The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lock and Load  (Read 8164 times)

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Lock and Load
« on: December 13, 2010, 11:57:52 PM »
Joseph awoke from slumber as he sleeps lighty after several years in the rebelion. He peered over the brush of the forest to see three military personal. They were on a regular routine walk around, nothing any different fromthe past three days he had been there. He woke up Macid and told him. "There are three, I'll take them out I need you to watch my back." He pulled out his knife and started to creep towards the three soldiers.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:23:24 AM by Muscular Bear182 »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Lock and Load
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 02:28:57 AM »
Zoe, who was already awake in another bush whispered into the headphone walkie talkie " watch out, there are two more southwest of Macid, they have attack dogs, keep on the look out" she put the silencers on her guns, on her belly she waited.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 02:39:18 AM »
Joeseph took the walkie from Macid's pocket "Copy, take them out." Joe said. He walked to the bush nearest to the three guards and waited for them to turn there baacks on him.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 02:43:49 AM »
max scoped up the first of the dog handlers from his perch, his silenced rifle loaded. "firing in three." he whispered into a small walkie next to him. he pulled the trigger and watched the target drop hoping that Zoe would hit the other target before he had to.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 02:45:14 AM »
Zoe it the first target accurately, the poor guy didn't even know. then she took out one of the dogs. not a sound.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 07:29:13 AM »
Macid crept up behind Joseph, putting his hand on his back to signal he was ready. He was never good at assassinations, but he was working on it.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »
Joseph felt Macid's hand on his back. He crept out of the bushes keeping low to the ground. The first guard had a shotgun, Joseph hated shotguns. So he grabbed the barrel and pointed it upwards and stabbed him in the neck. The guard never fired a shot, Good only two to go. I hope Zoe is isn't having any problems. Joeseph thought. He noticed the other two down the path a bit. He dashed behind a tree and looked back at Macid and held his fingers out... 3...2...1... As he ran towards the other two hoping Macid was following him.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 04:42:06 PM »
Macid followed behind Joseph, watching as he executed the first guard. He want behind another tree, waiting for the signal to get the other two. He saw Joseph counting down, that was the signal. He crept up behind the guards with him as he covered the guards mouth and took him out. A flawless execution, Macid was getting better.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 05:18:30 PM »
As Macid exicuted the guard Joseph smiled. The boys learning everyday. He decided he was going to be a show boater and tried to exicute a flip over the guard and slice his neck in mid flip. But as he jumped he had tripped on a root, landing himself on top of the guard. "Hey wht the..." The guard said punching Joseph in the face. The guard shot his pistol off into the sky as a warning to the others. "F---- they're on to us!" Joseph yelled. He punched the guard in the face a couple times and then stabbed him. "RUN! Tell Zoe and Max we need to move. I'll get Chuck and Hishomaru!"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 05:30:08 PM »
Macid grabbed his walkie as he ran, "All units fall back! We've been spotted! Repeat, Max, Zoe, fall back!" He grabbed his shotgun off his back and cocked it so it was ready for any guards that they might come across. He wanted to berate Joseph for trying to "elegantly" kill his guard, but decided to wait until they weren't being hounded by guards to do so.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 06:37:44 PM by Macid 0031 »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »
((Macid its spelled Zoe))

Zoe did an army crawl from her spot until she was far enough to where she felt it was time to stand. like lightning, she ran at full speed, she heard barking as the attack dogs were on her. she executed two other gaurds, she shot a couple times behind her, she heard a yelp of pain, but there were two more on her. one jumped her, she didged as it landed infront of her, she jumped and just kept running

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 07:20:46 PM »
max, knowing he had a little time before they fund him, continued to pick of any guards and dogs as he could. he saw Zoe jump one of the dogs and he went to shoot it before it turned around but he was greeted by an unwelcome 'click' then an even less welcome second click from behind him. *they found me!!* was all that ran through his head. "spread out theres someone around here." max quickly moved his rifle back next to him so it was under his thick camouflage, laying there hoping none of the guards misplaced their step.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 08:19:14 PM »
Chuck raised his H&K G36 to eye level, slowly panning to where the soldiers were pursing the rebels. They hadn't seen him yet, just trying to kill the exposed, so Chuck opened up with a three round burst, with one body plopping to the ground.
He spun around to two soldiers raising rifles in his direction, and pumped rounds into both of them, and kept offering fire support for the rebels trying to escape.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 01:26:42 AM »
Joeseph jumped over the bush as he saw Chuck take out some of the guards. "Hey we gotta move. Now!" Joeseph grabbed his M4 and shots a soldier beating a a Wolf. "RUN!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2010, 01:36:30 AM »
max lay completely still, to scared to want to breath even though he forced himself to. he slowly raised the walkie to his mouth and held in the button so none of the soldiers would hear the others talk. he waited till the soldiers were talking before reporting in. "this is max, i'm pined down at the moment so go on ahead with out me, i'll catch up later." he knew that what he had said was more than likely not going to happen, but didn't want the others to worry about him.