The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Atreju (OOC---Closed)  (Read 16139 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
Re: Atreju (OOC---Closed)
« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2011, 10:52:32 PM »
Not a problem. A good RP is worth waiting for.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2011, 04:42:29 AM »
Yay I posted!

I decided to do a long one with lots of intense stuff to try and make up for the long abscence. And don't worry Chrono, I'm not gonna kill you. >.< Cause then I'd loose a valuable player mwahahaha ..... *headdesk*
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2011, 06:36:09 AM »
Rawr...To think I wasn't going to be able to use that post...Shame on me.   ;)

Post Merge: June 17, 2011, 07:00:52 PM
Teir, uhm...The way I'm picturing this, you and Katie are in the last car of the train. One car ahead of you are your security forces, where about roughly 20 soldiers are hanging out. In the next car would be me, serpington's marry bunch and Gabag. Katie stepped into the next car from hers, so she's in the car with the other soldiers. I figured you set up your trap at the door between the last car and the security car. So unless you're throwing that grenade a whole car length, through a tiny window, to blow us all up...You're going to have to write to all those soldier's families explaining to them their son, father or cousin has just become another friendly fire statistic.  :S

But yeah...Not my RP...That's just how I was having it go down. No one objected so far. >.>
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:00:52 PM by Srgntcuddles, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2011, 12:40:51 AM »
@Everyone who has not posted yet: BUMP? There's too many non-posters to start dealing out strikes, but that is what concerns me. I'll give it awhile I suppose.

Hmm...it is true that I stepped into the next car, so I agree that it is impossible to really throw a grenade that far--- through a window??? So yes, it would be friendly fire. Cuddles is right.

But I was not set up in the last car, maybe I should have made that clearer or mentioned it, but I am in the middle of the train surrounded on both sides by cars of twenty soldiers. Setting up in the last car would not be a smart move at all considering the many ways she could be assassinated if she were in the back car.

Though being in the middle isn't much better, nowhere is really safe, is it?

Edit: I would like to know----what time are you guys in? I know that Katie, Moon/Atreyu and those in their vicinity are still in nighttime in the same few hour period. But I remember Rigor's char had awoken the next day. Is everyone pretty much on the same page time and location wise? If not, give me a shout so I know where and when you are.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:45:02 AM by Katie W. »
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2011, 01:06:07 AM »
I'm kinda leaving it open time of day-wise...Rigor could have stated her later actions. I've done it. Generally when I'm taking a vacation or something...Speaking of which. Rigor has mentioned being online a lot less so she may either drop from the RP or post slower. But I think we all thought the RP was dead...So you should probably give it a little time.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2011, 01:29:08 AM »
Oh crap. That was my bad you all, I'll fix it. I am sorry I thought you all were already in the car before Kate's and mine. Give me a few and I'll patch it up.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2011, 04:07:40 AM »
Yeah, sorry about making you guys think that. I could not help it though. I really had to leave. I would have been here if I could and the moment I was reminded to update I rushed over here to write something to keep it going.

And sorry to hear of an online-less Rigor :<
x

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2011, 04:42:42 AM »
I fixed my post.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2011, 05:19:17 AM »
Im sorry, but I must pull my doctor from the rp. I cant get into the character anymore and cannot play as him. Im sorry

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2011, 05:55:42 PM »
Sorry Sasha... Been kinda busy with starting the second part of my school courses and missed the updates here  :(

I will be posting as soon as I have some free time!  ^_^

Oh, also I'm still in nighttime too. Makes it more cinematic that way  XP
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2011, 06:24:56 PM »
I'll post as soon as I can. And yes, you're correct, it's morning for Syd. You can skip her until people catch up if you want since I'll be slow.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2011, 08:41:23 PM »
I'll post asap but I been at metrocon this weekened and I'm dead tired
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2011, 10:34:17 AM »
x