The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 50154 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 04:35:21 AM »
I dreamed I was playing duke nukem forever, but it was more like Turok: dinosaur hunter. It was awesome

Offline SeventhStrain

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Donkey
  • Coloring: Dull Brown
  • Height: 5'6''
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Lean, but got a ghetto booty
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 12:14:00 AM »
I dreamt I couldn't move after I woke up... :'( I was asleep at my dorm and the dream was in my room in my clothes in my eyes...
- Taking cheap dA point commissions and *some* requests: http://www.naseema.deviantart.com

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 12:56:30 AM »
I dreamed that I wasin japan and all the people from japenese animes were there but they refused to talk to me.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 01:04:42 AM »
I dreamt my parents gave me a bunch of money and i didn't have to worry about it anymore
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline SeventhStrain

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Donkey
  • Coloring: Dull Brown
  • Height: 5'6''
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Lean, but got a ghetto booty
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 01:25:16 AM »
Do you guys ever feel that dreams can set goals for yourselves?
- Taking cheap dA point commissions and *some* requests: http://www.naseema.deviantart.com

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 02:18:46 AM »
yessir :3
I dreamt that the school was a carnival and my friends were skateboarding on a halfpipe in the middle of the school
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
  • Coloring: Grey, red, rust red, light blue, yellow eyes, black claws
  • Height: 9 ft 9 in
  • Weight: 360 lbs
  • Build: Tall, strong, and lean
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 02:21:55 AM »
>.>
I dreamt about sex.... and being embarassed when everyone saw me doing it... however, the girl I was with wasnt, and I was confused....  >.<

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?
De oculo mentis, servire se optimum est.

Offline Zaspher

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog/Deer hybrid (an akita with antlers)
  • Coloring: Navy Blue & white. Brown and purple eyes.
  • Height: 6''2"
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: large and floofy
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 01:06:38 AM »
This wasnt last nights dream its an old one but It was indeed strange and so very real. Its been troubling me for a while.
      Anyway I wake up get out of bed (in the dream) and wake in a strange room I step outside feeling confused. A black truck pulls up and a guy inside about my age says "Wow it took you long enough to get up cmon lets go" so I got in.
     We went to many places and became great friends but thats not the part that troubles me.
      Later in the dream my newly found aquaintance and I were traveling on a forrested road. He haulted the vehicle in the middle of nowhere and says " Get your stuff lets go hiking" It was dark out. I got my stuff ready and we were off. After a while of hiking I saw a blue light in the distance. We both ran toward it. We reached it. It seemed to be a glowing boulder of somesort curious we both touched it at the same time immediatly callapsing upon touching it. Me and my companion woke up in a weird place only colors and lights. I stood in awe at its beauty. At that moment I heard a strange voice behind me I immediatly turned around. It was a black figure of what seemed to be a dog it had glowing redish eyes. It spoke words I couldn't understand and they for some strange reason made me cry and to this day if I think about it I still cry. I woke up after that confused.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 01:11:07 AM »
I dreamt that i was in the wild west and at one point I had to hide from anthro coyote cowboys that wanted to kill me D: it was actually a pretty fun dream

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
  • Coloring: Grey, red, rust red, light blue, yellow eyes, black claws
  • Height: 9 ft 9 in
  • Weight: 360 lbs
  • Build: Tall, strong, and lean
The Fursona Shop
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 08:56:58 PM »
Last night I dreamt I was at some HUGE furry store, where people go in as humans, and come out as their fursonas, although they went in when they wanted to be sold as pets.  I went in not knowing this, but I didn't turn into my fursona, because I already was my fursona.  It was just this gigantic mall sized uberstore with ads for all things furry everywhere.  I walk in, and I'm supposed to be sold as a pet.  Other people walk in and buy stuff without getting fursonafied, as though it wasn't some giant pet store but like a 3 story mall.  Walking into some video game store I get a strange collar slapped on me by a store worker, he says its free, I say thanks and go into the store...  I didn't really know what was with the collar, so I took it off and stuffed it in my pocket.   I browse the stuff and didn't see anything interesting, so I explore some more.  This place was amazing, it had modern architecture, fantastic lighting, clean everything, etc etc etc.  Walk into the food court, and I finally notice that I am my fursona (don't ask me how I knew I was my fursona before walking in, I just did and didn't at the same time  :S) and I go up to the cheese steak place, and they give me three extra large cheese steaks free.  I eat them, and they were amazing.  Got a burger, which I paid for, and it was the best burger ever.
I saw a sign somewhere that said "Meals on the house if you hunt it yourself!"  Interesting, but I had already eaten plenty, as I was merely snackish at the time.

