The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju (OOC---Closed)  (Read 16144 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Atreju (OOC)
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 03:33:16 AM »
I'll reserve a spot.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 04:04:32 AM »
And so we add another motley cool character to the mix, Sain. Good to go.

@Rigor: Sure can do.

@Everyone: I may start the RP this week. Remember what I said about realism, taking your time and using a lot of thought and description. Our chars may be apart from each other for some time, so you may have to use your own storytelling skills along with the ideas I'll give you until we get together. Unlike a lot of my past RPs where I was fun time anything goes, this time around I WILL yell at you for screwing up really bad. But I don't think anyone will do that if they take it seriously, like, I don't know, a serious RP?...

Not making a final posting order, but am going to list all our reserve and approved members. My mate just is cause he is whether he likes it or not.

Me
Entaru (reserve)
Kitt (reserve)
Hunter_Tier (reserve)
Srgntcuddles
Emrelda Triplemoon
Macid
serpington
Self-Sain
Kodachi Devil (reserve)
Chrono
Mortis Reptus (reserve)

and, finally, your mom.

holy crap where did the nine or ten of you come from, man? *rubs eyes* There's no way I've ever had ten people in an RP before. COOL!!!11! I also am working on a third character for myself. hope to get her up tonight. ....yay party......yayy..........

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:46:24 PM by Katie W. »
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 04:08:11 AM »
I may still add a character myself. But daaaaaang. That's a bunch of people lol

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 05:30:00 AM »
*looks over sheets again* What's up with all the experiments...huh...I guess we sort of did need something to...draw us together?

We sure do have a lot, must have either had a lot of charisma or a good idea for an RP. It also means I'll have to become even more of a carefully observing rp Nazi (hahaha punn) to make sure everything doesn't fall apart in the fray of a zillion posts! Thank goodness I have a posting order or it'd be chaos.

I'd like to thank all for joining, means a lot that peeps appreciate my works of art....*cough* I mean roleplay ideas.

Passcard

Name: Katie Avani
Species: some sort of rodent bred beyond recognition

Appearance: With peircing eyes and a high set, strict face, Katie's face instantly belies the greed you know is there. She is lean and drawn out with neverending legs, but has a curvy bust and hips to smooth it out a bit.

Ref Pictures (if you have any): http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3485077/ some things are different than this, but gets the intense face, eyes, body, and fur color down.

Skin/Coloring: Sort of a tan off white.
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: Whiter in fluffy part of tail.

Eye Color: Brown
Eye style: Intent, glaring, slightly narrowed
Hair Color and Style: like this, usually falls over her right eye ----------> http://www.whatabeautifullife.com/image/cache/data/Fashion-Wigs/Women-scm-Red-Long-Straight-Cosplay-Wig-13935-1-200x260.jpg

Build: Thin, long-legged, string-beaned yet manages to fill out a dress nicely
Weight: 130 pnds
Height: 5'11"

Clothing: http://www.gorgeousworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Be-a-professional-and-a-stunner-Wear-womens-suits-3.jpg
Accessories: ID and other essential papers inside briefcase. Reading glasses. Make-up. Water bottle.

Mode of Transportation: Uses the light rail frequently. Feels it is glamourous. Otherwise gets a ride in a vehicle, feels she is too good for walking.

Weapons

Weapons: this knife---> http://www.knivesaustralia.com.au/ss963.jpg..........and a small mm pistol, along with an array of poisonous chemicals kept locked in her breifcase.
How they are carried: the knife is strapped to her hidden inner thigh. the pistol is slung on her hip by a belt. the chemicals are hidden in the breifcase.

Limitations/Details: of course, she must undo and prepare the deadly poisions to do them, and carefully. she is also a terrible aim with the gun. however, her she weilds a mean blade and can cut deep.

Magic

Class: Angel
Calling: Her magical center is her diamond necklace, it is concentrated entirely there.
List and describe all spells:
Minor Heal: Heals her own minor scrapes and bruises.
Allied Heal: Heals allies halfway within a ten foot range.
Drunken Nirvana: Upon drinking too much of a good thing, she begins to drastically heal herself, of course at the cost of being drunk.

