The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars  (Read 4890 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars
« on: April 24, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »
CALLING ALL MOBILE SUIT WARRIORS!

This is your time. The world you live in is about to be turned upside down. It has been a shaky relationship with the Humans from the Earths Corps Alliance when they joined the Galactic Alliance. Other new faces made their way to the scene. The alien fox beasts who call themselves Vulpa who do have a home system but are better known for their manufactured stations that act as worlds or bases. Surians, or the dinosaur creatures from their various planets within their system. And the Gemini, creatures who are doppelgangers and have no true form. All manner of races and casts made up the Galactic alliance with the above mentioned four being the newest additions each one bringing with them something to contribute to the betterment of the universe. But secretly many of the Humans harbored a grudge against the other races. During the first contact with the Vulpa war broke out inflicting heavy losses on both sides until the intervention of the Galactic Alliance. They were able to calm both races and offered them admittance into the council. The Vulpa humbled themselves and set aside their differences for peace while the Humans being the aggressive creatures they are refused and were only granted an embassy with no voice on the council.

Feeling cheated the Humans of the ECA waited and bided their time until they had the numbers to wage a full scale assault once again. Launching assaults on small outlaying outposts the ECA pin pricked their way through lesser threats and assimilated many of them into their armies while slaughtering others. Upon learning of their decision to assault the other races many Humans broke off and were granted safety by the other races, even allowing them to form their own branch of military known as the Revers but even this would not be enough. In a war of numbers the ECA could win a war and the council knew this. It was not long before the decision was made to go to war. This was the age of the mobile suit warrior. Large battle cruisers and carriers and vast fleets still made the scene in the spectacular battles that took place in outer space but it was the mobile suit that was the main soldier on the field of battle. Fighter craft could swarm a mobile suit and take it down but alone they were cannon fodder before the awesome destructive power of the craft.

Here you can post your character bio and your suit specs. Once I have enough people intrested I'll begin the RP.

If you are looking for some good images and tenichal data for a mobile suit here is a site that I've checked out to be safe and pretty easy to use.
http://www.mahq.net/MECHA/GUNDAM/index.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Vulpa, a race of anthro. fox creatures who have a split lower jaw that acts like mandibles. They possess a secondary extendable mouth that has a reach up to two feet from their snout. Extremely vicious and currently at war with Humans... and anyone that gets in their way.

Faction: Vulpine military

Fur color: Grey

Age: 154 (only look 23 as Vulpa age 1 year to every 7 years)

Sex: Male

Eye Color: Brown

Preference: Straight

Build: Athletic muscled.

Height: 5.9'

Weight: 150-160 lbs

Name: Tier

Identifying Marks: Tattoo marking rank of Vulpine Hunter Knight on both upper arms (image coming soon... as soon as I can figure out how to load pictures into the computer by myself....) Tattoo of numbers Five Four Five (545) on right pex. Knife slash on forehead going diagonally up from left eyebrow to right side of brow of head. (.... Yes like Squall from FF8... I think I have a picture.) Gunshot wound in left side upper chest (shoulder), upper back, left thigh, and right side above hip. Various cuts and slash marks from knives on arms. Diagonal slash from right shoulder to left hip. Two stab wounds on toreso, one under right pex, one near center of chest. Various small knife slashes on both legs. Stab wound above right knee.

Equipment: One (1) Vulpine plasma carbine. One (1) Vulpine bolt action plasma sniper rifle with scope. One (1) Vulpine plasma pistol. One (1) Vulpine combat knife. One (1) broad sword. One (1) Vulpine Hunter Ruck pack and equip (see U.S.M.C. standards for scout version of the ruck pack and equip). Three (3) Vulpine plasma grenades. Three hundred (300) plasma charges. One (1) Vulpine Hunter jet bike (see Star Wars 74-Z speeder bike). One (1) Vulpine Hunter fibermesh uniform (see 1940 German SS Uniform. I'm not trying to piss people off. It's just that it's a nice looking uniform with a Kevlar armor weave, and an Active Camouflage system that when activated will render the user completely invisible to offset the light armor quality.)

