glowing brighter and began tightening.
"YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED."
The thing touched the tip of its sword to the thug's forehead and the fire of a million suns surged into the crook's body.
"AAAGGHH!" the man screamed. He glowed brighter and brighter until, finally, he evaporated into nothingness.
The other thugs hesitrated for a moment, then ran right at the figure.
The battle was short.
Picking up one of the knives and sticking it within its robes, the figure approached the cowering teens, stepping over the mutilated remains of the thugs.
"YOU TWO, HOWEVER, ARE INNOCENT," the figure said.
"Thank you sir," the girl said as she and her boyfriend got up. "How can we thank yo..."
"DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS," the figure said.
"Okay," the girl said, "we promi-"
"GOOD. NOW GO," the figure said. It could feel the sword trembling in its hand.
"We will, sir, but we just want to know if-"
"GO."
"But-"
"I ACCEPT YOUR THANKS. BUT SERIOUSLY, PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR WALK NOW."
"Umm... okay," the girl said. "Thanks again!"
With that, the couple strode off into the night.
The sword jumped from the figure's hand and balanced on the ground.
What was that?! the sword said quietly. You let them get away!
"They were innocent, Dragomir!" Matthias said, peeling off his mask. "We don't kill the innocent!"
 Come on, man! the sword said, hopping along behind him. What's so wrong about it?
"Hmm, let me think," Matthias said sarcastically, burning the symbols needed to call his mount into the sidewalk. "Perhaps... EVERYTHING?!?"
 Sheesh, what's wrong with you, man? Dragomir said, glancing over Matthias's left shoulder while the feline drew the symbols. The last guy who owned me, he didn't hold back. He blazed right on through, no stop.
"Thank you again for reminding me- AGAIN- of your former master," Matthias said. "You know why he was fired? Because of that exact reason!"
Yeah, but at least he never got hurt, Dragomir said. Speaking of which, you might want to go find some bandages. The sword knocked its hilt into Matthias's shoulder, causing him to seize up in pain.
"Darn it!" the feline said, rubbing his injury. "Why do I always get hurt in the exact same place?!"
'Cause you're stupid...
"SHUT UP!"
Okay, okay, don't get your whiskers all tangled up, the sabre said. I'll just go back to my room...
The sword hopped into its sheath.
YAAAAAAAAWN... Wake me when we're back in Hell, Dragomir said. Can't wait to see Rush Linbaugh and Fat Elvis Jesus...
Matthias rolled his eyes. "One would think he'd have forgotten about that discussion by now..."
"I see that nothing has changed between you and Dragomir..."
The young-looking Keeper turned around and looked into the eyes of his horse.
"Is it that easy to realize, Redtail?" Matthias said, staring at the long-tailed, chain-covered, horned red stallion.
"I've worked with Dragomir for a long time," the wise horse said. "He's hard to get used to, but you'll warm up to him." The demonic steed stooped to allow Matthias on. "Now let's go back to Hell and get you patched up," he said.
The keeper climbed on the horse's back and put his mask back on.
"Okay, I'm ready," the feline said, holding onto a chain that acted as a rein of sorts... not that it was needed.
"Here we go!" Redtail said.
The horse jumped onto a nearby rooftop and started galloping across the cityscape.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »
Kaleb placed his hand on the ornate mirror of ice. Upon contact, a flood of fears filled his mind, each fear having the names and locations of each person with that fear. He did not have to weave his mental abominations like his other half, as the imaginations of those he terrified tended to make it worse on their own. He did not really consider Selena his true opposite, but more like his rival that he had to out-perform every time the mortals went to sleep.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:38:23 AM »
Asbeth sat on his rock, thinking. He then sighted as many mortal concidered him, Death, as a bad thing in the world of Ishbal. Although, he was not a bad thing. He was there to greed the deads into his kingdom until they were ready to be judged to either go into her sister's Heaven kingdom or his brother's hell kingdom. When Asbeth opened his eyes, he looked around at his kingdom. There was mainly not much to see. It was really deserted as souls were here for a small amount of time. The ground was althought made of soft, red sand with a lot of rocks. There was life here... But all the animals were skeletons and only little animals lived in this kingdom. Asbeth standed up and picked up a little lizard on the ground, examinating him and then let him loose on the ground.

