The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lock and Load  (Read 7721 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Lock and Load
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »
"well thats in the life of a military man" Zoe was sarcastic, "and also if our idiotic commander would not of done such a dangerous thing, this would have never happened"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2010, 02:32:06 AM »
"Would it be too much to ask, for just one day where no-one gets captured or does something stupid?"

((i did both! XD))
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2010, 12:20:23 AM »
"I don't know, the lady calling us out sounded kind've hot. I say we turn ourselves in, convert her to our cause, escape with some well placed frag mines and a napalm grenade, and ride off into the night, THEN come back at least 5 days later when security laxes and steal all of their equipment! And if she has any equally hot sisters I say bring them too. And just inc ase some of us should stay behind to cover our escape with some of the dead guard's loot and we escape in a stolen APC. That way we have the firepower to punch out of any situation, and we use the frag mines and napalm grenade to make a distraction at the enemy's living quarters. Whose with me?"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:23:48 AM by Gabag »

Offline wastelander16

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: RedOrange, White, and Black
  • Height: 6ft 10in
  • Build: Slim but stronger than he looks
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2010, 12:47:24 AM »
"I'm going to see if I can get us a truck." *looks down snipere scope* "hear we go." a truck responding to the allarm is returning to the base with a driver and a passenger *BAMB* the round went into the drivers head but only went threw the passenger's ear, the truck fishtailed and hit a tree eather killing the passenger or knocking him out "Well i got the truck but i don't think the passenger door will work any more."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2010, 12:54:56 AM »
"i can still hear you......and thanks for the complement." she said back to who ever was on the other side of the walkie. she was siting watching max alone. "but if your trying to form a plan, you might want to turn off your walkie....cos i appreciate you letting me hear your entire plan but seriously." "hay could you tell my colleague's something?" "what?" "that it was fun while it lasted, and i wouldn't have done anything any otherway......accept the last bit." she relaid the message to every one and went to leave the room. "and as for your brother....it was him or me, and i know that you would have done the same thing without hesitation if the rolls were reversed." she left the room without looking back. "i know......."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2010, 01:34:40 AM »
Well we had a plan and now... Joseph took the walkie and spoke. "Hey you who's supposedly hot we have a question here. Can you let our good friend Max go, I don't think we're done with the kid." He laughed and threw the walkie breaking it. "Alright Danny-boy we need to get a bunch of weapons and get outta here fast."
(((The sisters don't know about the truck becuz it happened before Max's capture.)))

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2010, 01:55:16 AM »
"I hate to tell ya sweetheart but that's not our real plan, hell that was just wishful thinking. Knowing my luck you'd personally come to shoot me in the face along with your sexy sisters. But just know Mr. Sunshine would like to leave you a present." He began into his Walkie Talkie, then tore out the batteries.
"Ok new plan, instead of trying to pose as surrendees, we go straight to where the prison is, blow a hole in the wall with some explosives, rescue the idiots and get the heck outta dodge."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2010, 02:03:26 AM »
"well, they seem really exciteable. guess they want their friend back."

