The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)  (Read 5182 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 09:27:30 AM »
bio-mass was now fully charged and ready, he unleashed the full power of his cannons into the ship directly infront of him. the ship imploaded from the force of the blast, sending bio-mass backwords into the civilian ships. he saw the shot aimed at him and was releived it had missed him. he looked at the wreakage of the ship he had wiped from existance and smiled. "that was cool...." "well to bad we cant use it for a while....the charger is depleated and the barrels partulay melted from the blast. we killed alot of them though....." "who's next!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 10:50:10 AM »
The strange mech fired on him as he took off but Tier paied it little mind. He was already out of range of the smaller cannons and on his way toward his next target. Tier had landed on a defence station and slashed at it with his sabre and shot into it with his pistol. The series of small explosions let his know he had breached the stations core and it was time to boogie when a shot landed VERY close to him. The station began to rupture and he took off just in time as it began to explode taking a collection of fighter craft and  a few Vulpine and ECA mechs along with it.

"Say Tier, you've got a sniper hunting you." Bell's cheerful voice sounded. "Yes, thank you for the heads up. I kinda had the feeling when he tried to takt out the station I was on!" Bell laughed at the irate Vulpa and munched on a bag of potato chips  and manuvered to where she could try to find the sniper but she already they were out of range for thier guns. "I'll see if I can find him for you. If he shoots at you again I can tell you where he's comming from." "Thanks Bell." Tier said as he manuvered through the debris field playing cat-and-mouse with the ECA mechs that were hiding there trying to ambush other Vulpine and Saurian mechs.

The debris field was quickly truning into a graveyard as Mech hunted fighter craft, and mech alike while the fighter crafts did much of the same. Tier had entered the field to try to thin the ECA ranks leaving Marco to fight for himself for a moment while Bell let her weapon go silent and tried to track down the other sniper class mech. Talon was busy with the other heavy mechs he had held back to defend the sniper class mechs so that they could all do thier job and defend the ships from the fightercraft and mechs being thrown at them by the ECA.

"Bio Mass, Hunter Knight Tier, I want you two to try to capture that mech." Fusalamee said over thier channels. "Understood my Hunter Lord, I am kinda busy at the moment but I will do my best." Tier answered. Fusalamee had been watching Marco and Tier fight the strange mech and he wanted to speak to the pilot. If this was any creature of class to mach his skills in combat he and the pilot would have many things to discuss.

Tier grimaced as he threaded his way through the debris field and used his little trick again and activated his cloaking unit and stopped everything dead bringing his mech to a slow drift and erasing his heat signature. The Vulpa were the only race who relied on the cloaking systems as they used lighter faster combat units that relied more on stealth and ambush attacks rather than heavy hitting slug fests like the Saurians. Vulpine Mechs might not be as heavily armored as many other mechs but what they lacked in armor that most definately made up for weapons, speed, and stealth. Tier waited for another opportunity to attack the strange mech while he drifted and prayed to the ancestors that the sniper mech had lost him
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
The radio started blaring, "They're coming in droves! We need to take out their orbital ships!" Shinzuu keyed in his radio, after having cursed himself for losing the other two Mobile Suits, "Command. Give me their coordinates. Transfer the information to Wing Zero, and I'll do what I can." Shinzuu flew his Gundam off the battlefield until his sensors were finally fully functional, and out of range of the jammers. He grounded Wing Zero and prepped the thrusters, while holding the buster rifles as one mega buster rifle and checked his sensors as he entered the information on the console for the orbital launch ships. The normal consoles shut off, and the targeting computer worked at a higher capacity, as Shinzuu started charging the rifles with both the reactor and the gyro generator. "Target found. Compensating for atmospheric electrical disturbances. Firing." The thrusters fired as Shinzuu pulled the trigger and shot a massive beam that was even bigger than the one he used before. The beam shot through a large chunk of the 3rd wave of Vulpan Mobile Suits, destroying most of them, and out past the atmosphere. Three of the drop ships were incinerated, and grazed the thrusters of the main command center, destroying 2 of the thrusters.