This went on for a while and suddently, he felt a presence on the right side of him. He turned around and his ocean blue eyes looked at a nice and beautiful skeleton steel. "Well hello there Sceletus... I know... I senced it too. Better go take a look." So, Asbeth walked towards the south until he reached a fountain, the only thing here apart rocks and skeleton animals. Arrived near it, he waved his paw across it and saw what he was sensing from a while. He waved again and the image disappeared. Asbeth then mounted his horse and took off his kingdom to reach his destination.

When He arrived, Asbeth was near a house. He entered it and saw a whole family gathered around a bed. In it was a young fox, on the edge of death. All his family was crying and suddently, he letted out his last breath, illness taking him away. He then saw the boy's soul curled in a corner, frighnen to death. Asbeth slowly walked towards him with his long, black scythe and kneed down near the young fox. "Hey buddy... Don't fear me alright? I'm here to help you and go to a place where you'll be better." "Where's my family?", the boy asked. Without answering, the little fox turned his head, saw his family and tried to go hug them, but he passed right through them. Asbeth sighed and standed up. "Buddy... You are dead. You died from an illness and I must now take you with me to a better place, alright? And besides, come with me, you'll ride a quite impressive horse." Asbeth smiled weakly and handed his grey husky paw to the fox, which he took with a bit of anxiety. They both went outside and the little fox's eyes went big as he saw the horse. He quickly jumped on it and so Asbeth did. They then flew off towards his kingdom.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:46:46 AM by Scar WhiteDream »
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 10:01:59 PM »
Meredith ran her paws over a floating vessel, it was her job to give life to the doll like creatures. Each and everything has a doll, and it is up to her to give them life, and she hated it.
  "Those who waist my gift deserve to have none of it." She hissed as she forced a soul into the vessel. The world changes with Meredith, as her anger grows, the world may lose its beauty and begins to look more and more like a depressing doll factory. It once was a beautiful place, the fountain of youth evoking all the souls who passed as if to give them just a little more time to spend. That has long run dry how ever. Now the souls being forced in, are more prone to "damage" and Meredith was fine with this.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 02:10:29 AM »
Selena, basket and staff in hand, she approached her steed, mounting the elegant mare, who snorted and stamped her bright hoof. she placed the basket, expertly balancing it. the night was young... her Pegasus took to the sky as she left her realm to the mortal realm, unseen by mortals, she flew across the sky, sending dreams down to the ones who slept peacefully. though she wondered when Kaleb would arrive, for the race will soon be on.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 10:11:45 PM »
"By the way, Matthias," Redtail said, bounding across the rooftops. "I thought you were only supposed to punish?"
"Oh, I did," the feline said, rubbing his aching shoulder absentmindedly.
"Then why were all those bodies..."
"That was just an illusion," Matthias said, looking out over the skyline. "I had to make it look real."
"Then where are all those villains?"
"I sent them to a dress store and added their names to the worker list, and also forced upon them the ability to not do anything bad. However..." He grinned beneath his mask. "They're still conscious of their real identities."
"That's a good punishment."
"I didn't finish. The only music that plays in the store is the song 'Bird Is The Word.'"
Redtail flinched slightly. "Ouch."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 10:42:22 PM »
Asbeth was now flying up in his kingdom, on Sceletus and with the little fox. He ordered his steel to land carefully to not scare his companion. Landed, Asbeth took the time to help teh fox get down. He could see him looking around with interest and Asbeth smiled from his curiosity. "So... You liked the ride?/ The little fox nodded with big eyes and asked if he could explore the land. Asbeth nodded and started to walk with him, explaining all what he could find here. After a moment, he stopped and picked up a little skeleton porcupine. "You see... This is my kingdom where I take the souls until the great creator decides whether you will go into hell or heaven. So there's not much to see as souls don't stay here very long. But as you can see, there is life here but since I am the kingdom of death, every life here is made of it's skeleton only." The little fox was now looking him with such curiosity that Asbeth couldn't help but smile. He then gave the porcupine to him and asked his name. "My name is philos. Can I ask where's my family and if I'll ever see them again?". "You will Philos... But not now. And don't worry, I think a good judgement will come out for you." With that, Asbeth letted Philos loose to explore this vast land and went back to his fountain. He waved his paw and the image of Philos' family came up. He could see that they were all sad as they were burring his body. "No wonder why they fear and hate me", finally thought Asbeth.
