The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 50156 times)

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 05:33:45 AM »
I dreamed that I was in a Steampunk world and that I was serving aboard an airship.
It was pretty sweet, I had a clockwork pistol it was awesome.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
I dreamed that my school library was haunted by ghosts so we brought in a ghost hunting team :/
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline SweetBunnyXD

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bunny XD (Yes the smiley is important)
  • Coloring: Tan colloring with a white belly and a heart shaped spot on her Bum.
  • Height: 5 FT 3 IN
  • Weight: Lol I won't tell XD
  • Build: #BLUSH#
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 04:53:24 AM »
I fell asleep listening to Muse and playing New Vagus. And well my mind wondered into a firefight between NCR and the Muties long story short I took a supersledge to the head and poofed >.<

I have some nerdy/unoriginal dream... Im so ashamed XD

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 04:43:26 AM »
i think all my gay support planning has affected my dream world now, cause i had a kinda scary dream last night.

cutting out the random starter of the dream, me and my dream aunt went on a roadtrip and stopped at a motel for the night. we went in and was having a pretty good time when suddenly someone burst in the building hollering "THERE COMING, THERE HERE!"
and were confused. "what? who is here?"
and he scampers around for a hiding place. "theyre gonna kill us, they just passed the law allowing pubic gay executions by citizens!"
before i can say anything four guys in a loud pickup truck come flying down the road ranting and hollering out there widows with guns in hand. the entire place is now in a panic.

they burst in and immediately starts shoting up the place. i try to act calm, like i had no reason to fear. they eye me, but go on searching through the place.
me and my aunt try to discreetly leave. but we catch there attention, and they come out to the parking lot
"hey..where you two think your going? dont you want to watch the beauty?"
we look at one another "uh.....we have to be home, were just heading out."
they stop and approach us. "your out hear awfuly late...you obviously dont have anywhere to be.."
and the leader shoots my aunt and she drops dead..im startled stiff and try to run and they take a shot at me and miss..
i fall in fear and they circle me. the sneer at me and say "idunno...this one is not to shabby looking....it would be a shame to kill her, why not turn her?"
he puts away his gun and takes out a knife and cuts my shirt off
"dont worry deary..you will love it. and before youve gone through all of us, you will realize you like it BETTER this way than the shit your likely used to"
so he takes off his belt and i start thrashing, they kick me and i see a pair of pants fall to there ankles and without thinking i punch him in the groin..he drops. and i do the same to the others, they all drop and i run. i run as far as i can and i hear a loud shot.
they start shooting at me screaming "GET BACK HERE YOU FILTHY FAGGOT WHORE!"
and i get shot in the head and i wake up.

..>< that was SCARY!

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 05:10:37 PM »
 T_T I kept dreaming about possible components and designs for my dragon suit. It's been hard to sleep because I keep having the urge to get up so I can write and draw notes for memory purposes. Lately, I've been studying specific bird species wingspan anatomy, so to design an accurate wingspan shape that would provide extra protection against the elements and still give the same look of having actual wings and most likely move with limitations. The problem that keeps me up is if I could possible make them gliding capable. All this research is just getting to my head which sucks for me cuz I'm going to be out of sleep for a while until the task is done...hopefully.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 05:19:55 PM »
I dreamt I was james bond on this boat trying to recover a briefcase. Entering the main ballroom-ish area, I went up the stairs and defused the bomb with my watch's zapper and took our the guard. I took the briefcase and tried to find and old guy who was my handler (supervisor for the mission) I went down a hall and into a side boiler room and down a flight of stairs into another. I hid in a corner because a cleaning maid came in. She saw me and walked out. I tried to use my gun on her, but it didnt work and made a sound like an airsoft gun without ammo. I followed her out trying to shoot her until I went into the bathroom and did my buisness. Thats all I remember. The sad part is that that's normal for my dreams.

