The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warped (2nd Party)  (Read 33930 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: The Warped (2nd Party)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »
"It's Constance. Not Constant. But yeah..." said Constance to Macid. "But yeah, they went somewhere...In that direction. I think." she said pointing the way they came. "I'm not sure about stealth however...A da-...dirk is still a weapon. It may be small but..." she stopped, thinking about the guard she killed. "It will work. I can learn how to fight or something...I have my animals to help me now. Right, Hero?" she said turning to him. Hero was looking North intently. "Hero?" Constance questioned walking towards him. He barked and took off. "Hero! Come back!" she shouted for him running after him. Se didn't now but Hero picked up on a smell of blood.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 08:59:30 PM »
"Constance, sorry." Macid looked in the direction that she had pointed, wondering why they had split up. As she talked about fighting, Macid rummaged around in his bag that Max gave him. Some bread and ham, and his book. He took a slice of ham out and took a bite. While Macid wasn't particular to ham, this particular ham was delicious. He hurridly ate the rest of the slice and sighed contently when he was done. "Have you guys tried this ham? Its delicious!" At that time, Hero took off from the group in a rush. "Was it something I said?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »
max saw hero run off and followed constance to try and stop him. he jumped on hero's back and tryed to hold on but was caried a good twenty feet before being thrown off and sliding another five. "get back here." he saw constance run past him and wondered what she would do while getting up and starting to run after hero again. he looks back at the others for a second, realising that they probibly wern't going to follow he decided that they would have to stop hero before he got into trouble, and draged constance and himself into it aswell.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 11:54:46 PM »
Hero ran straight into the forest in a matter of minutes, though the others took a while to catch up. He sniffed around the large piles of armour pieces drenched in blood. He growled, barking all over the place, unable to find where the scent trailed off to, since it covered all over the forest. Bones of all species littered the floor all around the armour pieces as well.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 12:20:53 AM »
When Hero took off, she merely stood there for a moment, looking to the lynx as if wondering what to do. "Augh, that dog is going to get us lost." Mortis mumbled. She gathered her things, looking around to make sure she had everything. After that, she rose from the ground beginning to walk in the direction the others had taken off to. She stopped for a moment, waiting on the lynx. "You coming? We've already split once, we don't need to split again." She could still see the other feline and reptile in the distance.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
"Hero! Hero?!" Constance called out as she made her way into the treeline. She followed Hero's barking and when she got there she screamed at the sight. "W-What the hell? Hero get away from them!" Instead of listening Hero growled and barked at the treeline trying to find something. Constance was beginning to feel an overwhelming fear, trembling slightly feeling the uneasiness. Hero was clearly sensing something which made her even more unnerved, not knowing what was out there. She came to the conclusion it was something dangerous judging by the bones and blood everywhere. "Wha-...What is all this?!" She covered her mouth at this point and stumbled back, the smell making her sick to her stomach.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 01:42:25 AM »
"Yeah, I'm coming." Macid put away his belongings and massaged his head. He still had a slight headache from all that happened, but was mostly fine otherwise. That goo must have been some kind of miracle cure to heal him this fast. He walked up to Mortis and followed along side her. "I'm sorry, but I can't run until this headache goes away." He then noticed that she wasn't wearing a shirt and quickly looked forward, blushing through his fur. *cough* "I don't remember much after I went into the Tiger's house, but I do remember your plant, thing, stopped the guard that was about to kill me." He put his hand where the wound would have been. "So thank you, for saving me, uhmm...  I'm sorry, I can't remember your name." He put his hand back on his head in embarrassment. That went better than I usually do, but not by much. Just then, he heard a scream coming from the forest that Constance and Max ran off to. Without thinking, Macid started to jog towards the scream, only to stumble and fall very shortly afterwards, his bag landing a bit in front of him. Ow. That hurt. Grabbing his bag and slowly making his way up, groaning as he did, he got back on his feet and began walking again. "Why does there have to be screaming now?" He didn't speak to anyone in particular, rather out loud to himself.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:38:02 AM by Macid »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 04:15:47 AM »
max quickly grabbed the handle of section of ramsey on his back, ready in case something came at them. "stay close, and be ready. i saw what you were like eirlier so it's probibly better if you let me and your dog handle anything that comes out at us." max whispered watching the treeline after walking over to constance, he stood cautiously watching everything he could, waiting for movement. he kept seeing eyes appear, watching them out of the corner of his own, then vanishing seconds later when he looked in their direction. "we should get away from this forest, quickly" he said standing infront of constance, watching both the trees and hero who was still carrying on at the tree line. deep down he hoped the others we're safe and that mortis and maicd didn't follow them there to closely.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:41:52 AM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 01:44:34 PM »
Hero finally listened and whimpered, heading north from the grotesque scene. Hero stopped near the end of the forest at sunset. The whole time, he led them, but circled around and around the group from time to time, particularly sniffing Macid's wound, but did it less and less frequent as the hours passed. At the destination, Hero circled a couple times before sitting down, wagging his tail as he looked at the group, almost to say that he was ready to settle in for the night.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 04:12:27 AM »
Mortis tagged along after Macid, "It's fine, not a problem," she replied hastening her pace so that she could catch up when she heard the scream. "We'll deal with pleasantries later, though." I hope no one got hurt or died, she thought, eventually passing the lynx and arriving at the scene. Her colors had changed to blend in with her surroundings just in case something went wrong. She grabbed a limb and swung upwards, traveling in the canopy to keep out of view until she came to a clearing. She felt uneasy seeing the scene before her, but at the same time fascinated. She hopped down momentarily, springing from the trees and landing behind the other two.

