The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EVERYONE gets a fursuit (closed)  (Read 28939 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
EVERYONE gets a fursuit (closed)
« on: March 16, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
This project has been closed by the forum staff.
- WingedZephyr

on gaia, im part of a group that helps eachother quest for items..we have a lineup..and when its your turn...you say the item you want..and the entire group quests for gold and everyone pitches in to save up for it, cause its so expensive to try to get it by yourself.
and after a bout 2 months of everyone questing..they can buy it, and then we move to the next person in the line.

i thought that would be a cool concept for fursuits..NOBDOY can afford those things, so what if we had fursuit money pools??
we open a donation pool...everyone that can afford to, donates as much as they want from $1 and up. and we have a goal counter that is how much that fursuit would cost (the person questing has to donate too). so then we reach the goal, they get there fursuit and we go to the next person in the line!
 :3

yeah it would take a really long time. but ya know what? people would get fursuits!
i even did the math...the average suit is around $1,500..
say 50 people donated $30 each
or 75 donated $20
or 150 donated $10

these are the rules to participate
1) a purchase may not exceed $1,500
2) a purchase does not need to be a full suit. so if your purchase exceeds the money limit you have to get yours in parts.
3) you can re- enter the donation pool. but your going to be put at the end of the line for a suit
4) you may come back for parts of a incomplete suit.
5) re-entering the pool is limited to a completion of one suit
6) you are not required to donate set amounts, it can be as much as you like however often you like.
7) you are required to contribute for your own quest
8) you cannot never donate, then ask to be quested for. you have to have helped someone else get there suit. so you cant get your own then just leave, thats unfair to everyone else
9) if a suit exceeds the $1,500 rule. but your suit exceeds that cap for any reason, under special curcumstances it can be allowed. but we will only quest to that bar..anything over you must provide yourself. but will need to contact either me or wingedZepheyr first to disuss

CURRENT POOL FUNDS: -

CURRENT FURSUIT GOAL: -

CURRENT PERSON WERE SAVING FOR: -

people in line for fursuit:
-

MEMBERS SIGNED UP
-----------------------------------------------------------
1)KaprikaAZ  - (quote - $2,200 ) want to get a head and tail first, will post price later for peices
2)EbonyWolf  -  (Quote - $1,200 - 1,500) http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Magpiebones
3)Caffeinated  (Quote 1,500-1,750$ all together: http://clockworkcreature.com/ (head and tail) and http://www.beetlecatoriginals.com/ (paws and feet paws)
4)WingedZephyr
5)Carolina_Fox
6)Terra Moon
7)Alexei
8)armagre
9)Sylverclaws
10)Gilligan
11)blutailedferret
12)strawkat
13)Riowolf
14)Locket
15)Bobert
16)Wolfinden http://www.furaffinity.net/drakonicknight  and for a partial suit is $550
17)Kyaine
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:55:45 AM by WingedZephyr »

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: EVERYONE gets a fursuit
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 07:34:30 PM »
I don't really plan on getting a fursuit but I'd gladly donate to one of my fellow furs.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:36:35 PM »
now THATS the spirit!
:3
anyone else??

Shadow hide you..

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 08:12:51 PM »
ooooh..we have a fursuiter on board..come on now, lets get some voices goin on here!

Shadow hide you..

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 03:37:16 AM »
I like the idea, but there will be that guy im sure that will take his suit and leave and doesnt even donate back >.> not even a penny and that would be most unfair

but other that that negative thought i think this is a awesome idea. maybe we can donate money into a pool and some we can order from fursuit makers on this site like tarramoon and one other i cant think of right now but theres another one. I dont make suits but i can make ear hats

i would personally donate to this pool. i love to see people get something.
it would be cool if it were a sceret like "hey the whole site picked you to get a suit because your awesome!" but thats kinda imposable

*we should make this a motion and some one should second this, to make it happen*

