The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lock and Load  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Lock and Load
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2010, 05:42:39 AM »
Joseph laughed. "Meet operative Carmichael she has been deep undercover before you came in." He looked a Macy. "So Macy how have you and your sister been?" He whinced grabbing his leg. "Damn Claw! Go get Lauren will ya hun?" He smiled putting his hand on hers.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »
Zoe in the bushes noticed something, her eyes bugged as she looked at Macid "Don't you dare move anywhere... we are right at the edge of a minefeild" Zoe crawled back to Macid. taking out her walkie talkie she radioed Joseph "you old fart! you didn't tell us were close to a minefeild!" she turned it off... "well...I could throw a big rock, hopefully it will land on one and trigger all of them so they can explode simultaneously..." she realized how stupid that plan was, she moved another wounded farther away from the edge. working on him quietly

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2010, 05:56:25 PM »
"Ok, first of all, that would only detonate one, maybe a couple if we're lucky. Second, that is the single worst idea that I've ever heard come out of your mouth." He finished wrapping the tiger up and looked around to see if he could get to any other patients in the immediate vicinity. There were none. "Just lovely. First we alert the entire area to our presence, then Max gets captured, and now we're in a minefield. Could anything else go wrong today?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »
she shrugged as one of the patients screamed "DOOOG!!!" Zoe jumped as she saw an attack dog heading straight towards them. "oh (censored)" was all she could say right them before it jumped on her, luckily she had a morphine syringe in her hand and stuck it in its neck, it landed with a thud behind her. "that was easy" she smiled wickedly at Macid before she returned to the patient, who was looking at her with awe. as she helped the wounded wolf, sticked morphine into him so he could sleep. "lady that was so awesome, I think I am in love with youuu..." he fell asleep. Zoe thought that was funny, she laughed as she attend to the next, screaming patient, he was the worst. "Macid I need you over here now!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2010, 06:13:07 PM »
Macid jogged over to Zoe, being careful not to step on any of the patients. "Of all the things they could send at us, why did it have to be (expletive) dogs?" When he got over to Zoe, he knelt down next to the patient and saw why she needed his help. You could see his knee bone sticking out. "Hmm, we might be able to push it back in, but he'd never be able to walk the same. It'd be easier for us and him if we took it off. What do you think?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2010, 06:16:09 PM »
"umm...thats not all..." she pryed his hands from his eyes, he had empty eye sockets.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2010, 06:21:34 PM »
Macid reeled back in disgust. He had never seen this before. "Aw god, what the (expletive)? I did not see that coming." Quickly, he took some gauze and began wrapping the patients eyes to prevent any foreign debris from getting in. As he was wrapping, he realized what he said and immediately apologized. "Sorry. Got any more morphine? He's squirming alot. Making it hard to wrap him."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2010, 06:27:56 PM »
"one more thing of it" she injected him, the guy slowly relaxed. he was still whimpering.  "I need to get these guys to he hospital fast, some need surgery" she looked around, for any transportation "this is nuts" she snapped.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2011, 02:58:40 AM »
soo...is this one still going to go or are we shuting down?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wastelander16

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: RedOrange, White, and Black
  • Height: 6ft 10in
  • Build: Slim but stronger than he looks
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2011, 02:56:48 AM »
ya, it just died so fast but i'm still willing to play