The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »
CALLING ALL MOBILE SUIT WARRIORS!

This is your time. The world you live in is about to be turned upside down. It has been a shaky relationship with the Humans from the Earths Corps Alliance when they joined the Galactic Alliance. Other new faces made their way to the scene. The alien fox beasts who call themselves Vulpa who do have a home system but are better known for their manufactured stations that act as worlds or bases. Surians, or the dinosaur creatures from their various planets within their system. And the Gemini, creatures who are doppelgangers and have no true form. All manner of races and casts made up the Galactic alliance with the above mentioned four being the newest additions each one bringing with them something to contribute to the betterment of the universe. But secretly many of the Humans harbored a grudge against the other races. During the first contact with the Vulpa war broke out inflicting heavy losses on both sides until the intervention of the Galactic Alliance. They were able to calm both races and offered them admittance into the council. The Vulpa humbled themselves and set aside their differences for peace while the Humans being the aggressive creatures they are refused and were only granted an embassy with no voice on the council.

Feeling cheated the Humans of the ECA waited and bided their time until they had the numbers to wage a full scale assault once again. Launching assaults on small outlaying outposts the ECA pin pricked their way through lesser threats and assimilated many of them into their armies while slaughtering others. Upon learning of their decision to assault the other races many Humans broke off and were granted safety by the other races, even allowing them to form their own branch of military known as the Revers but even this would not be enough. In a war of numbers the ECA could win a war and the council knew this. It was not long before the decision was made to go to war. This was the age of the mobile suit warrior.

Fusalamee and Talon stood at the view screen of the bridge as Fusalamee pointed out certain key elements of the impending battle while troops moved about with their various tasks. The Master Butcher was a heavy battleship or a Dreadnaught of her class. She sported heavy cannons and rocket pods and anti aircraft guns bristled from nearly every port and accessway to take down small fighter craft in the event of an attack. She was flanked by a heavy cruiser and three destroyer class ships. all of them Vulpine vessels and all resembling their Earth WWII German biased counterparts nearly to an exact. "I will stay with the heavies and guard the ships. Do we have any lighter craft for combat purposes?" Talon asked. He was a vetran of the Rapturians steadfast and intimidating. It was his since of controlled strength that made him such an imposing figure as he rarely ever fought in the field anymore but his combat prowess was not unheard of. Like most Saurians he liked using heavy assault weapons to his advantage and preferred to obliterate his opponents rather than pin point precision strikes. Fusalamee was a smaller creature comparably but the Hunter Lord was not a creature to be trifled with. Never seen without his pistol or his sword Fusalamee had fought on more battlefields than most people had friends and had killed more with that very pistol and sword than most people have had hot meals. "Yes. We have some soldiers within the hangar bay who are classed for exactly that. Which, reminds me. We are set up as more of a striker force rather than your version of an assault force yes?" The Rapturian sighed. "Yes. Don't remind me. The Council is more consigned with lighter faster strikes than heavy assaults anymore. The days of the war of attrition are probably behind us." Fusalamee shook his head and sighed. "No my friend." Fusalamee said wishing he didn't have to think about what he was about to get into. "Remember Narsissia?" Talon grimaced. "I wish I could forget. Savage zealots." Fusalamee nodded. "I'm afraid the only way we will stop them will be to completely wipe them. Hopefully that wont be the case but if so, so be it. So, perimeter defence then?" Talon nodded "Yeah. I will be able to better direct troops and fire from that position. Things will probably get pretty hairy out there and I won't be able to move fast enough to pull off a good shot." "Like a tank getting swarmed by infantry?" Fusalamee said with a grin to which Talon scoffed. "Yeah. Exactly like that."

In the hangar various pilots were preparing their mechs for the impending battle. Tier was sitting in the open cockpit of his mech wearing the combat helmet that resembled a full visored motorcycle helmet but formed a seal to his suit to function as a life support system in the vacuum of outer space. he would move his head and the mech would move it's he would slowly move the controller to move the arms within his space testing the mechanics of his mech while a mechanic helped him through the motions of the routine check of his machine. "The right leg seems a little stiff at the knee. Do you think you can check it out?" Tier asked to which the mechanic gave him a thumbs up and a couple of techs walked over to try to address the issue.

Bell was checking the engine drive herself on her mech. a safety harness and line secured her while she looked the system over and checked things here and there to make sure they were satisfactory. She leapt out letting the line play out and rappelled down to the deck to land on her feet and unhooked her safety harness and line to begin hauling the line back down to coil neatly on the tool box beside her. She wiped sweat from her forehead with a handkerchief and sighed. It had been a long trip already and she and the others still had a lot to do to prepair.

