Author Topic: Lock and Load  (Read 7722 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Lock and Load
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2010, 11:54:56 PM »
alarms went off in the background and claw ran towards the sound leaving max there alone. <now about those rifles.....> he quickly found the armory and pulled out his two pistols shooting both guards. he opened the large door. "praise the lord.....they're ready for world war 3,4,5 and 6!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2010, 02:06:26 AM »
Joseph took his walkie out and yelled "Everyone to the river we are getting out of here NOW!!!!" He took the AK-47 and started running, as he got to the dorr way he saw Claw running down the hall way shooting at fleeing prisoners with his .357 revolver. Well time to get him back for that cheap shot. Joseph dodged between the prisoners and when close enough to Claw tackled him punching him in the face.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2010, 04:17:35 AM »
"I just hope everything is okay..." Zoe said to Macid. "should I ready my first aid kit or something"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2010, 04:22:12 AM »
"Everyone to the river we are getting out of here NOW!!!!" Macid looked down at his walkie. "Guess that's a yes." Macid checked his gun and his own medical kit. When everything checked out, he grabbed his walkie and responded. "We're in position Joseph. Standing by." He gave a look to Zoe. "Get ready."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2010, 04:25:29 AM »
Zoe readied. she hid, looking around, her ears flicked for any sound. she was still, barely twitched, barely blinked.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2010, 08:33:23 AM »
Claw was shocked when Joseph talked him. "Harte? What the he--" Joseph punched him again. Claw realized this wasn't the real Harte and punched Joseph in the face and then kicking him off. Claw reached for his gun he had dropped. Joseph fell to his back with a thud. Damn he's quicker than I had thought. Joseph grabbed Claws leg and started to pull him away from the gun, instcintvly Claw kicked at him again, but missing. Joseph took the time and lunged at Claw using the leg as leverage. He had overshot and landed next to Claws face. "You stupid rebel!" He said headbutting Joseph. They both were dizzy but Claw recovered first and hit Joseph on the face and then got up and kicked him in the side. Claw grabbed his gun pointing it at Joseph but as he pulled the trigger he was side swiped by Daniel. Joseph felt a sharp pain in his right leg. "Mother-" He said. Joseph heard two more shots and then looked to see Claw dead infront of him. Daniel (Danny) looked at him and smiled. "Looks like you could use a lift." Danny helped him up. "Help me over to the armory Max's probably still in there." He laughed, "I mean who passes up free weapons." They limped over to the armory and saw Max gawking. "B-E-A-U-tiful isn't it?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2010, 11:05:43 AM »
"what can i say? other than we need a truck." he looked back at the two. "and i know who just what to do." he ran over to a nearby radio in the back, "attention all personnel! hold your fire, this is a training exercise, rubber rounds only, i repeat rubber bullets only!" he walked back over to Joseph. "so, take what we can carry or move a truck around to the loading dock over at the back of the room?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »
"Hmm well we could use all of this but... I got it." Joseph got his walkie talkie, "Macid Zoe, you two get the wounded to the beach and take care of them, Chuck and Hishamoru I need you two to come to base and steal a truck." He set the walkie down. "Well Max I think this has been somewhat of a success."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »
Zoe rolled her eyes as she ran to a wounded officer. injecting morphine into him, she checked his vitals, she worked fast because this guy would die of loss of blood.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2010, 09:55:35 PM »
Macid smiled as he heard the new orders. "Roger that Joseph, Med team on the way." He turned to Zoe, his face beaming. "Let's show these guys how to save a life." He ran to the other prisoners heading his way, motioning them towards the beach.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »
"way ahead of you pal" she continued, she was already working on four guys

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2010, 10:19:08 PM »
max sat down on the two guards from before. "i wonder how the others are going.....i get the feeling I'm forgeting someone." he shifted slightly to get comfortable "so who's this?" he asked looking at the stranger helping Joseph. "wait, my uncle!! how could i forget him!!" max quickly grabbed a SVD and a M16 from inside the armory and ran back out into the halls, desperately trying to find his uncle. not noticing that he was still in uniform running through groups of guards.....until one grabbed him bu the collar. "i knew there was something odd about you. my brother doesn't have an uncle." "I..DON'T....HAVE...TIME...FOR ...THIS!!!" he kicked her in the knee dropping her to the ground. "i don't want to have to kill you, and your right I'm not who you thought i was, infact you almost had me interrogating my uncle back there. now get out of my way." a solid thump filled his ears, searing pain in the back of his head <did...did i just get shot!> his vision blurred as he fell to his knees. a figure walking past him "stupid resistance........" he was out.

((yes thats right Skales has two sisters on base.))
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:51:17 PM by serpington »

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »
((Damn they sure showed you!))
Joseph saw Max run out of the armory. He sat down and grabbed some ammo before Chuck got there. He couldn't move so he had Danny run after Max. "Hey Max wait up fo-, oh sh*t" Danny ran back to Joseph, "Well? Where's Max?" Danny looked at the door and then franticly back to Joseph. "They, they um sorta knocked him out. And took him" "Kinda sorta? You mean we lost him?" Danny nodded. "Well I can't walk and we're still waiting for Chuck and Hishamarou so..." He grabbed his walkie. "Well guys I thought we were in the clear but, due to Max's capture looks like we're staying for a while. At least get the others on their way to Gunshadow."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2010, 11:45:15 PM »
((cheap shot.......nothing more!))

max looked around through blurred eyes noticing he was tied to a chair. "oh and thanks for the radio." said the older of the two sisters standing in front of him holding up the walkie ""due to Max's capture looks like we're staying for a while. at least get the others on their way to gunshadow." "well 'max' we have a few questions for you. first where is our brother." "dead. he was killed in action by me on his last mission." "and what about gunshadow?" "i have no idea. I'm only a new recruit. only a squad capton is given the location of gunshadow, and as you can tell I'm no leader." the large fox walked up to him and backhanded him with his gun. "pig, you dare be so smug about killing our brother!" "OK.....give me the radio and I'll call him here." he said with his head bobbing slowly from the impact. the oldest sister walked over and held the walkie up to his mouth. "attention all units this is max calling in, i just escaped. meet me near the RUN ITS A TRAP!! THEY GOD MY" 'whack' the hit knocked over his chair causing him to hit his head on the hard ground. "who ever is in charge out there if you want your sniper back then i recommend you turn your self in. other wise I'm going to have fun interrogating him."

((two sisters and a brother, in a room with the one that killed their sibling tied to a chair.......well this could hurt.))

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2010, 02:15:46 AM »
As Macid tended to the woudned, Max came on to the walkie. His message was less than uplifting. Unfortunately, he had too many refugees to take care of, so all he could do is let Joseph and the others save him. "Would it be too much to ask, for just one day where no-one gets captured or does something stupid?" He said as he shook his head.