The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju (OOC---Closed)  (Read 16142 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Atreju (OOC)
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 10:56:39 PM »
>.> Why would offense be taken?...Your descision.

I'm suprised that there are that many knives about, but I suppose with plastic and scalpel knives you could find a lot of those. It works. He sounds like a fine character.
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 11:12:29 PM »
*grumbles to self* I know the magic part is not really realistic but.... I was kinda hoping to keep that  :'(

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 11:22:38 PM »
Okay...how about you tone down the other things I mentioned...and you can keep your lightning, so long as it's a spell you can only use during a full on storm, like you mentioned, and you adjust the spots on the sheet there that need fixed.
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 11:25:20 PM »
Should there not be that many knives? I figured they would be common place items, in both city and...Nature(?). Combat knives for soldiers, chef knives for chefs, hunting/skinning knives for hunters, or like the native people. (Don't know if they're technologically advance or not.) Many other knives out there. >>

But yey, it's good. :3

Can't wait for the RP.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 11:29:43 PM »
already did it...umm....am I allowed to touch a machine and/or alot computer to generate a weaker form of it ??? btw it can potentially kill my character

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 11:31:55 PM »
Yep. Knives are pretty commonplace, just have no idea where he puts them besides plainly loose in his striaght jacket and well....0_0....50 knives in a watched facility....It's a very interesting trait of his, don't get me wrong I'm just like 0_0 trying to figure it out. You can keep all your knives and I'll wait and see how they turn out in the RP.

And, everyone, my main concern is that the attachments seem to only be downloaded like 2 or 3 times, subtracting the one time I downloaded them, meaning clearly not everyone has found the time to read them yet or maybe their download just hasn't been counted. The sheet, especially magic part, is a lot easier to fill out if you read the document, a warning to future players.

Post Merge: May 07, 2011, 11:32:42 PM
Edit: You are in Emrelda! Good job.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:34:11 PM by Katie W. »
x

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »
I downloaded the sheet on weapons and magic when making my characters, will download the others tomorrow when I got some time after I have posted my char sheets  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 11:36:54 PM »
what do you mean by download..... eh i am not computer savy

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 11:38:44 PM »
I only plan on him having a large amount when he's out of the facility, free basically. I have my plans but I want to see how the RP is gonna run it's course for a little while.

Also, I had a huge problem trying to copy paste the character sheet to my office program. It crashed unless I did it like...One question/field at a time lol

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »
Ah sorry about the computer problems. And okay makes a lot more sense to think of the knives coming after an escape.

@Emrelda: Underneath my first post there are some links you can click on. These are the downloads I reffered to. You click on them, say open, then they appear in Microsoft word or another word processor.
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 01:08:58 AM »
Passcard
Name: Freya/Nala
Species: Arctic Wolf

Appearance:

Ref Picture (Combat armor): (http://i10.mangareader.net/deadman-wonderland/1/deadman-wonderland-795355.jpg)

Skin/Coloring: White fur
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: The end of her tail fades to black. Scar-like tattoos cover from the wrist to the shoulder of each arm, they are normally blue, but turn red when she fights.

Eye Color: Bright red, almost glowing.
Eye style: Human-like as Freya, Wolf-like as Nala
Hair Color: Same a fur.
Hair Style: foot and a half past her shoulder, with bangs parting in vertical symmetry.

Build: Athletic, a bit busty.
Weight: (un-armored) 80 kg, (armored) 110kg
Height: 5' 11''

Clothing: When out of armor, wears an equally white jumpsuit with combat boots.
Accessories: A swastika earring that doubles as a comm device.

Mode of Transportation: Whatever she can get her hands on (obvious exception for helicopters or planes).

Weapons

Weapons: "Salamander": a broadsword that creates a conflagration when cutting something or impacting another weapon or armor.
How they are carried: A sling across her back, the blade only lukewarm when it touches her body.

Limitations/Details: Salamander's true power only shows when Lana is in control, but Freya is more skilled with the blade.

Magic

Class: Monster
Calling: Lana uses Freya's body as a center of magic.
List and describe all spells:
  • Fire Volley: 15-25 baseball sized fireballs that can travel a distance of about 80 meters.
  • Beast Form: Converting magical power into a physical state, giving her physical augmentations at a super-human level.
  • Meteor: pulls in an asteroid that collides with the object or person of her focus.
  • Chain lightning: sends a bolt of lightning to a max of 15 meters, and has a chance to spread to another target (same distance) if its a direct hit.