The general mood among the crew and soldiers was that of a general politeness. Most of them had been in a combat situation save for a few green soldiers and to these the veterans generally tried to help least they were soon to be floating frozen in space not two minutes into the fight.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 12:06:24 PM »
Marco walked over to his mobil suit. which was getting strange looks from some of the passing crew. as one of three shi-ne-ki mobil suits on the ship it was a rarety to see a pit crew of three shi-ne-ki engineres working away on something no one had seen before. the large metalic creation had only been uncovered that morning and it's pilot had yet to take it out for a 'test run'. the engineres and the three pilots were amongst the thirteen shi-ne-ki abord the ship, all but five in combat roles in and around the ship.

marco reached the railing around the base of the suits free move area and smiles a sinister grin at the other crew members looking up at the prototype, a robotic version of it's pilot. "what? never seen something this advanced?" "that peice of junk? i could pop that things armour in seconds with my fighter." laughed one of the crew nearby. at that moment the two hidden blades shot out of the mobil suits forearms as if on cue. "if your going to try, you might want to do so before i notice you." he jumped the railing and walked over to one of the engineres. "everything cheaking out?" "all your main gear is good to go. the cannons still need some priming so if you're going to use them you'll need to charge them up. And you’re going to have to hole as still as possible while their charging or oyou’ll miss, Which means your going to be a sitting duck if you don’t time it right. And where not sure how many shot’s you’ll get either out of those barrels or that converter. Could be one, could be a hundred.” "so basicly don’t miss cos you might not get another shot?" “pretty much.” the worker stood up and walked over to the mech with marco right behind her. She pressed her hand to a section in the center of it’s back which opened up. “you have to putt in both your print and that of your commanding officer. Only you, me and him will be able to open the hatch but only you can power this monster up. So, hop in.”

marco climbed into the tight fiting cockpit, which fit him perfectly. He was in the standing position, his flight armour linking up with the suit’s cpu and calibrated all the settings instantly. A collection of small needles entered his spine as the back closed. He was sent into an induced sleep as the system rebooted. “good morning project bio-mass. Nice to see you finally online.” “who are you” “I am project bio-mass. we are one system that interface directly to the recaptors and sencors. We operate all the systoms through the electrical impulses given off by your brain. You may open our eyes now.” marco tried to open his eyes and was shocked by what he saw. He was looking through the robotic eyes of his mobil suit as if they were his own, he was in complete controle. “now I see why it’s called project bio-mass”
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »
Talon saluted Fusamamee who smiled and bowed to his friend in return. The Rapturians were a very militaristic race while the Vulpa did not beleave in saluting but rather bowing much like the orentials of Earth. Talon walked away and left through the blast door to continue down a long corridoor to eventually arrive at the hangar. Along the way he removed a cigar from his jacket and lit it up with a gold plated zippo lighter. Smoking was strictly regulated on naval vessles but what were they going to do to him? Give him a spanking? He was a General of the Rapturian Army. If he wanted to bow up and take a dump in the middle of the hall he could. ...He'd probabmy get sent to MHU for mental health screening but he was basicilly his own person. The sight of the moble suits was an impressive sight no matter the relitive small size of the strike force. "Good moring everyone!" He sounded out with the cigar bobing on his lips. He took a long pull and blew the smoke lazily from his mouth enjoying the taste before continueing. "As you all probably know we will be facing our enemy above a sentenal world and taking the fight to the surface. Our orders are; take out the orbital defence platforms while our fighter boys keep 'em busy. Once the platforms are down we will move forward to take down any fleet vessels they have mobilized. Now the Vulpa will be heading this assualt so they will be doing tings under the name of cover for us. The Luftwaffe will take out any listening and early warning defence posts with thier Horton stealth bombers and they will follow up with the Messerchmitts for heavy hitting. We will follow them in. Now Vulpine craft look absolutely nothing like ECA craft as you all know. The Hortons appear similar but they will be long gone and out of there before we wade in. Intelligence has told us that a number of moble suits are stationed around the defence platforms and there are fifteen platforms total. We will need to take out thies hardened targets before we can call on help from the fleet. Hunter Lord Fusalamee will have the fleet out of range of thier heavy guns but that means that they will be out of range as well. I will be accompaning a few hold-back heavies and our snipers for defence of the fleet. If they get past y'all We will have to break them. If they get past us, Hunter Lord Fusalamee will have to do some serious fighting. You all know what a mech can do to a ship. The Master Butcher is a heavy hitter as far as the Vulpa are consirned but if enough mechs get past us we will loose her and we will be screwed. Now, you all know what to do. Any questions?"
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 01:52:17 PM »
marco looked over at talon as he walked out. the hud zooming in on talon. he heard every word and shook off the cables attatched to bio-mass and stepped forward."you up for this bio?" "yes marco. all systoms are reading operational. all power sources are fully charged and readyfor use." "good to hear. switch me to exturnal vocals." "yes sir. you are free to talk." bio-mass walked up behind the majority of the crowd, startling quite a few. "yea, i got one. how long till we start."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »
Talon smiled. It always pleased him to see troops who were willing to fly into battle and fight the enemy face to face. "Heh, heh. You'll get your chance. You all will get your chance. The Hunter Lord Fusalamee will tell us when the ship is within range for our deployment. I will not lie to you all. This is going to be a difficult mission. Some of you all will not return. But all of you know that . I want to tell you all that if you feel frightened out there on the battlefield, that if you feel that you just cant go any further, I want you to think about your family. Your sons and daughters. Your mothers and fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and fight for them. Because if you don't, who will? Everyone." He said raising his hand to his head in a salute. "As you were."