Limitations: Two of her spells are directed only at herself, with no damage to the enemy for any of them. The second most powerful heals only half way, and the most powerful comes at a cost of drunkeness.
Breaks: Upon falling asleep...or, rather, drinking herself to sleep, a new spell may form in her dreams.

Faction

What faction does he/she belong to?: SSNP

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: Agrees with most of their policy, since it agrees with her opinions.

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: Feels they are worthless degenerates.

How does he/she feel about the border war? Wishes it to be over already, yet also wishes for a bit of suffering on the degenerates' part.

This following part is for chars who are members of a military or armed force only.

What Type of soldier is he or she? Head B....I mean, Head Chairman of the Propaganda Association, hired Nazi hand.

Where does he/she serve? Prefers Nil, but is currently stationed in Faye and thinks it is slightly as beautiful.

State his or her rank or job. The Nazi Propaganda Association heads all proceedings as far as education, shelter, home security, robotics is concerned for citizens of the SSNP. As Head Chairman, she acts as the Association's President and is highly influential in the group's decisions. She occasionally works closely with the Fuhrer, Heir Carson, himself, as a regular at his fancy dinner parties.

Life Story

Personality: Katie is cold, cruel and distant, only opens up at parties, bloodbaths, or when a heavy paycheck floats her way.

Bio: Women, despite being able to hold a few positions in the armed or homefront forces, have still never been treated as equals in the eyes of the Nazi Party. To the men of the Nazi Party, women are, at best, useful trophies, and at worst, decorative slaves. Katie from a young age could not stand the idea of being treated as less, of being given less opportunity, or shoved into something she simply did not prefer. While having a glamourous upbringing, she realized glamour could be her salvation, and by the age of seventeen managed to worm her way into speaking with some of her rich parents' friends, political members. By the time she was nineteen, Katie had established a gossipy name for herself, ran several committes, and had been taught how to defend herself literally and mentally in the world of Nazi politics. Age twenty-one was history. The Fuhrer Heir Carson invited Katie to one of his legend dinner parties, and blew her away with the offer of a title as Head Chairman of Propaganda. Never before had there been a woman noticed in politics, let alone to such an enormous extent...she was the only one of her kind! For the next year, no-one in the SSNP or its citizens could stop blabbing about "did you see? There's a woman on the board of our great Nazi Party, go check the news channel for yourself!" Now Katie lives contently with her heavy paychecks and life of luxury, content to do what is asked of her by the Nazi Party...so long as she is never asked to marry.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:58:53 PM by Katie W. »
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 01:19:58 PM »
sorry i'm late ^_^, is this ok?

Passcard
Name: serpington
Species: lizard (native)

Appearance:
Ref Pictures (if you have any):

Skin/Coloring: black scales
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors:dark yellow underbelly, blood red tribal markings going from his right shoulder blade up his neck and over the right side of his face, tribal scars in right palm and on right forearm

Eye Color: same as underbelly
Eye style: http://reptileseditor.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/
Hair Color: none
Hair Style: none

Build: lightly musculed, flexable, strong
Weight: 210kg
Height: 6’4”

Clothing: tribal two and a half to three foot loin cloth
Accessories: none

Mode of Transportation: anything he can ride, normally runs

Weapons

Weapons: improvised throwing knives, spear, dagger
How they are carried: improvised holsters on back (knives) in hand (spear), hip holster (dagger)

Limitations/Details: can only carry ten knives, and one spear. Once thrown, they normally are never seen again. Dagger is for ‘the final blow’ and ‘last line of defence’ only.

