The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju (OOC---Closed)  (Read 16225 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Atreju (OOC)
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »
Okay, here be another one. Tell me if anything seems overpowered....I kept feeling like there were things that are... :S

Passcard
Name: Dante
Species: Border Collie

Appearance: Generally sports a cloak that covers his clothes and face.
Ref Pictures (if you have any): Clicky.

Skin/Coloring: White. Fur covers it though.
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: None

Eye Color: Left: Blue, Right: Green.
Eye style: Canine.
Hair Color: No hair
Hair Style: No hair

Build: Skinny.
Weight: 180
Height: 6’9”

Clothing: Clicky (Minus the hat.)
Accessories: Silver necklace with a cross pendant

Mode of Transportation: Motorcycle if allowed? Most likely walking if not.

Weapons

Weapons: Two magnums and a mixed Martial arts. He’s a good shot and good in hand to hand combat.

Limitations/Details: His two magnums only hold six rounds a piece so he can’t pump out rounds at a rapid rate. And his hand to hand skills are well…Hand to hand. He can strike pressure points to render targets immobile, or their limbs numb.
His guns: Two of these big things.

Magic

Class: Angel
Calling: Chants and concentration.
List and describe all spells:  
  • Healing hands: Dante envelopes his hands in an aura of healing energy. It can heal most wounds. Though the greater the wound the more the healing hurts the patient and the longer it takes.
  • Seal: Dante charges a holy energy in his hand, channeling it to his finger tips. Upon hitting someone in the chest with it, it will temporarily prevent them from using any source of magic. Those with a weaker strength and physique will sometimes be knocked out, along with those with a large amount of sin.
  • Divine protection: Using the power of the above Dante can create a dome of energy that can cast away those with a large amount of sin(Like if there are within the field of protection they will be launched away) and deflect most any projectile.
  • Banish: Dante concentrates holy energy in his palm to banish those with massive amounts of sin.

Limitations: Dante’s magic is all, for the exception of his shield, a contact spell. So they can be pretty easy to dodge.
Breaks: Most of his spells take a toll on his stamina, which will drastically fatigue him. One such ability would be Banish. This one would take fatigue him to near exhaustion, the best he would be able to do after using it would be to walk.

Faction

What faction does he/she belong to?: None, he’s somewhat a vagabond.

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: He has a great disposition for the SSNP, as he regards them as evil. Most of them anyway.

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: He is fine with them for the most part.

How does he/she feel about the border war? He remains in favor of the natives and rebels fighting for peace and their land. He doesn’t sympathize with the SSNP.

The following section is only for independents....chars that do not belong to a particular group and are primarily on their own.

Given the opportunity, would this character join a group that suited them? Possibly.

This following part is for chars who are members of a military or armed force only.

What Type of soldier is he or she? N/A

Where does he/she serve? N/A

State his or her rank or job. N/A

Life Story

Personality: Dante is a righteous man, he is kind to a point but will do what it takes to get the job done.

Bio: Dante grew up in an orphanage in a Nazi city. His father was very, very abusive to both him and his mother. At a young age he discovered he couldn’t feel pain, or anything relating to touch. He found this out when he first defended his mother from his father. His father eventually killed his mother and as a result he was taken into an orphanage. He left the orphanage when he was sixteen to travel the world. He trained with a variety of monks and gunslingers in his travels. He picked up several skills and abilities over the years and continues to wander the world seemingly without a goal to better fulfill himself in wisdom and experience.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:18:08 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2011, 11:52:45 PM »
Seems slightly overpowered, but not too much, so she could make for an interesting fight, like a boss. Please define 'seems to be a young adult' for me, also curious because if she is she could not have become interested right when the others came to her world as it is hundreds of years ago.

But pretty good. You're in, just satisfy my curiosities pwease.

Post Merge: May 08, 2011, 10:50:04 PM
@LordFeline: I will think about it and see what I can do with you. I may not let you in for the simple fact the others were on reserve, you came at last minute, and I have way too many people, but I might decide to give you a chance. Give me time. I have homework to finish. :3

Well, when I say seems young adult, she looks to be a young adult, I'd say she's around 19 at the youngest and 24 at the oldest, but I can change it to where she generally she took an interest in something her tribe didn't like. I didn't realize it was that long ago. What else do I need to change about her? I had assumed that her only being effective in close quarters could be a very big weakness for her, especially given most people she works with use guns (SSNP). Other than that, she has to use climbing and other things to stay out of sight. The only thing that does surefire heavy damage is her claws, she's more of a sneak up and slit your throat kind of person rather than direct confrontation. Or is it just her influence and role?

