The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warped (2nd Party)  (Read 33932 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
The Warped (2nd Party)
« on: March 26, 2011, 03:46:49 PM »
(Okay, guys. This is where the 2nd party starts. You will be heading north.)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: The Warped (2nd Party)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »
(I guess Rigor and I? I would think it'd be just us.  >.>)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »
(don't forget me amd macid. the order was rigor, you, macid then me. so we're waitin on mortis to start.)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »
The apothecary who had helped Macid and his father heard the commotion outside of their home and came right out in the middle of the argument and watched in a speechless wonder. At that point, the two of them seemed to almost panic, Oh dear god, they're not even working together as a team. We're doomed! Damn that Filadius! He messed up again! Suddenly, the map in Constance's hands began to shake and the image of Filadius came into sight. "Hiya kids! How are you all fairing so... Where is Kiral, Mahi and White?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »
"Gone off in another direction." Mortis blurted. At this point, she didn't care if she was doing something wrong, she was angry enough just to see the old man's face. Her shaking had subsided a little, but when she Filadius's face showed, it started back up again. Seeing his face made her feel bad for being angry, now the shaking was from the full effect of anxiety. "Kiral thinks we're peons and treats us like we can't do anything and that we should just kiss his feet and hope that we'll be rewarded for listening... He's an pompous jack ass. I hate him." Her words seem to flow out of her without really thinking about it. "Meanwhile, if we get attacked, we're pretty screwed. We have all support members here." She placed her hand on her head, closing her eyes, a bit flustered. "Why did you do this, Filadius? You know I'm not good with other people..."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 06:17:16 PM »
When Filadius seemed to pop out of the map in Constances' hand she stopped to listen to him. "Hiya Filadius!" she responded to his greeting. She then listened to Mortis answer his question about the others. "Yeeeeaah....We kinda had a falling out. SOO...I have a few questions. What's the deal with my animals? Where do they come from? Do they have their own crazy realm full of animals? Can they talk somehow?" as she got to that question Hero returned with the stick, causing her to kneel down putting her hands on both sides of his face looking at him. "Hero, speak." Hero barked after dropping the stick and panted happily. "Not what I was hoping for..." she said before standing back up. Constance then drew her dirk and faced the side of the blade with the runes on them at Filadius. "And what's with these symbols?" she asked, pointing at them. "Why wasn't I given an instruction manual for this thing?! It's crazy." She seemed very energetic, speaking at a rapid rate showing too many emotions in her tone to follow. She was actually somewhat thrilled to be there, growing more accustomed to it and going back to her casual and quirky self. "Also, can you feed my cat at home? You know where the spare key. I have a stock of your favorite drink in the fridge if you do! But ya know...If you're too busy, just call Jesse, she can do it too." She didn't even really notice Hero had ran over Max retrieving his stick. Nor that they had even been following.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:20:05 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 03:36:30 AM »
As Macid was let down, he grabbed Max's arm for support, just in case he couldn't stand on his own. When he did, he let go and took his things from Max. "Thanks." Just then, a stick flew out of nowhere and knocked Max in the back of the head. Macid turned in time to see a large dog barreling towards them. It tackled Max and startled Macid so much that he fell over on his butt. Though he had recovered fast in the short while since the battle, Macid was still quite sore and groaned loudly in pain, as did Max. He slowly got up and turned again to see where the dog came from. "Hey, its that chameleon and that cat that was with us. HEY!" He shouted at them to get their attention.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 05:15:30 AM »
((@ srgntcuddles: following? me and macid are in front of you and mortis.))

max groaned in pain while sitting back up, holding the back of his head as he looked over to macid, who was obviously still in pain. "you ok macid?" he stood up and helped macid back up and let him lean on his shoulders if he needed to while looking for who threw the stick when he saw mortis and constance walking along with both filadus' hologram and the dog. when they were closer he called out to them in case they hadn't seen macid waving. "hay, over here! and mind watching where you throw that stick?! it hurts!" he started walking closer to the girls while helping macid along slowly, making sure that neither of them was hurt any more than when they left the village.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 01:43:16 PM »
Filadius chuckled nervously a bit, "Yes, well. My magic was limited, so I didn't have the time to explain. First off, your animals are magically summoned from nothing. It's magic, after all. The three runes on the dagger represent the monkey, wolf, and dog. Your dagger has the magical property to bring those runes to life. After you etch in the magical rune, you merely need to release to magic by placing your hand on it. You'll be able to find more runes throughout the world's temples, which would allow you to summon more powerful creatures. As for your cat, you won't have to worry about it. I'm suspended in time right now, time has stopped here, but my magic won't allow this for too long. Now back to the urgent news that I didn't have the time to tell you all before. You were all brought back to the moment that I left, but there's a problem. Since those previous people took over, the timeline has been slowly reassembling itself. You kids only have 2 years of time over there before the timeline change becomes permanent, in which case all of us will cease to exist! You have to make sure you don't take too long. Head on north for now, and you might possibly bump into-" The old man's image disappeared again, the black gem falling out of the map onto the floor.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
"Two years?" Mortis shouted. Both of her hands covered her face now. "Dear god, what the hell? That's too long."  She heard the others calling, but she didn't much care for reacting, she was too busy taking in the information the old man had given. She turned away from Constance and the others coming towards them, thinking. "Damnit, I should have asked if I can control my drawings... This sucks." She grew quiet as she stared at a point on the ground, plopping down.