@Kaprika that IS scary

Offline Shiizune

• Avid Aardvark
  • there is always someone who dreams of your smile..
    • Awards
  • Species: Dire Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly black and grey, some white on my underside
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 128 lb
  • Build: Limber and flexable, but slightly muscular
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »
i had a dream that i was at my school during the night, running around on the ceiling and being chased by a cult of people wearing baby blue snuggies...
i remember going into the cafeteria, and they were all having a seaunce.. they were all burning this giant robe... i also dreampt that i was eaten by a 'chi-chi-chi-chia' plant -_-'
when violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter,
i'll taste the sky and feel alive again...
and i'll forget the world that i knew, but i swear - i WON'T forget you...
oh, if my voice could reach back through the past, i'd whisper in your ear,
oh darling i wish you were here... T.T

Offline Valdyr

• Avid Aardvark
  • FurNation Administrator
    • DeviantArt
    • FurNation.com
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White fur, gold eyes.
  • Build: Trim
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2011, 09:48:54 PM »
I dreamed about being the CEO of Goldman Sachs, and being considered for the position of Chairman of the Federal Reserve, but Congress was composed not of politicians but random celebrities, and I was being driven around by Jay-Z (famous rapper).  I was also my furry self, and the population of the dream was a mix of furries and humans.

I am dead serious.

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Being the big bad wolf ain't my style
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Light Green and Black. One blue eye, one purple. Dark grey hair.
  • Height: 5 ' 9''
  • Weight: 190 pounds
  • Build: looks good. good abs, good biceps,just.. good looking
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2011, 03:06:47 PM »
nothing to particular. i was hunted down by a fox's or wolf's shadow
FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z1ff/

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^
I really love and use too much the '' ... ''

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 03:14:52 AM »
I was dreaming about building my own wings and using them to glide with on my boyfriend balcony for practice cuz wind is a bitch to ride. I also got blown away into the sky and ended up crash landed in a tree a couple blocks away and people started to freak out cuz I was in my dragon suit and I fell from the sky and almost was hit by a car. I was also in central park walking around and sitting on the rocks looking at the sky.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

TheLazyFur

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2011, 11:30:56 PM »
I dreamed about going online and finding out that there was a generation V pokemon that looks like my sona'. I got up and that wasnt true, I RAEGED >:(

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 03:43:35 PM »
I dreamed that I stayed up aoll night playing COD with my friends then I wnt out for breakfast at mcdonalds.

Either my dreams are exactly like real life or they're terrifying as hell.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011, 04:31:14 PM »
if anyone here has seen Supernatural.

i dreamet i was Dean, and i had this albino dachund/ferret pet and there was this massive nature god that was rampaging and wanting to take out the planets life so it may reestablish wildlife and nature as the earths true masters. so i had to defeat it, it was an awesome fight. i got to fly on some kinda black dragon think to get up on its back
:D

Shadow hide you..

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
I woke up a few times last night, and had two dreams...

one was i was waking around having random dementia attacks where random people would appear as a kind of blue mist before asking random questions or trying to murder me.

the other was a romantic water slide adventure xD

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »
i drempt that i was at mc.donalds eating out on the benches and my family was there "conveniantly" and i blew up on my mother, screaming and cursing for her to leave. but she acted all innocent saying "we really didnt know you were here"
so i storm off and she follows me. she runs my car off the road i was on and chases me to there new house which is like a friggen mansion. she then tells me she wants me to work for her from now on, that im to clean up around the place like a servant. i try to fight her but my brother adam chases me in the house with a gun and they lock me inside. they had LOTS of indoor jacuzzies for no apparent reason..and i try calling on my cell for help but like alwase (in every dream i have) my phone doesnt work..i press the right buttons but the wrong numbers pop up. so i had to figure a way out myself.

i eventualy get out and drive to a concert i was supposed to meet up with my friends at, but my family is there too. im avoiding the stage cause thers where my friends band is playing but they see me. i try to leave the stage area and hide but my mother comes after me again, she runs into me and is all "oh, well fany meeting you here.  didnt expect to see you, how are you?" all nice like. i scream at her to leave me alone over and over but she just keep tailing me.
then i wake up

Shadow hide you..