Offline Mizu

• Vibrating Furby
  • MLP: The Show That Turns Fruits Into Vegetables
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20115594/
  • Height: 6'.0"
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: average size
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 04:59:59 PM »
Shocked at the fact that he missed his shot, he grinded his teeth a little and smiled “it’s time to end this little game of ours, the best way to catch mouse is to set a trap” he moved his mech up a little to get back in range of him “to first catch him I need to lure him out, am sure he's noticed my shots by now but he just hasn’t pinpointed me yet” he said as he randomly fired his sniper into the debri field, then  started to move back out of range “now please, chase after a sniper in the open, come out of your hiding spot” this trap seem to work on many vulpan fighters in the past who think they have the advantage if they knew where he was, and would carelessly move out of cover.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 09:39:44 PM »
bio-mass spun around and spotter zero leaving the emediat battle "oh no you don't. your mine." he boosted after the slightly faster gundam seeing it stop he readyed for the next hit. he activated his cloaking and small radar jamming softwear, makng him invisible untill the last second when he apeared right in front of winged zero and shot a powerfull kick at the mobil suit's head and chest area. "suprise [removed]!!!"
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 09:50:11 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Partially censored foul language »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 11:23:43 PM »
After firing off the large destructive beam and destroying some targets, while disabling the main one, Wing Zero barely moved as the reactor was overheating and was switching over to the gyro generator. The Zero system took over as Bio-Mass came in for a drop kick, and the forward wings covered the body and took the blow, and then spread, throwing Bio-Mass backwards. Right after, Wing Zero exposed the gattlings and fired them with the vulcans.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »
"Found him." Bell said calmly. "Sending his quardnates to you now. I'm regestering a HEV heat signature as well. He's moving. You gonna chase him or what?" Tier bit his lip. He needd to eliminate the sniper but Marco was about to be in one hell of a mess. He raised his rifle and sighted in on the mech shooting at the Vulpine vessles. "Time to fall." He said as he began to squeeze the trigger but was suprised as a heave blast hit the mech like a freight train. Talon's Tank like mech nad been moving steadily forward as they took out the orbital defence stations and had been watching the new mech. Laughter erupted over the radio channel as he charged up his heavy cannon and fired again. "Shoot our boys down? Ha! Here have another!" He shot again and hit the Wing Zero in the legs but Tier could not see what kind of damage the heavy mech might have been causing. Ht drifted with a turn and focoused with the changing quardinates Bell was sending him and began fireing. Using his rifle for covering fire he steadily hammered the position watching his heat register for his rifle to make sure it didn't overheat and shut down.

Fusalamee had his own problems. He had lost a destroyer and was now in the position to where he needed to start launching boarding craft. The Vulpa used what's called Lancers. They look like soda pop cans and can be fired from the main batteries of thier warships relying on the velocity of the guns rather than engines. Thier "tops" were ringed with sharp metal hooks and plasma charges so when they touched a vessle they punctured it and the plasma charges would go off wealding the canister to the ship and allow the commandos within to storm the vessle. Fusalamee began fireing Lancers at the main battle fleet and watched as they streaked towards the battle group hiding behind the civilian vessles. Thier mission would be to clear the civilian vessles to minimize the possability of civilian casualties and open up the avenue for Fusalamee to begin ordering his battle fleet to begin fireing thier weapons. "General Talon, how are things going out there?" He asked over the channels. "So far so good. Your Hunter Knight took off not too long ago. Bell said he was being hunted by a sniper she's tracking and giving him the quordinates. Marco is slugging it out with that new mech and I'm providing fire support for him." Fusalamee nodded. "My Hunter Knight can take care of himself. Good job, keep up the good work and bring that mech down. I want to talk to that pilot as soon as we can bring him into the flight bay. We just need to hold out a little longer before we can move in. How long do you think it will take you all to bring that mech in?" Talon grunted as he fired again on the mech. "Don't know. I've hit it a couple of times but we'll have to see what can be done. I think that will be up to that crazy b****** in that bio suit." Fusalamee nodded. "Give 'em hell General." He said as he went back to viewing his screens and directing fire where needed to defend his ships.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 02:56:50 PM »
marco felt the force from being knocked back and quickly recovered only to rapidly bring bio-mass' arms up in defence from the hail of enemy fire coming from wing zero. he dashed off to the side and circled around trying to fnd an opening for an attack. he watched every detail and waited while calmly dodging his enemys fire.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2011, 05:48:09 PM »
Having been distracted with Bio-Mass, Shinzuu didn't notice the plasma shot that hit the legs. He activated the wings and blocked the rest of the shots. Shinzuu's hands flew over the controls, the panels slowly lighting back up, "Damage diagnosis. Minimal surface damage. Hydrolic coolants have stabilized the abnormal heat from the hit. Such simple shots like that from that far isn't enough to damage the gundanium alloy." Shinzuu keyed in the mic, the reactor getting closer to being back online. Dammit, not buster rifle fire for another few seconds. "Command. Verify target's destruction." "Negative, Wing Zero. However, you have disabled main target, and have destroyed 3 orbital ships. You think you can take another shot?" "Negative, Command. I seem to have the attention of 2 of their ace pilots."