Magic

Class: demon
Calling: tribal scars in right palm and tribal scars on right forearm
tribal bow: shinteki-neck: the primary hunting tool and the main spell of the tribe. Is stronger the higher your rank in the tribe.
Binding web: dentine soum: temporarily paralyses those who come into contact with the spider web like threads produced. (Used for trapping smarter pray)
Limitations: shinteki-neck: hunter elite level: range= up to 300 yards. damage= x2 or a normal arrow, slight armour piercing.
dentine soum: hunter elite level: size= can be between three and ten feet in diameter (can be oval in shape) time= lasts up to a minute
Breaks: can only be levelled up in ceremony, both are upgraded when the user gains a higher rank within the tribe. (attempting to upgrade outside this ritual will result in the loss of both abilitys)

Faction

What faction does he/she belong to?: contemna tribe

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: would love to kill them all with his bare hands

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: indifferent (doesn’t care about them) as long as they do not get to close (i.e., within range of his bow)

How does he/she feel about the border war? None of his business, fun to watch though

This following part is for chars who are members of a military or armed force only.

What Type of soldier is he or she? Black ops equivilant

Where does he/she serve? A native tribe living deep in the forests

State his or her rank or job. Hunter elite

Life Story

Personality: generally calm and focused on the task at hand he is protective of the others in his hunting party and tribe. He tends to work alone and in a group at the same time flawlessly.

Bio: Serpington grew up as an only child, orphaned as a young child by the ssnp he grew up devoted to his adopted father, the tribal leader, he was seen as a spoiled brat by most of the others he grew up with dispite being the hardest done by, the teaching elders pushing him to unlock his true potential. Within years he sat atop the pedestal of rank amongst those he had grown up with. The only members of his tribe with a higher rank than he are the three other hunter elite, the two hunter supreme, the warlord and the tribal leader and his wife. He and his adopted brother are both soon to be hunter supreme and he has already decided to allow his older brother to take the tribe when it is time for a new tribal leader, for he aspires to be the tribes warlord instead.

and i will be comtroling mainly serp but the small six person hunting party is going to be in it a fair bit if thats ok. anf the main bulk of the tribe might only be seen once, or they might be seen more than that. i'll decide when the circumstances are right.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »
Works for me. You in.
x

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • "The empror never forgives, heretics!"
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 174 lbs.
  • Build: medium, leaning towards muscular
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2011, 04:37:22 PM »
this looks like fun, I suppose Ill create a character

Passcard
Name: Astopholes Dradues 
Species: Cat-daemon
Appearance: a tall ash grey cat with long bands of blood red going  down his arms and legs, usally wearing his uniform
Skin/Coloring: ash grey with bands of blood red on arms and legs
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: small swastika tatoo on back of neck; closer examination realved it to be a brand
Eye Color: brown/red mix
Eye style: cat-like
Hair Color: black
Hair Style: army buzz-cut
Build: slightly muscular
Weight: 185 lbs.
Height: 6'1
Clothing: SSNP sergent major uniform
Accessories: ID card, various badges
Mode of Transportation: on foot, or by a limited teleportation spell
Weapons
Weapons: claws (unatturally long, serreted), auf widershan (enchanted mp5, fires incinderary rounds)
How they are carried: claws (retracted), gun (on shoulder strap)
Limitations/Details: although a rather powerful deamon in his own realm, his magic is very limited on Roth
Magic
Class: Corruptor
Calling: swastika tatoo
List and describe all spells: minor teleport (within 500 ft, use 3/day),  gout of flame (a small fireball, use 1/day)
Limitations: cannot use magic in the prescense of powerful gods
Breaks: when inflicting pain upon others, emotional or pyshical, he regains use of one of his spellls previously prohibited on Roth
Faction
What faction does he/she belong to?: SSNP
How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: agrees with their methods, but dislikes their principles
How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: that they are weak and fit for eradication
How does he/she feel about the border war?: that it is ridicoulus

What Type of soldier is he or she?: an advisor to the SSNP leader
Where does he/she serve?:SSNP headquarters
State his or her rank or job. : advisor
Life Story: when he was still a small and dull infant fresh from the spawing pits, he ran afoul of a greater god-daemon named F'azuul, the god of deception. forgetting the lowly childs offence, he offered him a job as a corruptor of F'azuul. Astopholes sprang to his job, and has  been a leading force behind most of the evil and cruel leaders in the history of the universe. he took particular intrest in Adolf Hitler, who he guided down the path to world war II. after Hitlers defeat, the deamon was sad to see him and his concepts vanish. but now, a new form of the Nazi  Party has arision, and he is determined to help
Personality: evil to da core
Bio:
vibrating furby?! what the hell kind of title is that!?