the youngest sister walked in for her shift. "so, your a sniper....." "yea why?" "well...I've always wanted to learn from a more experienced sniper, cos honestly I'm not that good. but none of the others like me and they just want me to screw up enough to be kicked out." "well....off the records.....i know i shouldn't but let me see your technique." "really? but why?" "being a sniper is like being an artist, it takes practice and devotion. and the fact that i have nothing better to do with my time kind of swayed me." he sat there smiling lightly. the small cat ran out of the room and came back with a M40A1 in her hands. she knelt down and took aim at a spot on the wall and waited for his feed back.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2010, 02:29:33 AM »
after Zoe got her patients to sleep, heavy on painkillers and bandages/stitches. she looked around... sighing heavily. she looked around in the bushes, she found a body of a civilian woman and infant, wait...they were in the middle of no where?  she checked the pulse of the woman, she was dead. she bit her lower lip, touching the baby. it was also dead... dead of starvation and cold. I hate this life...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2010, 02:42:08 AM »
Macid walked over to where Zoe was to see what she found in the bushes. "Aw jeesus." He knelt beside her and put his hand on her shoulder. "We're going to change this. When we take them down, we're gonna make it so everyone gets the care they deserve. Or die trying." He got up and began walking towards the refugees when his walkie went off. The conversation made his stomach turn. "(censored words), they have our frequency." He turned his walkie off and sat down next to a bleeding tiger. His wrappings had come off from his squirming in pain. He carefully reapplied new bandages as he thought out loud. "We have too much to handle here Joseph. We can't help you get Max. You're on your own."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2010, 03:04:00 AM »
Chuck, dead set on getting into the prison, if anything to meet a pair of beautiful sounding women in a world full of death and decay as much as to rescue his comrades, scavenged the dead and found one of their walkie talkies. His experiences in the old military gave him some lingo so he could pose as a soldier.

Turning it on, he flipped a switch and tuned to the old frequency that usually was the command structure of the installation.

"This is Fireteam Echo, we have the remaining rebels cornered and they have surrendered. Your orders?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2010, 03:22:21 AM »
"wow just in time for my shift. are you a physic or just unlucky. and by the way rebel, the only fireteam that's not accounted for is the one you've already killed and that was fireteam Zulu. better luck next time." said the older female cat giggling a bit.recognising the voice as the one that complemented her earlier. "so come up with a new plan yet? or would you like me to open the back door for you and your friends?" behind her stood her sister and max both ready to leave. "and before you ask, your friend here knows how to talk his way out of a tight spot." "hay chuck, you'll never guess what i managed to do."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2010, 03:31:48 AM »
(this was to command of the base, not the prison, please recheck your post P.S. stop trying to ruin everything i try to do serpington. Seriously)

"all he did was instruct your sister on how to properly use a scoped rifle as a skilled sniper, honestly that means jack and doesnt mean he talked you into anything, that just means that he's a good sniper who should be killed on the spot because technically he's giving information to the enemy. As for you, how about this, you let my friends go and surrender yourselves as hostages, Or we'll bomb the (expletives) of your little base. We have an entire dead fireteam worth of explosives plus our own, don't think i wont blow you all up just to prove a point, after all I could just be an edgy rebel who decided to join because he enjoyed killing people in the 'authority'. P.S. Only huntsman snipers are good snipers. This is Mr. Sunshine, have a wonderful day."

Chuck expected the Team Fortress 2 reference to go way over their heads, but he didn't care. He had to prove he was a total maniac and a badass at the same time, so he began looking for some explosives besides some landmines and a napalm grenade he owned.
"Joe, I know you want to save your boys, but I think it's time we resorted to high explosives."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:46:06 AM by Gabag »

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2010, 04:01:22 AM »
Danny looked out of the armory to see many more guards running around. "We gotta go or they'll find us." Joseph looked around and then tried to stand wincing in pain. "Danny come here." Danny ran over and held up Joseph "Get me... to the interragaatin room, We need to get Max." Danny helped Joseph hobble out when they reached the main hall way a guard stopped them. "HEY! Why is this rebel helping you!" Yelled a large Panther. "He's helping me. I told him I'd give him half of my rations if he helped me to get to the infermary." The guard looked gruff but decided to let them pass. They found Max in a room close to the sick bay. Danny opened the door and helped Joseph in being met with a M40A1 in their face. Joseph looked to see the gunner and gasped. "Macy? Is that you? It's me Joseph." Danny sat Joseph on the ground next to the door and closed it. "Is Lauren here?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2010, 04:35:19 AM »
"hi sir, wait you know her?" Macy lowered the rifle and looked Joseph over before fully recognising him "yea she went up for her shift in the main radio building." "so does this mean you'll untie me?" she turned Max's chair so that he was facing the other way. "some gratitude would be nice...." "do you mind if i tape his mouth shut?"