In response, Max unsheathed Ramsey, ready to attack. "Whoa, whoa. It's me." Mortis threw her hands up as if to show she was unarmed, despite already knowing they were allies. "God, I wonder what happened here..." She looked around at the bones, nearly jumping when the Lynx joined them. The lynx seemed equally surprised and as fearful as the others as he took in the scene. Mortis bent down, touching one of the skeletons as if to make sure it was real. She felt the need to take a piece of one with her, but figured that the urge could wait until no one was looking. Without thinking too much on it, she began to snatch up some of the armor pieces, mainly looking for something light and dexterous. She didn't care there was blood on it, she merely wrapped what she could in her shirt and carried it separate from her bag with the food. "I'm going to salvage what I can and take to the trees. So if you hear something above you, it's me."

With that, she disappeared into the trees, following Hero and the group from above until he got to a point where he seemed intent on settling. She really wanted to go on and get as much distance as she could between the scene they had arrived to and herself, but it seemed as if the dog wasn't going to budge from his decision. She jumped down from the trees, looking to Constance. "Do you know where we are in reference to the map?" The chameleon seemed exhausted as she asked, but again, she didn't care. She would continue along if the dog would keep going.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:03 AM »
Constance moved away from the sight, not having the stomach to stay very long. She payed little attention to what ever was going on around her being in somewhat of a shock. Following Hero where he went she sat down against a tree with her legs bent against her chest wrapping her arms around them. She did that and said nothing, almost completely missing Mortis say something. "W-What? Oh...Uhm...Map..." She looked through her bag which she set down beside her and pulled out the map which had been folded up. She unfolded it and laid it out on the floor, though she was still seeming really shaky. "Uhm...I'm not sure but I think we're...Like right here." Constance said, pointing at a little ahead of the town they were at. "I don't know though...It looks like we went North. We're somewhere around there though." she continued, circling around the spot she pointed at. "I'm not a great navigator though...I could be wrong."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
As Macid joined up with the rest of the group, he noticed something was wrong immediately. Max had Mortis held up with his knife and Constance looked like she was in shock. "What's going on heroh my god." Macid had just looked past them to see the pile of bodies and just as quickly turned away covering his mouth to keep from gagging. He stumbled to a nearby tree to lean on and to catch his breath from the gruesome sight. He heard the light clinking of metal and prayed that it wasn't what he thought it was. He dared not turn his head to find out and instead walked over to Constance and sat down next to her. As she pulled out the map and tried to tell everyone where they were, he noticed she was off by a little. "If that's the town down there, and if we went north, then we should be right over here actually." Using his pen ring, he pointed on the map just a little ways away from where Constance had said. "You were close though." He added that part to try and make her feel better as she seemed more disturbed than he was about this.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 07:51:36 PM »
max heard something land behind constance and himself, he quickly drew ramsey and spun, stoping the oversized knife mere millimeters from mortis' neck as she responded, "Whoa, whoa. It's me." "sorry, can't be to carefull." he re-sheathed ramsey and watched constance and macid walk of after hero before mortis took to the trees, he followed closely behind and once ther got to the clearing hero had chosen he set to work making a fire. moments later the fire was lit, his gear neatly bathing in it's angery red glow from it's resting place next to max who was looking over at constance and macid talk over the map. slowly getting up he walked over and sat down in front of the pair, "how you two holdng up? you gonna be ok?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 01:57:52 AM »
Hero continued to wag his tail as the others settled down around him. As the sun went all the way down and the sky was completely dark, he stared up at the sun, but then put his head down, falling asleep. The moon shown bright that night, alongside the many stars in the sky, forming the all too familiar constellations, and looked more radiant than anywhere could have seen it back in their own time.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 08:44:33 AM »
Mortis climbed into a tree once again after listening to the others, finding a bough in a tree that suited what she considered to be comfortable. Above her, she hung her bag, then decided against it and held it close under her arm in case someone or something attempted to get into it. She ate a slice of her ham, leaving one more piece left, then yawned. She was beat, and she wanted to try and get some sleep, though she couldn't deny that she was a little nervous about sleeping out in the open.