.::WAAAGH 2011 VETRAN::.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5711523/

Hope that gives a better look at what the charter is suppose to look like (well.. an idea he obviously isn't feral XD)
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
The planet is Rorn, not Roth.

There is no corrupter class, I think.

Also the rules state you need a second normal character to have an otherworld character, not to mention he is overstepping bounds far too much by being the one to lead Hitler himself. Perhaps a lot more detailed Bio would make his situation more believeable.

Try again, but I'm not sure that I'll even let anyone else in anyway. We already have way too many players. I appreciate that you liked it enough to try out a char sheet, and I'm not being mean to you because you are a newbie or just to be mean, I'm being mean because a strict serious RP requires a heavy handed GM. Please don't kill me if I say no. DX
x

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 06:25:25 PM »
Passcard

Name: Kittrevsky ‘Kitt’ Szarda
Species: Wildcat

Appearance:

Ref Pictures: None at the moment (am actually in the process of drawing these two characters right now :P )

Skin/Colouring: Grey fur
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colours: White fur on muzzle, neck and chest as well as tip of tail. Darker stripes all over.

Eye Colour: Green/amber
Eye style: Eagle-eyed but sullen
Hair Colour: Dark
Hair Style: Rather short, very scruffy and unkempt

Build: Lean
Weight: kind of average, not overly light but not heavy
Height: Rather short, around 5’ 5”

Clothing: Grey jacket and fatigues. His jacket has a grey-furred collar which can be folded up to cover most of his neck. Heavy hobnailed boots with leg wrappings up his calves, both normally covered in mud or snow.
Over his left shoulder Kitt wears an armoured pauldron of gunmetal steel. He also carries with him, an ‘Ushanka’ winter hat (the soviet style hat, with the fur front and two ear flaps) and a hooded cloak over everything. The cloak is a thick canvas material, with white and grey camouflage on one side and brown and grey on the other.

Accessories: A wide belt with various clips and pouches, including: fire lighter, rations, ammunition, scaling hook and rope, water canteen and a long hunting knife.

Mode of Transportation: Walking

Weapons

Weapons: A high-powered rifle, handed down to him by his father. It bears a scope with switchable lenses for long distances and medium distances as well as a small folding-bipod to help with stability.
A long steel hunting knife.

How they are carried: Knife in a holster on his belt and the rifle slung across his back or in his hands.

Limitations/Details: The rifle fires very long and heavy bullets, imbued with magic for destruction of armour, swift-flight and accuracy. This gun can take a soldier’s head clean off, helmet and all, but is by no means silent like a modern sniper rifle.
Its major limitation is low accuracy up close, long reload time and lack of silence, which requires the firer to redeploy after firing to keep hidden, or simply fire a single shot before retreating.

The knife is just a knife, long-bladed but serrated and wicked-sharp.

Magic

None

Faction

What faction does he belong to?
The ‘Slavs’

How does he feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?
Hates them with a deep and bitter vengeance.

How does he feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?
All Slavs are mercenary killers and assassins for the Rebels. They fight alongside the RA, simply because they, like the Slavs, want the SSNP destroyed.

How does he feel about the border war?
It is a necessary step in destroying the SSNP. Wherever there is fighting, Kitt will be there to sow confusion among the soldiers of the SSNP with a single well-aimed shot to the commanding officers on the ground.

What Type of soldier is he?
A sniper, a lone wolf but regimental and militaristic in his actions.

Where does he serve?
Wherever there are SSNP to be killed.

State his rank.
Among the ‘Slavs’ Kitt bears the rank of Štotník. As with most Slavic slang and terms it is a word that is difficult to pronounce without the distinctive accent that all Slavs still bear.

Life Story

Personality: Sullen, liable to bouts of depression and anxiety, but normally calm and contemplative.

Bio: Kitt was the only son of his family, his mother and father both Slav snipers, dedicating their lives to bringing down the SSNP. Such parents have little time for bringing up a young child. Both parents died on Kitt’s thirteenth birthday, the only remains being his father’s trusty rifle. From that day Kitt knew where his life must lead, in the footsteps of his parents, bringing down the SSNP one disgusting officer at a time...