General and Technical Data

Model number: GAT-X370

Code name: Raider Gundam

Unit type: attack use mobile suit

Manufacturer: Vulpine Hunter Knights

Operator: Tier

Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso

Dimensions: head height 17.94 meters

Weight: max gross weight 84.9 metric tons

Armor materials: unknown

Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown

Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Active Camouflage armor

Fixed armaments: "Zorn" 100mm plasma cannon mounted on mouth; dual 52mm hyper velocity shield plasma cannons mounted on right forearm; 2 x "Ahura Mazda" short-range plasma cannons mounted on upper arms (creates shotgun effect); claws; M417 80mm plasma machine gun, mounted in nose; 2 x M2M3 76mm machine gun, mounted on shoulders.

Optional hand armaments: Double plasma rifle, power rated at 21.2 MW total (2 x 10.6 MW); Plasma handgun x 1, beam sabre x 1

(Image and data from http://www.mahq.net/MECHA/GUNDAM/index.htm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Species: Vulpa, a race of anthro. fox creatures who have a split lower jaw that acts like mandibles. They possess a secondary extendable mouth that has a reach up to two feet from their snout. Extremely vicious and currently at war with Humans... and anyone that gets in their way.

Fur color: Grey

Age: 294 (only look 42 as Vulpa age 1 year to every 7 years)

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6.4'

Weight: 150-160 lbs

Name: Fusalamee

Identifying Marks: Tattoo marking rank of Vulpine Hunter Lord on both upper arms, Tattoo of numbers Three Zero Eight (308) on right pex. Gunshot wounds (x3) in left side upper chest (shoulder), and upper back. Various cuts and slash marks from knives on arms. Two gunshot wounds on toreso. Various small knife slashes on both legs.

Equipment: One (1) Vulpine plasma pistol. One (1) Vulpine combat knife. One (1) broad sword. One (1) Vulpine Hunter Ruck pack and equip (see U.S.M.C. standards for scout version of the ruck pack and equip). Five (5) Vulpine plasma grenades. One (1) Vulpine Hunter fibermesh uniform (see 1940 German SS Uniform. I'm not trying to piss people off. It's just that it's a nice looking uniform with a Kevlar armor weave, and an Active Camouflage system that when activated will render the user completely invisible to offset the light armor quality.)

Craft: Vulpine Battleship "Master Butcher"

(Image from AcePilots. Please disreguard technical data listed within the photograph.)
Class: Drednaught

Ships of the line: Arachnid, Neri, Phobos, Titan, Luzar, Hyperton, Hood, Kilimanjaro

Ship Name: Master Butcher

Unit type: Heavy battleship

Manufacturer: Vulpine Military

Operator: Fusalamee

Dimensions: overall length 440 meters; overall width 320 meters;overall height 103 meters

Weight: max gross 108100 tons

Propulsion: 8 x jet/rocket thruster, Minovsky craft system

Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown, re-entry capsules (not rated for atmosphere),

Fixed armaments: (x10) 2-barrel 580mm main gun; (x2) 2-barrel mega particle gun; (x8) anti-aircraft 4-barrel machine gun; (x8) 3-tube missile launcher, (x7) 2-barrel mega particle cannon; (x14) 2-barrel machine gun; (x4) missile launcher, (x#) 155mm machine guns (All weapons are plasma baised)

Mobile suit capicity: 15

Launch Ramps: 8. Four on either side of ship.

(Data from http://www.mahq.net/MECHA/GUNDAM/index.htm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Rapturian; A race of anthro raptors who belong to the Surian Empire.

Faction: Rapturian Empire

Scale color: Red and black

Eye Color: Yellow

Build: Heavily muscled.

Height: 6.0'

Weight: 180-200 lbs

Name: Talon

Identifying Marks: gunshot wounds in stomach, back, and chest.

Equipment: One (1) lazer assault rifle with grenade launcher attachment. One (1) heavy revolver style pistol. One (1) combat knife. One (1) Ruck pack and equip (see U.S.M.C. standards for scout version of the ruck pack and equip). Five (5) grenades. One (1) set of black combat fatugues.

Craft: Forbidden Gundam

Model number: GAT-X252

Code name: Forbidden Gundam

Unit type: close combat mobile suit

Manufacturer: Rapturian Empire

Operator: Talon

Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso

Dimensions: head height 17.47 meters

Weight: max gross weight 85.33 metric tons

Armor materials: unknown

Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown

Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Trans-Phase (TP) armor; "Geschmeidig Panzer" energy deflection armor

Fixed armaments: 2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x "Armfeuer'" 115mm machine gun, mounted on forearms; 2 x "Eckzahn" 88mm railgun, mounted on main turrent; "Hresvelgr" plasma induction cannon, mounted on main turrent

Optional hand armaments: GN handgun x 1, GN buster sword x 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Gemini, a race of dopplegangers who shapeshift to different forms.