I may not have made it clear, but like, she doesn't command a whole army, it's like, the SSNP would send her out with maybe 5-10 soldiers in a band when she does a job. She only has the respect of an officer, not the actual commanding power, if that makes sense. Like, she couldn't make decisions concerning the war or anything like that unless it concerned action on her target, ect. unless you wanted her to have that much power, then I'm willing to play the part that way. It's up to you.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:55:15 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2011, 12:05:31 AM »
You don't have to change anything about her magic or abilities or influence, was only curious and wanted to clear up the age matter. And her influence is fine as it is, but she could become more powerful and influental to the war later. She's good as is.

@Cuddles: Seems good to me, only thing I see is that his class would be Angel if he was into cleric and healing.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2011, 12:13:37 AM »
Okie doke, I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or not is all. >_>

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2011, 12:17:23 AM »
An angel?  o.O

Hmm...Maybe I could have trained with them? I didn't think that healing abilities would be exclusively to angels. Iunno...Classifying it as angelic might not be too bad. I'll change it.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2011, 12:23:41 AM »
Well no cleric and healing is not only to angels, Angel is just the name of the class! XD doesn't literally mean angel, it's just a class title lolllz
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2011, 12:24:55 AM »
Alrighty then >_<

So I can has motorcycle? :3

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2011, 12:31:25 AM »
This is looking real good :D can't wait for it to start, are we allowed to bring in characters after the rp starts?
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2011, 12:35:34 AM »
@Sain: I'm not too sure about new players, but if you meant characters you can have up to three as well as controlling your personal tribe if you have one.

@Cuddles: Yes you may have it just you people with motorcycles better not get all annoying vroom vroom jump over the light rail bridge off a ramp vroom vroom epic circle while shooting weapon.....lol. At least not randomly don't do that. XD

As for a note on ground vechicles and motorcycles, they are not like modern ones. They look a lot more like a light cycle from Tron (though of course they don't operate like one), and hover about two feet off the ground. futuristic hovercraft vechicles, basically.

As for the light rail, it is suspended nine hundred fifty feet of the ground on it's rail the whole way....picture the light rail traveling along something a bit taller than this bridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_O'Callaghan_%E2%80%93_Pat_Tillman_Memorial_Bridge), except always that high, never going downhill or meeting land except when stopping at a town or special exceptions like brushing along cliffs taller than it. It is so high above the land to protect it from Rebel attacks, and the rail supports are so thick and fortified (with magic) it is almost impossible to bust them.

Sorry if I'm spouting way too much information to keep track of. Just have a very clear comic book world in my mind, feel like sharing all the time >.>
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2011, 12:44:21 AM »
You make me think of the bridge off Shadow of the Colossus.
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_J1Y2Gif69BA/SMssRJNe7JI/AAAAAAAAFrY/1wOJ-U3hGo0/SotC.jpg

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »
Aww...No Harleys then?  :(

Iunno...The idea of your vehicles are cool, but I was kinda picturing Dante with less futurey things. >>

Also, Dante has a pet ferret if that's cool. I forgot to mention that. <<

Sorry for my crazyness.  x_x

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2011, 12:46:19 AM »
Yes! :O what a pretty bridge

Post Merge: May 09, 2011, 12:48:54 AM
the ferret is fine.

and well, even if you had a harley (idk from where so far into the future and away from Earth)...it wouldn't work so well on these roads >.> they aren't exactly paved or well-tread even. would be hard to ride a bike from today on them
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:48:54 AM by Katie W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2011, 01:02:08 AM »
I was wondering how abundant the demons are, and if there would be a hunting board (think of monster hunter if you ever played that) basically there is a board with a list if demons people want killed. I was just wondering because this would help determine how my character acts in the role play.

Also how are the relations with the demons, like are some good and amount people or are there good tribes, or are they all hated/feared

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2011, 01:10:13 AM »
Demons, unless they are of high rank and can think for themselves enough to function in a society or be contracted by that society, are considered monsters. Your character would not be considered a monster. But for those who are, they ARE put on a kill board after someone in a town has spotted them, like in Final Fantasy, people can be sent on quests to kill certain monsters or demons. There are not many demons, but enough to be a scary threat for travelers.

High ranking demons who can think for themselves are basically their own person. They can choose to represent the realm they came from (Hecht or Deilm), they can be evil, they can be good or can do something different. They have a lot more free will than other types from the other worlds.
x

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2011, 01:21:24 AM »
Alright I think I get it >_> not to many just enough to be cautious