The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: A Glorious Reunion; The Moble Suit Wars (RP)
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 11:34:38 PM »
After having blasted many of the initial wave, Shinzuu had Zero place the buster rifles together and held it on the left hand while he had it draw the Beam Sabre in the back-left wing. With that, Shinzuu fired the thrusters at full blast and flew straight towards the oncoming second wave. While flying, he began charging the double barrel buster rifle and then pointed to the middle of the second wave, firing the charged mega beam and destroyed not only the units in its path, but also the ones that were even close to it. The enemy units dispersed, and Shinzuu laughed maniacally as he flew right into the fray.

Offline Mizu

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • MLP: The Show That Turns Fruits Into Vegetables
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20115594/
  • Height: 6'.0"
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: average size
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 04:49:24 AM »
The GN sniper was starting to overheat so he switched the TSC to hibernation mode so it could cool off a bit before he stated back using it again. He knew for a fact that he had wiped out a large number of their forces, but regrettably saved a few of his on men. Sitting back in his chair thinking how boring this is waiting for his gun to cool off, he knew he should have started out slow so the gun wouldn’t overheat.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 11:50:47 AM »
bio-mass spotted a few disterbances in the attack, he targeted the closest and boosted towards it. two smaller, very basic looking mechs tried to intercept him. he 'skated towards them at high speeds, boosting and twisting at the last second before putting his hidden blades through their vital systoms giving the impresion that he killed them just by touching the outer plating to anyone who saw the manover. a third mech flew at him, gun raised for a clean shot, but was quickly to close to fire as bio-mass rammed the peice of junk and putting his fist into the large dent it imprinted in the mech's armour before unloading some ammo into the now dead suits systoms and pilot from his arm mounted cannons. bio-mass threw the lifeless body to the side and continued towards his target, another mobil suit causing issues in the second wave.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 12:28:36 PM »
Tier looked over at Marco with a look of general consirn. He reveled in combat, but an AI? "I'm going to move to the left flank while you try the right. Talon and Bell are going to try to punch out thoes defence stations so our ships can move in and start... what the f*** are they doing?" Tier said looking at the ECA ships. In a bold manuver the ships were moving forward trying to close the gap between the vessles on the battlefield. It was slow and ponderous movement but movement none the less. "I'm gonna go and see if I cant f*** some s*** up. Take it easy man!" Tier said before taking ovv to swoop into the fray of mechs and fighters off to the left of the battlefield as he clawed his way through.

The Orbital defence stations that were still operational continued to fire on the Vulpine vessles though they were out of range. It was more f a show of defence in an attempt to keep thier heavier weapons out of the fight while the blocade of ECA warships slowly move forwsrd using the civilian transports as shields.

"Target locked... fireing!" Talons mech fired the large turrent mounted on the machine's "head" as the entire structure up there was a turrent and cannon. The heavy weapon punched a hole in a civilian ship causing the lights along it to flicker and die though the ship was mostly unoccupied anyway. "Holy s***.... Bell!" He called out over her channel to which she responded "Yes sir?" "They are using civilian transports and body shields!" Immeadeately Bell raised her rifle and looked through her scope and confirmed this. "S***! Have we been hitting civilians!?" "I don't know! I'm going to get Fusalamee on the horn this is some bulls***!"

Fusalamee was busy tracking the movements of battle from his raised dias deep in the heart of his capital ship. Vulpine vessles were created more tactically oriented placing the commander and flight crew more secure towards the centre of the vessle while the commander operated from a raised platform over his subordnates allowing them to survey all aspects of what was going on. "Hunter Lord Fusalamee! Message from General Talon! Patching it through!" "Fusalamee things are getting f***** up in a godd*** hurry out here! They're using civilian transports an shields!" Fusalamee furrowed his brow and pulled up a screen showing him a picture of live feed from one of the listening posts of the battle. Sure enough Talon was right. ECA warships were hiding behind the civilian craft and were steadily pushing forward. "General Talon I have confirmed this and they are steadily pushing toward you. I know that there could be civilians abord so I need you to to thy to punch a hole in them and see if we cant disable as many of them as we can without causing too much collateral damage to the srew as possable. My heavy guns will rip them to shreads." "Understood Hunter Lord Fusalamee. General Talon out." Fusalamee rubbed his temples and sighed with worry. This was an unpresidented move by the ECA they had used thier people only to throw them away like yesterdays garbage in combat before but this was different. What were they up to?