Passcard

Name: Katarina ‘Katka’ Yantova
Species: Wildcat

Appearance:

Ref Pictures: None at the moment (am actually in the process of drawing these two characters right now :P )

Skin/Colouring: Light grey fur
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colours: White fur on her chest and stomach. She is unmarked save for a dark tip to her tail and ears.

Eye Colour: Blue
Eye style: Curious, bright but scheming
Hair Colour: Dark
Hair Style: Almost shoulder length, with a shorter fringe. She normally wears her hair drawn into two short pigtails/bunches which are wrapped with cloth from just below her ears to around a quarter of the way down the bunches. They are tied low at each side of her head, ending just touching her shoulders.

Build: Curvy, not thin, but still quite lean due to her combat experience.
Weight: A bit over average for a female of her height
Height: Short, around 5’

Clothing: A grey jacket, cut for a woman rather than a man with the sleeves rolled up. Light tan leggings with straps buckled at her thighs. Thigh-length boots and elbow-length gloves of the same dark material as the boots and straps. She also wears a head-scarf of dark red. Her clothing is generally quite the opposite of Kitt’s, where his is rugged and camouflaged, hers is stylish yet deceptively practical and suited to fighting.

Accessories: A dog tag, the type which is worn by all Slavs from birth. Various pieces of survival equipment in a small bag that she wears strapped to her back by buckles that run around each shoulder (also comprising two scabbards)

Mode of Transportation: Walking

Weapons

Weapons: Two elegant power-blades. These are weapons not often seen, though sometimes carried by bodyguards for SSNP officers. The blades themselves are regular steel, but imbedded with a lattice of rare-earth metals. At the hilt a small generator creates a charge which runs through the lattice, making them crackle and spit lightning as they strike their target.

A long-barrelled revolver pistol, silenced and with recoil dampening.
How they are carried: Her two power-blades are carried in scabbards on her back, using the same straps as her small equipment bag. The pistol is clipped to the straps buckled to her left thigh.

Limitations/Details: 
Power-blades are an increasingly rare weapon, though still favoured by many ‘shock-troopers’ or assault teams. The generator in the hilt of each sword is powered by a small gyro which converts movement into stored energy, in this way simply walking, running, and most importantly combat, charges the weapons.

The blades have their electric ‘bite’ activated by the user holding down on a small level built into the grip. When activated the blades emit a low hum, which grows into a sharp sizzling crack when they meet armour or flesh. Sparks run the length of the blades and the target is charred and burnt, armour sliced and sundered.
The largest drawback of the power blades is that they are rather conspicuous when un-sheathed or not hidden. Also, their charge is quickly depleted after only a few strikes, reducing them to normal swords until they are recharged.

Her pistol is low calibre, and used mainly when drawing her power-blades would be too conspicuous or when ranged combat is unavoidable.

Magic

None

Faction

What faction does she belong to?
The ‘Slavs’

How does she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?
Hates them with a deep and bitter vengeance.

How does she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?
All Slavs are mercenary killers and assassins for the Rebels. They fight alongside the RA, simply because they, like the Slavs, want the SSNP destroyed.

How does she feel about the border war?
It is a necessary step in destroying the SSNP. Wherever there is fighting, Katka will be there to sow confusion among the soldiers of the SSNP with a flurry of power-blades and swiftly administered death.

What Type of soldier is she?
An assassin and lone wolf, very un-militaristic in her actions, a ‘loose-cannon’.

Where does she serve?
Wherever there are SSNP to be killed.

State her rank.
Among the ‘Slavs’ Katka bears the rank of Poročík (lower than Kitt, due to her recklessness). As with most Slavic slang and terms it is a word that is difficult to pronounce without the distinctive accent that all Slavs still bear.

Life Story

Personality: Reckless, happy-go-lucky and quick-witted. Always has a smart reply and enjoys poking fun at authority. She can sometimes be hot headed, and has quite a short fuse before she will snap at someone.