Tier controlled his mech to bow while other Vulpa bowed to the Rapturian General. Humans and Saruians and other members of the diverse military factions also saluted and bowed and made thier recignotion of the general as per thier custom. Talon ended his salute and walked away and retreated to his quarters while they were under way. When they were close he would call of the mech pilots into the battle room and outline thier plans with Fusalamee and any other leaders who were abord to ensure the safety and understanding of the mission.

Tier grinned cockily after the general left and looked over to Marco's mech from the open bay of his. "Heh, just like a general. Always trying to sneak a speech in." He had the mech raise it's leg and preform a series of kicks. Tier's mech was obliviously an assualt style mech built for semi ranged and close quartered combat. He nodded his head at Marco in couriosity. "What kind of mech in yours? Looks liek a sniper class but it's... different."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 11:29:45 AM »
"oh, it's different alright. it's called bio-mass. or at least thats what it said it was called. hp out and i'll show you." he said through the PA systom, not wanting everyone to hear. "bio, power down. i'll be back in a little while." "understood marco. you may feel a little uneasy when you wake up. do not worry, it will pass in a matter of seconds." with that bio-mass powered down back in it's origional position, the three engineres starting to re-atatch th ecables and re-run dieignostics. marco woke up in seconds, being awakened by a pain in his back as the needles retracted. the back of bio-mass opened and the worker from earlier caught marco as he stumbled backwords out of the mech. "you have fun in there?" "i think i'm going to be sick." he felt like the ground was wobaling under his feet, his eyes adjusting back to normal and his limbs regaining feeling. "gonna have to get used to that."

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • "The empror never forgives, heretics!"
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 174 lbs.
  • Build: medium, leaning towards muscular
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
*Warning. life signs fluctuating.*

Gerald groaned as he lifted himself off the ground. his vison was still blurry, but he could make out the shattered wreckage of his mecha surrounding him, its control panel destroyed and most of the torso. his extended arm felt for a grip, and, upon finding one, hauled himself out of the shattered parts of his once grand mecha. it had been a bright orange Mark IV heavy gunner unit, a massive autogun built for suppression fire was clasped in its iron claws. now it was nothing more than a shell of a once mighty god, left empty to rot away. Gerald fumbled about before finding his sidearm and holstering it in his belt. the last thing he rembered was an orbital bombardment barrage hitting his squad.... blood... screams... the sound of flames consuming damaged mecha and of metal snapping.... all of these haunted him as he slipped into unconciousness.
vibrating furby?! what the hell kind of title is that!?

.::WAAAGH 2011 VETRAN::.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 02:10:33 PM »
heres the link to the OOC page. your suposed to sign up there before posting.^_^

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=15871.0

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 11:23:47 PM »
((OOC) I'm going to wait on LordFeline to see if he wants to edit his post. If not just post up that you're good and we'll try to work you in.)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 01:09:27 AM »
Shinzuu sat under the evening sky on top of the opened cockpit door of his Gundam. The sound of crickets and leaves blowing in the wind was only disturbed by the sound of loud laughter and conversation in the distance. Not too far from him was the gate that "protected" the launch runway. The barracks were there, and several men were around a small fire, while others around them were piecing together their guns and carrying large crates of ammunition for their fighters or one of the few Mobile Suits on site. Damned humans. Always so loud and obnoxious. I swear to god, if the pay wasn't so good...