Limitations: Only Lana is capable of using magic.
Breaks: The more Lana synchronizes with Freya, the more power Lana can use without harming Freya.

Faction

What faction does he/she belong to?: SSNP

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: Freya is devoted to the party; Lana tolerates the party as long as Freya isn't further exploited by them.

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: both see them as targets waiting to be eliminated.

How does he/she feel about the border war?: They both feel that the border war is their chance to bond outside the stuffy atmosphere of the labs.

What Type of soldier is he or she?: Prototype 'Monster' Soldier.

Where does he/she serve?: Wherever she is requested.

State his or her rank or job.: Moonchild's "Guardian"

Life Story

Personality: Both Freya and Lana share the lust for carnage, but Freya is more aware of ambushes or traps. Outside the warzone, Freya will have affectionate tendencies towards children, and Lana will have hunger pangs when in crowded places.

Bio: Freya started out as a normal recruit, drafted to join a war she only knew one side to. She quickly rose to the rank of Major, but was not allowed to command platoons due to her mental disposition. Eventually, she would get mortally wounded by three bullets to the chest. They missed her heart, but the bullets broke inside her body and caused massive internal damage. Instead of doing surgery and returning her to battle a month later, her CO decided to hand her over to R&D. Normally, he would have allowed her to be off for a month, but the scientists from R&D said they could fix her up and have her ready for battle within a few days.

They put Freya on a stretcher, and pushed her into a room with an air-lock door to an adjacent room. They left her in the room and locked the door before the air-lock opened up to reveal a Behemoth-like monster chained up to several points in the room. Freya could hear a high-pitched hum coming from the other room, and then electricity bounced off the walls as the Behemoth was electrified before her eyes. When the beast fell quiet, it started to glow brightly. Then Freya could hear the same hum in her room, followed by a brilliant flash that preceeded the darkness of unconsiousness.

When she came to, the beast's body was gone and she no longer felt like she was at death's door. It wasn't until the next day that the scientists let her look into a mirror while explaining that she is no longer just another soldier, but a person implanted with a monster's power. An unmentioned and unknown side-effect, is that the beast's identity came with the powers...

That was when she met Lana.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:31:50 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 01:56:12 AM »
Another interesting character! You're good. *facepalm* can't believe I even said that when you weren't finished....still good though.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:08:34 AM by Katie W. »
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 02:12:43 AM »
I would like a wider array of magic, but it might be considered power-play to have fire, ice, lighting, and the ability to pull rocks from space.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 02:16:54 AM »
Slightly, yes. DX lol
x

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 02:47:50 AM »
Ok I wanted to use this one charter I been playing around with, but it would be some what of a demon/native split, bio explains more, I just want to make sure its ok D:

Passcard
Name: Addonexus
Species: House cat/ demon

Appearance: A feline with pitch black fur with bright yellow eyes. The feline has a skull on top of its upper head with its ears coming out of the skulls eye sockets. Instead of a normal tail the feline has a human shaped skull with a spine connecting the two.  
Ref Pictures (if you have any): a sketch of it in feral mode, hasn't been colored or outlined very well yet, just to show how the skull ontop looks and the tail.)

Skin/Coloring: Pitch black
Markings/Tattoos/Secondary Colors: n/a

Eye Color: Yellow
Eye style: Feline?
Hair Color: n/a
Hair Style: n/a

Build:small, but toned
Weight: 100
Height: 5'

Clothing: Lose gray pants, no shirt, and a desert style robe covering most of his upper body
Accessories: a necklace made out of bones and a ropeish material  
Mode of Transportation: walking

Weapons

Weapons: Charmed- A buster sword as long as the feline, it feeds off the blood of its prey, and can power up by draining the life force of Addonexus (or someone else who offers)
How they are carried: held within the felines tail (see bio)

Limitations/Details: Bio should explain it better but its not always accessible and it can alter his personality, plus can drain his life force which can you know, kill him.