There were great big toy shops, filled with interesting things and so many different themes.  The most popular one was filled with pet toys, which I thought meant people had pets, not that they were buying them for themselves, until I saw some of them playing with them like puppies.  I walk in, and buy some beef jerky for later.  Looking out a window at the all encompassing parking lot, the place is packed.  Crowds of people piling in, cars fighting for spots, people trickling out.  I was glad I got in somewhat early.  

Leaving that store I wander the mall some more, and it became kinda depressing that everyone other than me was a furry, as in, the fur kind of furry.  No scalies, avians, nothing like that.  Just fur everywhere.  So I'm wandering the mall, kinda down at the lack of anything but fur, when I happen to see a Scalie store.  I giddily walk in, and see all the stuff marketed towards scalies.  I see a sign at the back that says "SCALIES ONLY.  PRESENT WRISTBAND FOR ACCESS."  I walk up to the counter to ask about this wristband, and he asks if I got a collar, so I tell him, and he hands me the wristband, and takes the collar away, and gives me a new one, with some tag on it with a lizard on it.  He asks for a blood sample, and I give it to him, slightly puzzled.  He sticks the tag on the collar into that, and the tag turns from blue to yellow.  He says I can enter the Scalie lounge, so I do.

Inside, there were all the scalies.  One walks up to me and says, "Welcome to the Scalie lounge!  Probably you saw only fur outside, because every registered scalie is in here.  For the Games here, you get the starting rank, which is 'fluffy.'  Enjoy!"  I wander the large lounge, which was packed with scalies, and see some of the games they offered.  Turning a corner, I see Laser Runner Laser tag.  Instantly I ran towards it ready to play.  A special vest is handed to me because of my sail, essentially just a vest with a huge hole down the middle.  Apparently, some sort of sleeve for tails is handed in the game, with targets on it.  I managed to dominate the game, coming out with the most kills.With that, I went up three ranks from fluffy to Gamer,bypassing fleshy and Scaly.  Eventually, after a few more games and increases in rank, I settled into the lounge and started talking with everyone else.  Soon as I start talking, there is a great big announcement that says, "EVERYONE REPORT TO THE SCALIE STORE FOR A FUN ACTIVITY!"  I get up get out with everyone else.  

We all get told to follow this Green fox and sparkledog, so we follow them outside, and those who didn't have their collars and tags on get told to put them on.  Then, tons of cars, mostly SUVs, pull up into this empty area of the parking lot, and they hop out and begin inspecting the Scalies.  Then the furries come and mix with the crowd of scalies, and small stands get set up with cash registers on them, everyone being sold as pets to the "mundanes."  I get looked up and down by a hot teen girl, and then she buys me, and I'm taken to her apartment, which is below her parents' flat.  She had 3 other pets, all furries.  I get shown a large dog bed, and I'm told that where I'm supposed to sleep.   try to speak, but someone broke a wire I needed to use the device required for speech.  SO over the course of several weeks, I do pet stuff for this girl, who starts to turn into an anthro raptor girl.  Then I woke up.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?
De oculo mentis, servire se optimum est.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
Re: The Fursona Shop
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2011, 09:14:28 PM »
..i wish I HAD furry dreams..v.v

i usualy dream im random people..im almost NEVVER myself..im often a guy too.

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »
\m/^_^\m/ BEST DREAM EVA
besides the ending cause i wouldn't want to be a pet. but still, most epic
*envies*

TheLazyFur

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »
Wow seems like a nice dream, all the dreams i have are of the same anime typed story that im considering writing :'(

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 10:33:49 PM »
I dreamt that I met the love of my life...and then woke up to...utter lonlieness

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 02:58:36 AM »
i dreamed that my roomeate had like 8 babies cause she was trying to get on her own show..she kept going out to meet guys so she could have even MORE babies and i was alwase left with them
D:

i woke up and went to my roomeate and looked at her and her son and said "you better not have ANYMORE BABIES!" I SWEAR I WONT BABYSIT THEM NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEG!"

she was all O.o;

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..