Offline Mizu

• Vibrating Furby
  • MLP: The Show That Turns Fruits Into Vegetables
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20115594/
  • Height: 6'.0"
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: average size
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 04:14:55 AM »
Sitting in the cockpit of his TSC, the sound of his fingers hitting the keys of his laptop echoed in the hanger, he was connecting his GN Sniper with E.C.A s mass network of computer systems, so he can make the necessary calculations he needs when sniping. Sitting there, he could sense the fear of his fellow soldiers as they walked around with their heads lowered, climbing over into their Mechs, and preforming there standard checks. “What a waste, there dead before the battle even starts” such fear from his fellow soldiers disgusted him to the point where he might shoot them himself and blame it on friendly fire, it wouldn’t be the first time he’s done it and it wouldn’t be the last.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:17:05 AM by Mizu »

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 12:01:37 PM »
Fusalamee gazed at the illuminated holo panels that floated before him and began moving some while waving his hand over others causing strange glyphs to appear and began taping them with his fingers causing them to light up as he conveyed orders to the small fleet. The ships began to stop and forming a defencive perimeter as they took up thier positions out of range of the orbital defence platforms. "This is Hunter Lord Fusalamee to all moble suit pilots prepair for combat. Horton stealth bombers and Messerchmitt pilots, scramble! Scramble! Scramble! Mech pilots You will follow the General Talon until he forms the defencive line. Pilots designated for assualt will continue forward to support the Messerchmitts while the Horton stealth bombers leave the battle field."

The Luftwaffe pilots whooped in excitement as they ran to thier crafts and climbed abord. The Horton bombers left the flight bays to dissapear under the veil of cloaking devices while the Messerchmitts followed to form a defencive line in front if the ships.

"This is squadron leader V77. Beginning our bombing run." One of the pilots was heard over the channels. They began deploying thier paylods as the antiaircraft guns opened up. The thing about smaller fightercraft was they was like wasps. Though it could be done, hitting them with a heavy weapon was useless. Smaller carpeting fire was always more useful. This was the main problem for the defence platforms as thies were built for taking down heavy class ships and most of thier desighn had went to that effect. Persional defence of the station relied on fighter craft who had a hard time tracking the stealth bombers. As soon as Fusalamee saw the ECAs fightercraft leaving the launch bays via the "bombs" being dropped by the Hortons he ordered the Messerchmitts into the fray. The bombs being dropped wee a mixture of EMP charges, plasma charges, and sensor jammers that doubled as listening stations. The stations commanders and thier crews were scrambaling to defend thier platforms.

"ALL PILOTS! ALL PILOTS! SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE!!!" The call came all across the ECA network calling all fighters to arms. Pilots rushed to thier crafts and rushed out to combat. Aboard the defence stations fighter craft swooped out hunting the pesky stealth bombers as the Messerchmitts moved in. Initally it was a bloodbath of pawns killing pawns. Fighter craft swarmed about like angry bees around the orbital defence stations. while ships left thier space station docks and moved forward and mech fighters took the field.

A full compliment of vessles joined the fight, craft ranging from warships to civilian craft cruisers and carriers. The civilian craft stationed themselves out before the main fleet while the ECA arrayed themselves for combat. The ECA was using civilian craft as shields against the Vulpine vessles. They had fought against them before and knew they were outgunned but not outmanned and in some cases not outmatched. This day the demon foxes were not going to have an easy victory, the High Chancellor would see to that. "All mech pilots take the field! Lets show thies b******* that the ECA is here to kick some a** today!"

Talon smiled as he walked to his mech and boarded the craft. He closed the hatch and grabbed the controles manuvering it toward the open bay door. "All you panzies wanting to spill some Human blood follow me! The rest of you get the hell out befour I spill yours!" He stood on the launch ramp and allowed it to send him out into the darkness of space as he moved to his position.

Bell flicked her hair and climbed abord her craft and interfaced with AI system as it spoke to her. "Hello." It said in a female computerized voice. "Hello, Shelby. Are you ready?" "Of course Miss Bell. Shall I take us to the battlefield to assist General Talon?" "Of coure, that would be lovely." Bell said as she put on the interface gloves and took the sniper rifle off of the mechs back actually feeling it in her hands with the gloves on. Her mech moved onto the launch ramp and took off launching her out into space. The AI Shelby manuvered the mech until ot stood a rough distance from Talon who had his tank like mech sighiting in on hostile mechs as they flew into the storm of fighter crafts some taking out the Vulpine Messerchmitts some killing off thier own kind as they cut indiscriminate swaths with thier anitaircraft guns. Such was the way of bettle with the ECA.