Faction:Gemini Federation

Skin color: (Varies, starts out as caucasian Human with black hair)

Sex: Female

Eye Color: (Varies starts out as green)

Preference: Bi-Sexual

Build: (Varies, starts out lightly muscled/curvatious.)

Height: (Varies starts out at 5.7')

Weight: (Varies starts out st 130 to 140)

Name: Bell

Identifying Marks: None

Equipment: One (1) lazer assault rifle with grenade launcher attachment. One (1) Vulpine plasma pistol. One (1) combat knife. One (1) Ruck pack and equip (see U.S.M.C. standards for scout version of the ruck pack and equip). Five (5) grenades. One (1) set of blue combat fatugues.

Craft: Stark Jegan

Model number: RGM-89S

Code name: Stark Jegan

Unit type: artillery mobile suit

Manufacturer: Gemini Electronics

Operator: Bell

Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso

Dimensions: head height 19.0 meters

Weight: empty 22.1 metric tons; max gross 61.8 metric tons

Armor materials: titanium alloy/ceramic composite

Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1870 kW

Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 12700 kg, 2 x 9200 kg, 2 x 8800 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 28

Performance: maximum thruster acceleration: 1.00 G

Equipment and design features: sensors, range 20700 meters

Fixed armaments: 3-slot hand grenade rack, mounted on left hip armor; 2 x 30mm machine gun, mounted on arms; 2 x 3-tube medium missile launcher, mounted on shoulders; 4 x large missile launcher (can mount optional 4.8 ton warhead), mounted on 3-tube medium missile launcher

Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap; bazooka

I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:24:49 AM »
hay tier, sounds interesting. one question though. can we desighn our own armorment and powerscource? if so i might have a bit of modifying to do. ^_^
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 02:32:44 PM »
Sure thing man, shoot the moon. (waives hand disarmingly) I just did a copy/paste job from the website I cited because I' was feeling lazy and didn't feel like going into that deep of detail. Heh, I had a hard enough time just trying to edit it what little I did with the screen not scrolling down as I typed. Err... by the way, is that some form of bug on this site? But yeah man, do it up. It's compleately up to you what you put down and how bad a** you intend on making yourself. Just no massive rolling devistation type stuff. I already know I don't have to tell you that, but I'm just putting it out there just in case someone's all like "Oh, well I call my fleet!" (shakes head) Sorry. Mass devistation rolls kinda tend to kill good RPs. By the way, do you know much about mechs? I'm just a bit of a fan and any help I'd be willing to take. (nods) Hit me up over the PM if you got some idea and hell... probably let you copilot the RP if you're pretty versed with mechs.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:41:28 PM by Hunter_Tier »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »
i'll admit i'm not the bast with a mech, but i'll try my best. now if you dont mind i have some mechs to rib to shreads and rebuild and upgrade with shi-ne-ki tech. ^_^ you ever seen an assasin mech? if not then you will.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »
hehe..>_> kind of got distracted.....*wipes some grese from my cheak* i think i got one of my mechs to a workable state if this is still open.....if it is then my assasin mech should be either totaly epic....of it'll fall apart when i turn on the power source........only one way to find out^_^

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:50:26 PM »
I think I'm just going to start the RP before too long and see if anyone joins. Screw it. I imagine after someone starts to see posts going up someone will start to wonder what it's all about. I'll try to start the RP within the next 24 hours and post a link here but no promices.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
i'll get my tech together and make sure it'll work ^_^.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 03:52:49 PM »
http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=16058.0

And this goes to the RP A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP). Hopefully more people will become intrested.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 09:41:43 PM »
Sorry about the wait.