Tier barrle rolled over and over as lances of energy came flying at him and he manuvered his assualt rifle to open up on the mech with bolts of super heated plasma in retaliation. Things were getting close quarted and real interesting in the thick of the combat field. A Leo Mech strayed a little too close and he grabbed his pistol and tracked it fireing on it until he had destroyed the mech and it's pilot. Holding his other arm out he onehanded the assualt rifle laying down covering fire on another mech while he used his pistol for actual aiming. Whoever this pilot was they were good. D*** good. He moved behind some debris and took off again to another part tracking the mech in a game of cat-and-mouse in the debris field. He had never seen anything like it before. Tier had shot at the mech over and over again and not once had he ihit it. Activating his mechs cloaking devise and shutting down his engines he went silent and erased his heat signature as his mech went invisable while he hunted the mech carrying the double barrel buster rifles.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 01:26:56 PM »
bio-mass flew towards the other mobil suit at high speeds, killing anything not friendly that got in his way. his eyes started to flicker from dark blue to red as assasins programing and marcos brainwaves started broadcasting on the same wavelengths. bio-mass reached full power in seconds as marco gained full controle of the metalic body as if it was his own, he could move every tiny peice at easily as he could put his blades through soft flesh, he was drunk with the feelings hundreds of computer calculations, unseen to the average pilot flashed through his mind as the world became nothing but a digital sea of data. "let's do this." he charged his target, sinking his hidden blades deep into the opponant before getting kicked off. "a mobil knife fight eh? bring it small fry!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »
Shinzuu spotted Bio-Mass destroying ECA troops and targeted him. "Looks like they have a decent pilot. Let's go, Zero." He hit the thrusters again, and made a direct course for Bio-Mass. On his way, Shinzuu weaved through gunfire and sliced up mobile suits on his way, getting a small charge into the buster rifle. He point the buster rifle in the general direction of Bio-Mass, the short blast killing all mobile suits that were actually hit by the beam, and mounted the buster rifles on Zero's back. He drew the beam sabre from the back right wing, holding two now, and rushed Bio-Mass

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 03:27:26 PM »
bio-mass saw the second target on it's way, he quickly ducked under the moderatly good pilots swing whd put another few shots into the things chest, this time hitting the pilot with each shot from the blades. he turned to the new threat and reached behind him to grab his sword. the equivilant of his normal grasscutter, he boosted forward and locked swords with the rival, a demonc grin shared by both marco and assasin behing the armour plating

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 03:34:33 PM »
Shinzuu's maniacal laugh grew louder and the smile on his face grew crazier. "Oh? This one might actually be worth killing after all!" He brought around the other beam sabre to swing into Bio-Mass' side.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 03:44:04 PM »
bio-mass moved one of his arms down to block the swing with the thick deflector paneling on his forearms. he stoped the blade and thrusted his arm forward, hidden blade ready to strike

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 03:49:27 PM »
Zero's twin gattlings on its shoulders popped out from their compartments and fired simultaneously with the twin vulcans on its head as Shinzuu reversed the thrusters and pushed off from the lock.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 04:06:01 PM »
bio-mass dashed to the side, continualy 'running' around zero getting closer while blocking what he could. he decided on a change of tactic and rapidly turned towards a large group of ECA ships and mechs. he dodged between them quickly before turning around to make sure he had lost his oponant, the two large barels on his back in his mind. he absentmimdedly flew through the cevilial sheild and noticed the large ships. "at this range, i can't miss." the two square barrels fliping around in the blink of an eye, red energy collecting at the tip of each barrel as well as deep inside each one. "heres hoping it works"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
Shinzuu didn't need fully functional sensors to see the building, red glow. He put away the beam sabre from his left hand and took out the twin buster rifles, pointing it back, trying to charge as much as he could, but it wasn't long before he had to fire, simultaneously releasing the beam at the same time as Bio-Mass, his maniacal smile glowing just as brightly as the sky.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 11:49:30 AM »
Tier saw his chance to hunt the strange mech he was after. It was now after Marco and he was providing all the cover he needed to make his assualt. The thing with a cloaking device was that during movement you could see the user though it looked staticy or hazy. Tier drew his beam sabre and pistol and launched himself at the mech sighting in on it as he streaked towards him. He zoomed towards it and slashed a couple of times, before he left though he leveled his arm on it that was holding his pistol and fired one of his fixed gun plasma scatter cannons on him as he passed to bank hard and provide cover for Marco by moving on and taking down a couple of LAVs and a Leo. The shotgun like blast had sent noumerous bolts of plasma out at Shinzuu's power plant. Tier had aimed to cripple him as he was sure that his Hunter Lord would want that mech and pilot alive. He couldn't stop to gloat over the damage he had caused as he needed to move on and take down one of the few remaining defence stations. With the ECA fleet creping steadily closer and closer he needed to help speed up the process of allowing the fleet to fight thier battle while the mechs fought thiers.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 02:32:39 PM »
Shinzuu noticed a flash out of the corner of his eye. Since the whole cockpit displays everything like he was Wing Zero itself, his shoddy sensor was barely able to register the shot and point out the direction it was coming from to him. The wing on his right spread and deflected the shot, and he flew off a bit, firing a short burst from the buster rifle at Bio-Mass, distracting him enough to fire off the vulcans in his wing towards the Mobile Suit that just fired on him.

Offline Mizu

• Vibrating Furby
  • MLP: The Show That Turns Fruits Into Vegetables
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20115594/
  • Height: 6'.0"
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: average size
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 05:46:35 PM »
After his systems & weaponry had cooled completely off, he turned off hibernation mode and started his massacre of the vulpan Mech troops again. He noticed a large amount of plasma activity coming from the battlefield, zooming in with his scope, he saw two unknown Mech Vulpan fighters engaged  with what looks like a ECAs mercenary Mech. Normally he wouldn’t give a D*** about a merc fighter, but he had to intervene because of the two unknown mechs, taking them in would earn him a nice profit with the ECA scientist. Taking study aim, he fired a few shots at the one holding the beam saber in the pistol.