Magic

Class: Demon
Calling: telekinesis
List and describe all spells: (is there a limit?)
  • Staggering- Addonexus blast everything within a 8ft area either away or down(heavy targets are harmed if not blown back)
  • Mind grip- kind of like confusion in Pokemon, a quick mind strike that inflicts pain, or in simple minded people confusion. In certain cases it may causes paralysis
  • Repulsion- A telekinetic force that repels things in a small area. Can be used to attack (like a force push or more concentrated), or block (its sits in an area and repels everything around it (small scale), and also be fused with the buster blade

Limitations: When magic is used it requires some of the blood gathered within the blade, if no blood it present the hunger will take over. Each use of magic (except staggering) reduces Addonexus control (see bio), when he losses control his mind is lost in deilm for X amount period, sometimes even after the hunger lessens.
  • Staggering- when blasted down Addonexus feels the force pour down on him, when away he feels it rip at him. Each use (within a certain amount of time) increase the damage felt
  • Mind grip- nothing more then the usual cost of magic, except that "certain cases one", sometimes it back fires and freezes him.
  • Repulsion- nothing more then the usual cost of magic, when used as a shield (which can only be close range) it harms him as he uses it in prolonged periods for it repulses him tearing at his flesh, when used with the buster blade it drains a lot out of him and weakens his control (also can only be used 2-3 times within a time period)
Breaks: Is two ok?
The hunger- Addonexus losses control of his mind and the tail takes over, the tail surfers not penalty for and magic used for X amount of time, but tries to kill everything around him. (Does not occur often, more of when in heated battles with little death, and will leave him in a greatly weakened state)
Repulsed- when greatly angered or a friend is in trouble (along with Addonexus having a large blood supply), Addonexus gains the ability to repel in multiple places (ex. crushing someone between two repulsions), however he can not hold multiple repulsions for long, and is greatly weakened and is susceptible to the hunger (not the break one).

Faction

What faction does he/she belong to?: None

How does he/she feel about the SSNP, or Sentential Nazi Party?: Hates with a passion (but usually only the military side)

How does he/she feel about the RA, or Rebel Alliance?: Does not believe in it, he believes blood shed will only lead to more blood shed.

How does he/she feel about the border war? Pointless,  "we are all the same once we die" one of his favorite quotes

The following section is only for independents....chars that do not belong to a particular group and are primarily on their own.

How did this character come to work alone? (See bio) He never was with anyone else, but he does have a soft side for children, and those who are weaker and can not defend them self.

How do they operate on their own? That is, do they have enemies? Or are they generally tolerated in all territories? Only higher levels of SSNP can even begin to know who he is, so generally he is accepted. Though he is often ignored for his demonic looking exterior. He survives by doing odd jobs, but typically he survives by acting as a mercenary (which he hates).

Given the opportunity, would this character join a group that suited them? As long as the group was kind and able to defend them self against him (due to the hunger)

Life Story

Personality: Distant and awkward with some obvious things (such as small talk). He is very kind, but can be very hard and stern when angered. He dislikes mistreating of anything with a soul, and sometimes will voice himself very vocally.  

Bio: Addonexus wasn't sure when his seconded life began, for he was made of an experiment. Through the use of some science,  black and white magic (angel and demon), the SSNP tried to revive a murderess demon by sacrificing a homeless feline. The SSNP conducted this out in the desert so word couldn't get out of what they were doing, for if it worked then they could revive any great soldier/scientist that may of died giving them the phoenix effect. Addonexus can't remember anything about the process other then it was pain beyond words. When it finally stopped, Addonexus couldn't remember anything about his life before, his name, who he was, his family, all lost. As he brought him self to his feet, he could feel the present of someone else. A cold, dark, evil being that thirsted for blood, a craving so strong Addonexus felt it him self. Once he stood up some grunts tired to restrain him, that was when the hunger first struck him. It sent him to Deilm, also a first for him. He felt pain and saw horrors that no one should ever feel nor see, each trip leaves him crippled socially and broken inside, becoming more and more distant. Once his mind became one with his body again he saw the buster bladed sever the last of the remaining soldiers, the cries filling his mind...but- he noticed his need for blood had lessened. He buried the men and women he killed out of respect and against the wishes of the other voice, and took the fingers of each one of them, making a necklace out of them. The necklace symbolizes death that has no reason, he vowed that every kill he commits will have a reason. He traveled from then on, searching for something he knows not of. He gets an odd feeling that if he keeps traveling, his life will gain meaning, giving meaning to those who died. Through the travels he learned that the buster sword is from the demon that he is fused with. The demon can spit it out of its mouth at will and will reabsorb it to. Sometime for fun the demon will no give the blade to Addonexus for fun, but through this Addonexus gained a better understanding of his magical capabilities. Though he gained a better understanding of his talents, he also learned of his weaknesses.

Some other things will be revealed in the rp (bio related), and a little note the demon will talk to him
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 05:39:57 PM by Self-sain »
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<