Bio: Katka is also the child of two Slavs, for marriages and mating only ever occurs between members of the Slav tribe. Most Slavs lose one or more of their parents during their lifetime, simply because of the dangerous nature of their occupation, and as such Katka also lost both parents only a year after birth. They were killed at different times, though this is the most she knows of their deaths, or in fact her parents in general.
Throughout her life Katka remained with a small number of Slavs, growing to hate the SSNP and learning to fight, just as every member of the tribe must. While her recklessness and short temper has gotten her into more trouble than necessary, her quick thinking and unorthodox fighting manners have saved both hers, and other lives.

Faction – ‘The Slavs’
Slavs are a collective group, discriminated and despised by the SSNP; the Slavic tribe maintains a grudge as old as their history. During WW2 the Nazi party always impressed upon its people how the Slavs where considered a racially inferior group, worthy only of en-slavery or extermination...

Also, Slavs are known for dark hair, fair skin (unlike the Aryan blonde hair blue eyes) and this translates over to fur breed too (namely grey-furred Wildcats being predominant among the slavs).  That, along with the fact that the group actively fights back and stubbornly continues even after all this time, is why the SSNP strive to kill every last one of them.

While a rare sight in the fight against the SSNP, a Slav is a welcome addition to any Resistance forces. The mere knowledge that one of these zealous fighters is on the battlefield can give the resistance a much needed morale boost. Most of the time however Slavs participate in actions behind enemy lines, assassinations, disruption, and terror tactics are all used to kill and maim SSNP officials and supporters.

Okay, finally found time to finish writing all that/post it  :3   Anything that may need changing just say and I will... (Also, I am drawing a quick pic of these two characters, almost finished it, should have that posted by tomorrow  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 06:33:32 PM »
As far as I see now, you're fine. :3
x

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 07:31:43 PM »
The planet is Rorn, not Roth.

There is no corrupter class, I think.

Also the rules state you need a second normal character to have an otherworld character, not to mention he is overstepping bounds far too much by being the one to lead Hitler himself. Perhaps a lot more detailed Bio would make his situation more believeable.

Try again, but I'm not sure that I'll even let anyone else in anyway. We already have way too many players. I appreciate that you liked it enough to try out a char sheet, and I'm not being mean to you because you are a newbie or just to be mean, I'm being mean because a strict serious RP requires a heavy handed GM. Please don't kill me if I say no. DX

ok then. the corruptor was a class I made up off the top of my head to suit my charecters needs. thanks for telling me. its not that im new to roleplaying, just that im new to this style of roleplaying. ill try out another charecter, even if im not going to be let in, because I like your concept.

Post Merge: May 08, 2011, 08:26:11 PM
Passcard
Name: Grat-u'ul, chosen of Heimdall
Species: wolf
Appearance: [in a if-you-were-looking-at-him format] before you stands a tall grey wolf, somber faced yet still pervaded with the energy of a young man. his eyes are a deep yellow, playing counterpart to his dark grey fur. an iron chestplate is strapped onto his torso bears the seal of eye placed atop a horn, as well as other small peices of armor on various parts of his body. a helmet rests with its visor open on his head, but the visor itself appears to be an eye such as the one engraved on his armor, with a view slit too small to conventially look out of
Skin/Coloring: grey and dark grey
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: black streaks down back, sheild tatoo on  palm of right hand
Eye Color: deep yellow, like dirty gold
Eye style: canine
Hair Color: black
Hair Style:shoulder length straight cut
Build: tall and lightly musculed
Weight: 187 lbs.
Height: 6'2
Clothing: a partial suit of plate armor, and an under-armor suit of dark green cloth
Accessories: a small pendant of and eye, and a plain looking sounding horn
Mode of Transportation: walks everywhere; Grat-u'ul thinks trains, planes, cars, and all other forms of mechanized transportation as unatural beasts fit to be be destroyed, and if that is not possible, avoided
Weapons
Weapons: a large steel warhammer, a long knife for skinning game
How they are carried: [knife] on belt sheath, [warhammer] on back holster
Limitations/Details: the warhammer is enchanted to deal blows of epic amounts of crushing force, but is raather useless at close ranges due to the length of its haft. the knife is also enchanted to find holes in  its targets armor, but is equally useless against unarmored foes, as it has no armor to seek out weakness in
Magic: none
Faction
What faction does he/she belong to?: none
How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: that they are mighty warriors, not evil, just strong
How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: that they are the same as the SSNP, not good, just strong
How does he/she feel about the border war?: that it is a cowards way of showing defience