Species: shi-ne-ki: a race of pure white furred foxes and wolves, trained from birth in both the subtle arts of war and the not so subtle art of operating a mobile suit. the shi-ne-ki are a small race with big potential, harbouring highly advanced technology and far superior cloaking and energy source technologies to compensate for lacking a proper military of their own. they are used as a special ops faction of the far more savage and prominent vulpa who rule the system.

fur colour: pure white

Eye Color: dark green

Preference: any

Build: lightly muscled, fast and flexable

Height: 6’.4”

Weight: 110-150 lbs

Name: Marco

Identifying: black tribal markings covering his forearms, hands and back

Equipment: (1) one five and a half foot grasscutter ‘cynthro tech blade’(2) two forearm mounted hidden blades ‘diamond filament cable attachment for mid range area combat’ (3) ten small shi-ne-ki standard issue combat/throwing knives (4) camo-tech prototype stealth armour (5) shi-ne-ki bio-flight armour

Craft: prototype: gundam

Model number:

Code name: ‘assassin’ by others ‘project bio-mass’ by command

Manufacturer: shi-tech corporation,

Operator: Marco

Accommodation: pilot only, in modified cockpit in torso

Dimensions: head height 18 meters

Weight: max gross weight 83.5 metric tons

Armour materials: classified

Power plant(s): geothermal convex charger, friction charger, ultra-compact energy battery, power output rating unknown

Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; radar deflective outer skin, shi-tech ‘active’ camo generator, forearm mounted deflector plates (side of arm)

Fixed armaments: 2X convex geothermal charge accelerator cannons (charge time: one post to start, two posts “not mine” to charge next post can fire once. Shoulder mounted, stored on back when not in use), 2X forearm mounted duel barrel 60mm armour piercing flak cannons (on top of arms) 2X forearm mounted  shi-ne-ki hidden blades (four and a half meters long by one meter wide) leg, shoulder and chest mounted internal missile tubes

Optional hand armaments: modified standard issue shi-tech buster sword (ratioed to be the same dimensions to the mech as Marco’s grasscutter is to him, holstered on back behind head)

Do you think this will hold together? ^_^

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 01:54:01 AM »
Looks good to me. Now If I can just get people intrested we can really get rolling.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »

fur colour:  white

Eye Color: one green one blue

sexuality : pansexual

Build: lightly muscled

Height: 5 .11 feet

Weight: 150 lbs

Name: Dante

Identifying: has the number 13 tattoed in roman on my neck, an X scar on my left check

Equipment: (1) one plasma rifle ’(2) two hidden blades

Craft: if you know ones thats good for short ranged attacks pm

Model number:

Code name: shadow by higher commanders Dante by others  

Manufacturer:

Operator: dante

not sure if thats enough
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »
Looks good enough to me man. I'm probably going to be pretty spotty here for a while. Some things are trying to come up at work and I don't know what's about to happen with me.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 04:43:43 AM »
ok then well good luck ... oh can i get the link to the rp
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 01:47:48 PM »
look up about six posts.

Offline LordFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • "The empror never forgives, heretics!"
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: light grey, with streaks of metallic blue running down arms and back
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 174 lbs.
  • Build: medium, leaning towards muscular
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »
Faction: Acheron-54
Fur color:  ruddy orange
Sex:  male
Eye Color:  blue
Preference:  ???
Height:  6'2
Weight:  185 lbs.
Name:  Roger MacTavish
Identifying Marks:  large burn on left forearm from fuel tank explosion years ago
Equipment: 10mm solid shot pistol, kukri, AD-90 solid-shot assult rifle, Aceheron-54 reinforced combat uniform, CAP helmet (cranial assult protection), 5 flash bang grenades
Model number: not given
Code name:  Gutbuster
Unit type:  heavy support
Manufacturer:  Acheron-54 engineers
Operator:  Roger
Accommodation: pilot only
Dimensions: head height 20 meters
Weight:  88 metric tons
Armor materials:  Acheron refurbished steel
Powerplant:  mini-reactor
Equipment and design features: includes night-vison capabilites; is waterproof   to 10,000 feet,
Fixed armaments:  GROWL sonic blast cannon on left underarm, Acheron-54 heavy assult gun (removable)
Optional hand armaments: Inferno mark II flamerthrower, ARGOS-9 grenade laucher

FACTION: ACHERON-54
-------------------------------------
located in an asteriod belt in the northern quardrant of the system, the engimatic mercenarys of asteriod Acheron-54 provide unique weaponry and mecha along extended trade routes going to all factions. they are considered master scavengers, and are almost always present at major battles, waiting like vultures for the battle to end so that they may take the fallen mecha left behind. this scrap is made into technology that can be advanced or below average, depending on the engineers whim. they fight for all side, preferring older, solid-shot weapons to newer laser and plasma guns.
vibrating furby?! what the hell kind of title is that!?

.::WAAAGH 2011 VETRAN::.