Tier walked his mech over the the launch ramp and took off flying out and barrlerolling before kicking in his heavy burn engines and taking off into the battle. Horton bombers flew past him in thier desporate run back to the ships while the battlefield around the orbital defence stations was complete chaos. The sensor jammers was taking all tracking sensors offline  in the general vacinity of the stations causing all pilots to be forced to fire line of sight. and the small size of the jammers made them hard to discern between debris and something acutally working. Tier reached two ECA LAV class mechs and raised his assualt rifle shooting ones back out while he bashed the other with his shield and opened up his mouth cannon on it mealting away the armored cockpit and it's pilot within. He pushed off of the mech with his legs and moved on to another target.

Talon and Bell began fireing on the defence stations causing one to rupture and explode creating more debris and chaos on the battlefield for the ECA. Thier orders was to take down thoes stations to allow the ships to move in and engauge the other ships in combat while some of the mechs would remain in space and others would take the fight to the planet's surface. All of that was good and well but they had to bring the behemoths down first.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »
"looks like your going beck in. have fun fly boy!" called the enginere pushing marco to his feet towards bio-mass. "see you when i get back sisy." marco joked jumping into bio-mass who instantly jumped to life, "that was quick. you miss me that much marco?" the AI greated him chearfully, audibly giggling as he groaned. "look bio-m..." "assasin. call me assasin." "ok, so assasinwe do this right and we both go home happy, ok?" "lets see what you've got fly-boy" "you've been talking to sisy havn't you?....." bio-mass jumped the small fencing and ran through the passage way towards the launch ramp.

he was the last to leave, getting into open space his boosters kicked to life, one per foot and two on his back, he looked more like he was skating into position next to tier. "sorry i'm late, looks like you're already three up on me. time to see what this thing can do." "thing?......" "the body, not you. i don't really want to know what you can do at the moment cos ican almost garente it will involve hurting me." "good litte pilot. now lets rip these f****** stupid life forms apart piece by piece!" assasin let out an almost demonic laugh that only marco could hear in his unconcious state "um...i think my AI has some issues.....serious issues...." "muhahahaha!!! kill the human and drink his blood!"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 02:39:17 PM »
Shinzuu wasn't too urgent when the bombing run started, despite the chaos around him. "This is ECA command. Hey merc, what the hell are you doing just sitting there!? We're paying you to help us, you ****** asshole! Move it or else you won't get paid!" He sighed and rolled back into his cockpit and keyed the comm, "Keep your thong on, Mr. chokeson*****. I'll get the job done." Shinzuu keyed in the console and the hatch closed, the surrounding consoles raising and lighting up all around him, and the spherical display glowing blue as it warmed up. "Looks like we have another job, Zero. Let's earn our keep again." The whole cockpit glowed a bright yellow before it toned down and showed a full 360 degree display of his surroundings. Wing Zero's eyes lit up and its wings spread as the thrusters fired up and he took flight. He caught up with few troops from his side of the base just before they were shot down. Due to the jammers, the target lock was a little sporadic, so he switched to manual, and also alleviated more control to the Zero System. Wing Zero drew the twin buster rifles and charged them with the reactor, and fired long, twin beams, destroying all Vulpine mechs in the line of fire.

Offline Mizu

• Vibrating Furby
  • MLP: The Show That Turns Fruits Into Vegetables
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20115594/
  • Height: 6'.0"
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: average size
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »
Moments after he finished connecting his sniper to the E.C.As computers the alarm system went off, it was finally here, the moment he had been waiting for “let the carnage and destruction begin” he yelled laughing as the hatch to the TSC closed, his eyes watery from enjoyment “the battlefield is the only place where a man is truly alive”. He watched as his comrades take off in there Mechs towards the battle, shaking in fear, ready to be slaughtered by their enemy’s paws. Normally in a war like situation they would send the furs out first to weaken the first wave of troops then they would send out the humans, but this was an emergence so everyone was sent out together. It was TSC turn next to be lunched into the battle, instead of being lunched right into the middle of the slaughter; they would lunch him far away from the battle so he could take up a long range sniping position. The time was now, the forward crown of the TSC lowered and covered its primary optics revealing a monocular sensor exposed oh its forehead that enhanced the image targeting system. One by one their Mechs blew up , like space fireworks as he sniped them “the humans and the furs make a good, distraction, there good for something”  with some much chaos going on, it would be almost impossible for them to pin point the angle from where he was firing from.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:36:06 PM by Mizu »