How did this character come to work alone?: after his homeworld collapsed in the fires of Ragnarok, he found himself cut off from his former comrades, as well as his entire pantheon. he wandered the shattered wastes of his world untill he found the dying god Heimdall, keeper of the rainbow bridge. there, Heimdall promptley conjured him a set of items that would allow Grat-u'ul to take his place as the guardian of a now-dead Asgard. with no friends or family left, he is alone in the universe

How do they operate on their own? That is, do they have enemies? Or are they generally tolerated in all territories? : he is gennarly ignored by most factions, seeing that he stays out of the war.

Given the opportunity, would this character join a group that suited them?  np

Life story: born in the middle earth on the great tree of Yggdrasil, Grat-u'ul was the son of a powerful jarl of one of the larger clans. he lived his life in realitive comfort, untill the cycle of Ragnarok consumed his world. alongside his fellow clansmen, he charged off to battle alongside his gods to stave off the end of the world. in the battle that followed, he was the sole survivor. after being gifted by Heimdall with his magical items, he went off to find the rainbow bridge before landing on Rorn.

notes:
-Grat-u'ul dosnt know that Yggdrasil reformed and that Ragnarok is a repeating cycle, so  his homeworld still exists
-his helmet, with its visor lowered, gives him the power to see into the future. not a complete vision, but instead bits and pieces. it litterally gives him a view of what he sees will be in the future. after walking through rebel camps with the visor, he has seen walking corpses, showing the grim future of the men he sees.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:26:11 PM by LordFeline, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 10:36:20 PM »
Passcard
Name: Syd Rivet Arthurs
Species: Canine hybrid

Appearance:
Ref Pictures (if you have any): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5709544 (left top and bottom with colors like http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5546358/ ) I’ll finish coloring the sketches and get it on this sheet soon. She has no breasts.
Skin/Coloring:  Yellow orange underbelly that goes to under her muzzle with red orange fur, red back fur. Yellow fur around her neck and on her paws.
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: Red coloring under her eyes in a spattered / freckled shape, peach color eye marks above her eyes. Her claws are yellow green. The front of her muzzle fades from yellow orange to that peach color.

Eye Color: Emerald green.
Eye style: Emerald green with a darker ring around the pupil. Pupil is a darker green than the iris, not black. Her eyes always seem to have a crazed look in them.
Hair Color: Red, yellow, peach, orange, yellow orange, red orange.
Hair Style: Dreadlocks.

Build: Has a bigger frame and a little chub on her, but she’s not fat.
Weight: 200lbs.
Height: 5’11”

Clothing: Cloth wraps around her arms along with a small tactical corset  / loincloth combo.
Accessories: A molar dangles from one of her horns by a red string, she tends to have various bone jewelry sometimes.

Mode of Transportation: Usually by foot, she’s somewhat like a free runner in the environment, but she won’t turn down a ride or anything that can quicken her pace.

Weapons

Weapons: Primarily she uses her magic and claws, but she also uses various crude daggers or blades with poisoned tips.
How they are carried: Syd generally carries her blades anywhere she can hide.

Limitations/Details: Obviously they are only useful in close quarter combat.

Magic

Class: Witch.
Calling: She tends to lean toward spells that are deceptive, and serve with helping her hide or poisoning others.
  • Distraction - Causes an illusion to distract the enemy temporarily. Does not cause damage.
  • Cloak of Shadows - Shadows in the area intensify, even night vision cannot pierce them. Only the spell caster is able to see. Does not cause damage.
  • Sense Motive - The user can detect the motive of another person. Does not cause damage.
  • Blood summon - The spell caster sacrifices blood to summon a creature to fight. The more blood, the more powerful the creature.
  • Envenom - A contact spell that causes the enemy to be poisoned on touch.