Offline Mizu

• Vibrating Furby
  • MLP: The Show That Turns Fruits Into Vegetables
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20115594/
  • Height: 6'.0"
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: average size
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2011, 02:51:51 AM »
“Checkmate” he said as he zoomed in with the GN Sniper and fired, blasting through the  debris field and hitting the vulpan suit that he had been hunting. He couldn’t pinpoint his position into he started firing at the ECA merc suit, this was the opportunity he wanted, he key in the proper calculation for the shot that would disable his mech suit from moving. now that his suit was disabled, he used him as sniper bait “lets se how many comes for him” he turned on his hibernation mode and waited for one of them to come pick up the merc
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:12:40 PM by Mizu »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »
bio-mass looked around, he looked at the two disabled ships and knew it was a trap. "lets see what you got." he boosted forward at full speed, shoulder charging wing zero and pussing him along into teir. he pushed the two as hard as he could towards talon and the others, using his camo to make him hard to hit.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 10:53:28 PM »
The second Zero was tackled, his 3rd and fourth wings shot open, forcing Bio-Mass off of him, and fired his head vulcans at Tier as he pushed off, and fired off the thrusters, heading straight up. The reactor was back up, and he was already charging the buster rifles as he climbed rapidly. When Zero was high enough and far away from the enemy, he turned around and fired the twin buster rifle and it hit the area between Tier and Bio-Mass, blowing the area with a large shockwave, and leaving the area hit incinerated.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 11:13:34 AM »
Tier had already been long gone when Bell had sent him the quardnates for the sniper he was hunting then the blast entered the debris field. He was even further away by the time Shinzuu fiered his head vulcans attacking a target that was no longer there. "What the f*** is he doing?" Talon asked himself qouriously watching the mech fire into nothingness and shrugged shooting the mech with his main cannon once again. The anti ship gun lanced it's beam of energy at Shinzuu again and again as the Raoturian general took a more direct intrest in the gundam when his inital shot did very little damage. He had powered the weapons generator to the capacity he would need to punch a hole right through an ECA capital ship and fired on the mech again listening to the alarms warble and screech and red lights began to light up on his controle panel alerting him that he would have to wait for another shot like that. The shot had missed Marco... barely. He had hit Shinzuu and like before had aimed for the lower portion of his body namely his waist and legs area. By the way the Bio mass unit was moving around he couldn't tell what kind of damage he had inflicted other than he had scored a hit.

The blast that was aimed at the debris field sliced past Tier confusing him momentarily but unphasing him as he approached his target. He turned his rifle around and cocked back and swoung like Micky Mantle, just barely clipping the sniper mech and causing very little damage but bringing it to visual allowing him to be able to see his target.

The Vulpine Lancers steaked through space hitting thier intendd targets and latching on. Many were lost but for every one that was lost there were five to take thier place. The Lancers initated thier attachment sequences and burned thier way into the ships allowing the cammando units abord them to make thier move and begin thier task of killing any ECA soldiers they came across. Unfortuneately thay found very little resistance abord the vessels they had boarded. Civilians. The ECA had actually brought civilians out onto the battlefiend to act as shields for thier soldiers and to try to paint the Vulpa in a bad political light in front of the counsil when they would bring this battle up later. "This is commando unit S90, we are confirming reports of civilians abord the ECA civilian transports over. All units, watch your fire, repeat, watch your fire." The finding of civilians abord the vessles would slow the commando units down in a bad way on not knowing who was a non combattant and who was a hostile but Fusalamee had faith in his teams. As soon as they could clear the field the Vulpine war ships would move in and start thier attack run. Suddenly one of the civilian transports exploded and began to break apart. Furiously Fusalamee brought up all commando unit leaders on his viewing screen and demanded to know what happened. "Sir, what do you mean? Our unit is... OH S****!" One of the unit leaders said right before his surroundings lit up with the red of an alarm and then went to a no feed service. Fusalamee zoomed in on what was going on near the ships and was shocked to see that the ECA warships were fireing on the civilian craft one by one as they found the Vulpine Lancers attached to the outside hulls of the civilian ships, more than likely through external scans. "GET OUT OF THERE!" Fusalamee screamed as he lost another commando unit and ordered his men to do what they needed to do to make themselves safe. Heading back to the Lancer was not an option. Once it was attached it was on. They would have to make it to the bridges of the sips and take controle of the vessles to stear them away from the conflict. The ECA were killing thier own people and were not careing.

On the ECA general channels the Field Marshal began ordering the withdrawal of troops from the battlefield... except for all mercenary units and anyone else not Human. The Field Marshal was going to use the cannonfodder merks and non-Humans to buy his men some time while the ships killed off the civilian transports rather than have them fall into the hands of the Vulpa and present the possability of leaking what had happened here. "All ECA units fall back to the ships, leave the mercenaries and non-hHumans to thier fate. If any try to follow, kill them. Squadron leaders you have your orders, abandon the field."