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »
I can make tails and gloves (Trying to learn to make the feet paws soon) I'll post some pictures to see if I'm up to par, but I'd join this, sounds great! :D

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Barn Owl/Wolf Hybrid
  • Coloring: Gold, brown, white, grey, light goldish-yellow
  • Weight: Slim
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »
So this is a group of furs that donate a little cash from each person into a large savings account so that we can all get fursuits?
I might be interested, but do you guys have a website or something like that?
I want to make sure this is official and not a scam or anything.
This is a really good idea, by the way.  
Thanks! :3
Oh, and I also wanted to know if I were to contribute (and eventually save up enough with the help of everyone and myself) request a fursuit from the fursuiter of my choice or do we all order from the fursuiter who's on board with you guys? 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 04:30:22 AM by Löne Wolf »
If we're all different, then we're all the same.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 04:31:06 AM »
Seems like they're just starting up...
It would be good to have a website to have a concrete place to link to. :)

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 05:14:18 AM »
i think a trusted person should make some kinda paypal account specificaly FOR this...and we all can donate to that, and the person can be given the money to get the fursuit from whatever fursuiter they want

Seems fair. :)
Also, is there some age limit?
Let's say I donate a hundred dollars, a few months (maybe a year or so) later do we split up the money and all buy fursuits after consistent donations?  Or is it one fursuit at a time?  In the end, we all have more money than we put it in the first place because we split it up and share, right?
I'm sorry-I'm like a little kid-you have to explain things slowly and simply for me.  X3

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 05:22:44 AM »
no age limit, this is what im envisioning

there is a one place we all pool our donations..there is a line, anyone wanting a fursuit has to get IN this line..and first person gets first suit

they tell us how much that suit shall cost. the site its to be from and such, and thats our donation goal!
we all donate to the one paypal account. and once its got enough..the person in charge of the account contacts the person wanting the suit..they discuss what it shall be. and the donation person goes and gets the fursuit payed for and taken care of

then the pool is empty..and we donate again for the next person.
this way EVERYONE chips in a lil here and there, and EVERYONE gets a suit

Shadow hide you..

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 05:34:55 AM »
Maybe the people that can do fursuits in the group can offer a discount for the other members? :)

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 01:08:29 AM »
Alright sounds good.^^
Let me know when we have enough people!

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 06:05:19 PM »
well ill be happy to do all of it.

i eventualy want my fursuit too, so it wouldnt be right for me to want one, but not help others get one. i certainly shall donate too

so we know what everyones fursuit would cost also...anyone wanting to be in on this, should find the site they want it done with...get a quote..and post it here.

for me, its Clockworkcreatures.com
and i got a quote of $3,200....:/ yes i know...EXPENSIVE. so im not likely to be first in line for this.

Shadow hide you..

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 06:36:12 PM »
well ill be happy to do all of it.

i eventualy want my fursuit too, so it wouldnt be right for me to want one, but not help others get one. i certainly shall donate too

so we know what everyones fursuit would cost also...anyone wanting to be in on this, should find the site they want it done with...get a quote..and post it here.

for me, its Clockworkcreatures.com
and i got a quote of $3,200....:/ yes i know...EXPENSIVE. so im not likely to be first in line for this.

Yeah, when I said I wanted "Quarrezel" I forgot to mention that that's just the screen name on Furaffinity for Clockwork Creature.  It's cool you want to get a fursuit from the same person.^^  Man, those suits are friggin' awesome!  But there also pretty dang expensive. 0__0. Thats why I'll just hopefully get just a partial: a head and tail from Clockwork Creature and then hand paws and feet from Beetlecat (she makes awesome paws!) which would make out to be around $1,500.  So mark me down for Clockworkcreature.com and Beetlecatoriginals.com. ^_^
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:48:45 PM by Caffeinated »

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »
Aw man, from MagpieBones, the partial I want would cost $1,200 in all. (She's a FA user as well)

What's this group's name? :)
Should we advertise yet?