Limitations: Well, again, most are for close quarters combat and are not heavy spells.
Breaks: Can only increase power with certain rituals or relics.

Faction

What faction does he/she belong to?
N/A

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?
She’s not necessarily loyal to them, but they often provide her with job opportunities.

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?
Again, she isn’t very concerned with them unless they offer a job. They hire her occasionally to steal things from the SSNP or to divulge information about the SSNP.

How does he/she feel about the border war?  
More opportunities to be useful. She’ll have a place for herself no matter how it ends up, so she doesn’t particularly care.

The following section is only for independents....chars that do not belong to a particular group and are primarily on their own.

How did this character come to work alone?
See her bio.

How do they operate on their own? That is, do they have enemies? Or are they generally tolerated in all territories?  
She has a few enemies, but generally, she is tolerated as a necessary evil. She seems to have connections in most areas that she is in. Her tribe considers her a disgrace and will not associate with her. She has no set home, so she relies on her connections to house her or she stays out in the wilderness.

Given the opportunity, would this character join a group that suited them?  
Of course, she already does this frequently.

This following part is for chars who are members of a military or armed force only. (I figure I need to do this to describe when she works with the SSNP)

What Type of soldier is he or she?
Deemed a “Bloodhound.” It’s not anything official, but a title reserved for highly skilled trackers.

Where does he/she serve?
Generally wherever the SSNP sends her. She’s a free spirit. :B

State his or her rank or job.
Seems to be something similar to an officer. Her job is to track and lead small parties of soldiers to targets to dispose of.

Life Story

Personality:  Manipulative, sometimes sadistic. Tends to play people against one another for her own benefit. Loves being “in action” and useful. Like most characters in this RP, has a somewhat soft spot for most children (as in, children with manners that aren’t brats, ect. Ect. Good kids. Think Gene Wylder in Willy Wonka.). She seems to have turned to her lifestyle due to not having any other ways to use her talents. Also has an obsession with teeth and dentistry.

Bio: Syd was one of the few natives who became interested with the new residence on Rorn. There was something about what was forbidden that peaked her interest about them. Her tribe was considered to be one of the more modern tribes, however, they didn’t hesitate to cast out Syd when her curiosity got the best of her and she began to associate herself with these new people. Syd’s reputation in her tribe was prided on her uncanny ability to track targets and her high intelligence in comparison to the others in her tribe.
More of a rogue-type warrior and a theif, the SSNP took interest in Syd when she was able to outdo some of their very own officers in terms of tracking and leading. Unofficially, she was able to work her way up into the SSNP’s ranks, hired to find cells of Rebel Alliance soldiers, and other various enemies including other natives. While she isn’t a real officer in the SSNP, she is treated with the same respect as one when she gets involved with them.
Syd is more or less like a hired mercenary, going where she can flourish rather than allowing loyalty to decide who she associates with. It is not uncommon for her to also take jobs from others (including stealing things from the SSNP for the RA); however, her top employer tends to be the SSNP for obvious reasons. She hasn’t ventured too much into the RA area aside from when the SSNP directs her to that area and all areas generally accept her as a necessary evil with the exception of her own tribe.

I hope this is okay. Let me know if I need to change something.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:54:00 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 10:48:26 PM »
Seems slightly overpowered, but not too much, so she could make for an interesting fight, like a boss. Please define 'seems to be a young adult' for me, also curious because if she is she could not have become interested right when the others came to her world as it is hundreds of years ago.

But pretty good. You're in, just satisfy my curiosities pwease.

Post Merge: May 08, 2011, 10:50:04 PM
@LordFeline: I will think about it and see what I can do with you. I may not let you in for the simple fact the others were on reserve, you came at last minute, and I have way too many people, but I might decide to give you a chance. Give me time. I have homework to finish. :3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:50:04 PM by Katie W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »

@LordFeline: I will think about it and see what I can do with you. I may not let you in for the simple fact the others were on reserve, you came at last minute, and I have way too many people, but I might decide to give you a chance. Give me time. I have homework to finish. :3

thanks for even considering it