Two years... How are we supposed to adjust to time again if two years pass here, but only a small amount of time passes in our world? Her hands slowly shifted from her cheeks to in her lap as she readjusted to sitting indian style. This is ridiculous, it's too much, and every one else seems to be taking all this pretty willy nilly as if it's not that big of a deal. UGH, what is wrong with me? What's wrong with that old man, just throwing us out here as if we're going to actually get the job done? She closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh, trying to relax. Not only is his time screwed, but not he's jeopardizing everything we live in and probably much more. Selfish if you ask me, messing up everything for generations to come on a stupid gamble like us... He'd have probably been better off just coming to our time and letting whatever happen. Hell, he didn't even have the right group the first time. For once in her life, she was beginning to sully her view on the old man that she had once considered a close friend, even a savior to her old life.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 08:30:13 PM »
"Wow...That's a long time. But what was that last part? We were about to bump into someone or something?" Constance said grabbing the gem from off the ground. She spotted Max and Macid walking towards them after that. Hearing what they said she realized she hit them with the stick. "Sorry!" she said waving at them innocently. She then looked at Mortis who seemed to be in a fog. She pushed the thought of Filadius betraying them out of her mind. He had a reason for picking them, he wasn't truly bad. Was he? Constance knelt down to pet Hero and examined the side of the dirk with the runes. "So this last one must be the monkey...I wonder what kinds of other animals I'm going to be able to summon? And I wonder where these temples are...And he didn't tell me if I can communicate with my animals! Nyaaa!" "Hero. Speak. You are a magical animal." she said, shaking his head slightly. Again he merely barked, leaving Constance to sigh.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 11:57:08 PM »
"Yeah, I'm all right." Max helped Macid up and began walking with him towards the others, letting him lean on him for support. "Thanks. Did I ever get your name? Sorry, I'm having a little trouble remembering things right now." Max was saying his own things at the two before they got there. When they reached them, Macid patted Max. "I'm all right now. I can stand on my own." As he stood on his own, he wobbled a bit getting his bearings before he could stand straight. He looked at Constance and Mortis. "Its Constant, right? And I'm sorry, but I don't remember your name. Where did everyone else go?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 10:15:34 AM »
"it's max." he smiled to macid just before they met up with mortis and constance. "i see it's just us four for a while. guess we're going to be more of a stealthy group, judging from what each of us gained from the old man." he new they might not take what he had said as inocently as he had intended but it was true, after all the group was made up of a mind reader, a scetch summiner, a summiner with a small blade and himself with his colection of blades. he looked at constance and smiled lightly. "don't worry about it so much, if you hadn't aimed so well, macid and i would in all likelyhood ended up wondering around lost while the two of you would loose ground and have to run away from any close combat fights with any more than maybe three guards." he looked across to the map and sighed when he realised what mortis was shouting about. "two years...no rush then."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »
From within the trees of the northern forest, a pair of eyes watched the group very carefully, particularly the black gem that laid in the company of this group. Its eyes were piercing and stalked the group. Before it would be noticed, it disappeared back into the forest, though being so far away, the eyes doubted being able to be seen anyways. It then laid in wait for the group, walking among cluttered piles of bloody armour at its feet.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 07:07:48 PM »
"All I know is we're supposed to head north." She looked over her shoulder, noticing the other two arrive. "I don't know how good you all are at disappearing, but I'm damn good at it, so I don't have much to worry about. I can't really use my book." She seemed disappointed in saying so, but it was true. "I don't have a clue on how I'm supposed to be controlling what I summon. About the only thing I can offer for the group is healing." She reached into her bag and pulled out the container with the goo in it, shaking it to indicate that it was what was used on Macid. She then put the liquid into the bag again, under the bread and ham. Casually, she unraveled her makeshift shirt and put in the bag as well, allowing the sun to warm her back. At least I know if I have to split from them, I'll be fine... Mortis thought, though she quickly tried to dismiss it. "If I summon something, if it's anything like that plant, it will attack everyone, not just our enemies.