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 11:21:35 PM »
As they sped over the ground, Matthias notced a winged horse gliding up into the sky. Asbeth, he thought, spinning the switchblade that he had taken from one of the criminals. He always brought some sort of weapon with him after punishing someone, since no matter what, Dragomir would not wake up until they were in Hell, and although it hadn't happened yet, he knew that someday, someone would jump him on the way back home. He looked the knife over, noticing that it was longer than most and in good condition.
Thank you for getting me away from that guy! it said.
"GAH!" the keeper exclaimed, almost falling off Redtail's back. He looked back at the knife. "You can TALK?!"
Yeah! the knife said, balancing on its hilt. It had the voice of a young boy. I belonged to an item enchanter who brought me to life and kept me as a companion! Then that thug killed him and took me, thinking I was an ordinary knife.
"Well, this is an unexpected turn of events," Redtail said. "What is your name, young one?"
Well... I never actually had one, it said. But the man of whom I was the companion... His name was Stanley. So you could call me that!
"Okay then... uh... Stanley," Matthias said awkwardly. "By the way, do you mind warm humidity?"
No, he said.
"Well then," Matthias said. "I guess you won't have any problems with our destination, then."
What is it? Stanley asked curiously.
"You'll see soon enough," Redtai said. "We're nearly there."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 11:45:03 PM »
"Oh humanity, you tease me so, my beast, oh what they do to you." Meredith smiled, rubbing a empty dolls head. She threw it to the side, and stood. "Oh pretties, I want nothing more, then to have you awaken." She smiled. Grabbing a soul, "oh joy another one.."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 03:05:19 AM »
Kaleb arrived from his realm soon after, his horse floating up to Selena after he implanted nightmares in those who had brought pain onto others. "Selena, you are looking as radiant as ever this evening. Hopefully the dust I leave in front of you will not ruin your beauty too much..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 03:09:07 AM »
Selena smirked and she batted her eyelashes at him "Oh you, we all know you despise me the most, no use in lying" she urged her black mare into near full speed, she snorted and galloped across the sky faster, wings out and flapping. more dreams fell to their rightful owners.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 03:47:53 AM »
Kaleb laughed as he soon caught up and passed her, his nightmares attacking both the innocent and the guilty, but striking stronger for the latter. "You mistake me for one of the seven sins my dear reflection... if there was not a wolf in the heavens that I engaged myself to, you surely would be the next best option."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 02:20:11 PM »
"I grow bored of this, let us leave." Meredith called over a small doll, and the two walked until they came to a small shallow pound, the two steeped on the water, floating. "Let's go see my special other" she snickered, as the two slowly descended into the water.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »
Selena stared then rolled her eyes as she easily catches up and passed Kaleb. "ah Sasha... well, toddle loo, I win again" she showed off her now empty basket with a grin and zoomed off, a portal opened and she went through, gone from sight.

Sasha has watched the whole conversation and has face palmed her head. Kaleb again was still bragging about the whole engagement thing when she only said 'maybe'. she rolled her eyes as she sorted through the souls that have been welcomed into heaven. she heard a door opened and Selena entered, she sat down next to her, green eyes bright with constant hope and joy.
"what brings you here to my humble abode?" Sasha asks, Selena, Sasha and Meredith were spiritual sisters. Selena yawned as she laid down on a cloud. "so...what are you going to do about this whole...engagement ordeal?" she sounded amused more than anything.