The ECA began drawing back with a few Vulpine and other mechs giving chase but stopping when they realized what was going on. When the Mechs saw that the ECA was falling back to thier ships they turned around and began chasing down and hunting the mercenary units and the other non-Humans who had fought for the ECA.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 12:28:06 PM »
Shinzuu growled under his breath when he heard intercepted the transmission, as the Zero system helped keep the wings moving in the right angle to block the long shots from Tier. He fired the thrusters at full capacity and headed straight up. While flying up, he had begun the charging of the buster rifles again and then pointed them right at the ECA troops that were fleeing the scene once he got to the ideal altitude. Shinzuu keyed his radio, "Next time you say shit like that, make sure no one you're badmouthing is listening or intercepting all radio frequencies. As per my contract, you are no longer my client, and are now considered an enemy since you are leaving us mercs to die." He then opened up on all channels while he continued to charge his shots like the last time, "Attention all non-human fighters. For those of you who haven't already intercepted the 'secret' transmission, the ECA is leaving us for dead as they flee for their lives. They have even authorized the killing of us if we choose to follow." With that, the buster rifles were charge at the same capacity as when he hit the orbital ships, and fired, the thrusters pushing back so that he was in full control of the aim. The blast hit the base he had been docked at only 30 minutes ago, killing everyone in it, and all ships and mobile suits that were not with the main regiment. "Let that be a lesson to you bastards. Never betray a merc." The main reactor went down again, and the gyro generator barely running the thrusters for a smooth landing, but they that time, the generator was back to full power, and Wing Zero was able to move again, though, he can't use the buster rifle until the reactor was back up, so he had it slung back onto Zero's back.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2011, 11:26:25 AM »
While Tier was busy engaugeing the sniper and Bell was taking down whaat few enemy fighters that she could as they fled, Talon contacted Fusalamee. "Hunter Lord Fusalamee, the ECA is retreating and leaving part of thier forces behind." "Are they bearing standard ECA colors?" "Negative. I think they're contracted persionell." Fusalamee thought on this for a moment and rubbed his lower mandables that formed his lower jaw as he opened a general channel that could be picked up by both his people and the ECA alike. It was a risky move, but one that could potentially save many lives. "Cease fire, all squadrons. Repeat, cease fire. We're soldiers not murderers. All squadrons break contact and return to the ships, all mech pilots break contact and gather the wounded, Alliance and ECA alike. A wounded person on the field is still a wounded person. Let's show a little humanity people. General Talon, Miss Bell, provide cover for our boys out in the field. I need you to bring down anyone who hinders our peaceful efforts, if there is anyone who wishes to follow us however, provide cover for them and send them to me. I will speak with them and see to thier safety."

Talon nodded and looked to Bell with a grunt. "Looks like we got our marching orders. Let's see what we can do." Bell had been watching Tier and the other mech. She shook her head. "Tier just got into a fight with a sniper mech. Godd***it. Thoes two are going to kill eachother. I don't know if that other mech knows how to quit and Tier's too stupid to disengauge. I better go get him." Talon nodded as he remained where he was and held his position He watched the mech controlled by Shinzuu and wondered what kind of ace pilot could be manning such a beautiful weapon?

Bell threaded her way through the ravaged battle field as allied mechs were rescueing and recovering pilots and thier mechs if they were not in too bad of condition to bring them back to the Master Butcher. She found Tier ready to tie into the other mech with CQC to disallow it from using it's rifle and pointed her rifle in between them and shot, missing both of them completly but she knew it was a sure fire way to get the males attenchion. "Hunter Knight Tier! Disengauge the enemy, that is an order from your Hunter Lord!" "FML." Tier muttered as he jumped back and answered Bell while never taking his eyes off of the sniper mech. "What does my Hunter Lord require of his Hunter Knight?" "Had you been listening he wants you to very calmly, take your hands and place a firm grip on your shoulders, and PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A**! Leave that pilot alone, the ECA's abandoned them and fell back to thier ships. If he wants to fight we'll disable him and drag him back Ti Hunter Lord Fusalamee. If he wants to com willingly he will have our support. If he wants to run back to the ECA he's more than welcome to, though I doubt he will enjoy the warm welcome thay have in store for him." Tier was pissed initally but he couldn't disobey orders and besides, Bell was technically the same rank as him on the field so bad mouthing her really wouldn't get him anywhere... plus it is common military knoledge you don't piss off the people who act your support. Though he didn't want to Tier lowered his fists and placed his rifle across his back. "If you're comming then let's go, if not then get the hell out." Bell rolled her eyes. It always aggerivated her how males were so intent on showing off thier muscles and beating thier chest like some kind of primative. If the sniper decided to follow she already knew it would fall to her to escort him while Tier took off.