The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Drago Strega's Art Archive  (Read 4525 times)

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
Drago Strega's Art Archive
« on: March 05, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »

It might not be the biggest of libraries and I might not be the best with computer artwork,
but I hope you will like and enjoy the sketches I will be posting every once in a while.
So once again welcome, and feel free to look, comment and critique my work.

Requests and Commissions:
Yes, I do take requests and commissions, and if you would like one please feel free to pm me what you would like.
Each person gets 1 free sketch drawing request from me, which I'll pm you the drawing when I'm finished. And sometimes if the request is interesting enough I'll possibly send a secondary sketch. Any further requests for drawings, would be considered a commissions, which will require a payment of $25 at most to $5 the least, depending upon the amount of work required. For further details feel free to send me a message if needed.

^_^ I'll look forward to your comments.

Post Merge: March 05, 2011, 09:12:02 PM

^_^ This picture makes me smile.
It's a simple pencil drawing, I drew this as a joke to my boyfriend and made him into a furry panda bear, after watching Kung Fu Panda with him.
I showed it to him, but he isn't that interested in art as I am, plus I'm pretty sure he ain't a fur, ...though he can be really cuddly at times.
 X3 Mow! I'll post a new pic when I get the chance to scan more work, I so need to get my own scanner and computer.
Damn good machines cost so much and take too much time to set up.  x_x
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:12:36 PM by Drago Strega »
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Drago Strega's Art Library
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:15:57 AM »
I like the smug look on his face

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 10:12:07 AM »
 XP Hehe... yah he can be that way sometimes, tried making it as close to the real thing as I could, so he'd know it was him I was drawing. Plus he does know a bit of Martial Arts, acts like a bear, and is asian.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
 :) Here are three free request sketches I just recently drew up of three members of our forum all for the fun.

Here's a concept picture I drew for Lizzy as the beautiful white rabbit from out of Wonderland. Isn't she just adorable with her pritty dress and crazy awesome hammer.  :3 Hehe....

And from out of the shadows I drew this concept for Chealsea Lupawn profile pic. Tried my best to make her look like a more wolfy Inque from Batman Beyond... it's not quite there yet, still need her approval before I go to crazy trying to perfect the idea.

And here is the dashing prowler Haxor, who I tried making him as cool a kitty as possible in a bored way. That's round about what he asked for...though not quite sure how well I pulled it off.

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 12:33:18 AM »
Those look great Drago!! very well done :)
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »
Awesome, you're quite talented.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 02:32:16 AM »
Those look awesome, Drago. I like Chealsea's a lot since it's pretty damn epic.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 04:04:14 AM »
wow so much figure drawing talent and so much skill with the traditional pencils :3
x

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 01:50:51 AM »
 X3 Thank you everybody, I'm glad to just see people come to see and enjoy my drawings. I've been kinda stuck in a rout for a while, but it's good to draw again and to see that I haven't lost my touch of it. I'm about to attempt to make a better picture of Chealsea more brutal, fearsom, and more epicly beautiful then the last. I really like the challenge it gives.  XP Squee... Mow.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 03:00:49 AM »
i have a question....how do you make such nice lines?

all my pencil lines are shaky and sketchy and i smudge the paper with my hand since im left handed! ive always wondered how artists draw clean perfect lines and never smudge the paper....
x

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »
And here is the new picture of Chealsea I did... Had lots of fun and went a bit overboard, but it looks nice.  B)
Tried giving it a clayface, venom/carnage look, to make her fursona more brutal looking.  XD Mow!  

i have a question....how do you make such nice lines?

all my pencil lines are shaky and sketchy and i smudge the paper with my hand since im left handed! ive always wondered how artists draw clean perfect lines and never smudge the paper....
 XD I'm actually very messy too when I draw, and sometimes get pencil smudges everywhere, but I just spend a long time cleaning the lines after I actually get the lines I want down on the paper first. Plus lines are just a representation of shadows passing over a surface, so if you just expand the lines you can smudge the pencil with your fingers to make the shadows more visible, then just erase what you don't need and darken the lines you do need and presto a semi-clean drawing with shadowing and cleanish lines, cuz most of the mistakes are hidden by the shadows you made. Clever right! Hehe...Mow!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:13:59 PM by Drago Strega »

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 11:34:56 PM »
My newest picture of a fellow member of the forum Aoren Deringer, who's a African Wild Dog who loves camo aand is haunted by the pacman white ghost. >.>

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 11:37:11 PM »
I hope Ao likes it! :D
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 12:53:41 AM »
He actually put it up as his new avatar. I really have to sit down and color these drawings in though, and I'll attempt to use photoshop though that might take forever. Sadness...

TheLazyFur

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 01:02:27 AM »
I cant wait to see how mine will look, though im sure itll be AMAZING  :3