The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 27974 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #615 on: December 21, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »
"That's great! We have a little girl here named Ellie. She has Leukemia and according to our research, we can cure her entirely, but we don't have the equipment to do so here. If we can get her to the hospital, we can save her. Can you help us Cadence?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #616 on: December 21, 2010, 06:38:47 PM »
Cadence looked at Alyx, then at Will, she passed by Bill, coming down stairs she saw Ellie, such a sweet girl. she knelt down to meet eye level with her "Hello Ellie, I am Dr. Cadence, I am here to help you"

Alyx walked over to where Will, lay, sitting in a chair beside the bed. she smiled "see my lovely accessories?" she showed her cast on her left thigh. she was trying to be funny.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 06:40:33 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2010, 08:38:41 AM »
Will looked at her cast. Not a perfect one, but it seemed like it would get the job done. He turned to her and smiled, At least she's alright. "Its b-beautiful." It was at this time that it finally dawned on him. He didn't have a family. He wouldn't have a home very soon either. He was 16 years old and he had nothing to call his own. His face drained itself of emotion. He had cried so much in the past 24 hours that there just wasn't enough water left in him to make any more tears. He turned his head towards the ceiling and took his glasses off, setting them down on the side table. His head felt like it was being split in two. "I'm so tired. Why can't I just rest?" He spoke his thoughts rhetorically, not expecting an answer.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2010, 08:54:04 AM »
"such...intensity is draining, so much emotional turmoil" Alyx was looking at Will, she was smiling softly but her smile did not reach her eyes. she answered a phone call. after hanging up she told Will of the funeral time. she remained silent after that...in the corner of the room, she saw a piano. seeing it she looked at Will "do you want me to play music?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2010, 09:07:01 AM »
Funeral, his mother. How he wished she could hold him in her arms again. But she never will. Will remembered how good her music made him felt before, how he applauded at the concert. Yet, for all the good feelings it brought him, he didn't want to be happy right now. He just wanted to see his mom again. "Alyx. D-do you r-remember the p-portrait I showed y-you of my mom? I th-think I tore it up y-yesterday. I d-don't remember." His entire body seemed to be burning. His breathing had become sporadic as he tried to start crying again, despite not having tears to shed. "W-why did I do it Alyx? W-why did I tear up m-my mom?" He brought his hands to his face to try and hide himself from the world. 

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
Alyx had to think for a moment "Will, you didn't tear it up, I distinctly remember you tearing up others" she sat down at the piano, she needed to play. playing a soft, sad melody...

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »
The music washed over him like a tidal wave of emotions. Each note filled the room with a sound that seemed to say, It's ok. Will's crying transformed into sniffling as he calmed down, her music always seemed to have that effect on him. It's possible you didn't tear it up, but you did do a number on most everything else. There's only one way to find out. When Alyx finished the melody, he asked her, "I h-have to go f-find the picture Alyx. I-I just gotta f-find it."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: December 23, 2010, 03:21:40 AM »
"We can Will!" Alyx limped over to the bed "just right now you are not in any position to go anywhere!"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: December 23, 2010, 03:37:34 AM »
Will tried to get up but his arms seized in pain, forcing him to collapse back onto the bed. "Augh. Why d-did they h-have to b-beat me so bad? Ehehehehaugh *cough*" His attempt to lighten his situation helped to ease the pain, only a little though. He had been up only for a little while, and yet his eyes had begun to get heavy again. The excitement had wore out what little energy he had left. He squiggled slightly in the bed to make himself comfortable. "W-we have to g-get it before the f-funeral. P-promise we will." With that, he shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep again.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: December 30, 2010, 04:14:39 AM »
Alyx nodded as Will drifted off to sleep "I promise Will" she gently gripped his shoulder and sat down in the chair.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #625 on: January 15, 2011, 12:46:05 PM »
max calmly walked into the room with a tray with two bowls on it. "are you hungry, i made enough for everyone..." he asked trying to interupt as little as possible.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: January 15, 2011, 08:13:57 PM »
Alyx smiled "I know I am" she got up to help him, even though she limped "let me help"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #627 on: January 16, 2011, 11:16:50 AM »
"no, what kind of gentleman would i be if i let you help me in your condition? now please, sit." he said calmly smiling and putting the tray down on a nearby table. the smell of clam chowder filled the room along with the sound of the doctors and other guests eating down stairs. "hope you like it." he calmly left the room and went back down stairs where he ran into Ricca. "hay Ricca, could you look after things here for a while? i just need to go home to pick up some stuff." "sure, take your time." she said not looking over at him, she was to busy talking to the doctor she had met earlier.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: January 16, 2011, 05:11:35 PM »
Bill had changed out of his doctor scrubs and into a pair of jeans and and t-shirt. Since everyone was stable, he didn't see a reason to keep his professional clothes on. As he was talking with Ricca, another guest came down stairs and talked to her for a little bit. During this, Bill took a taste of the clam chowder everyone was given for lunch. It was delicious! When the two were done talking, he turned to Ricca. "Did you make this? This is great."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: January 16, 2011, 06:42:41 PM »
Alyx ate heavily, she was halfway done, when Cadence had to come over "kid, quite eating so fast!"  Alyx pouted, as Cadence snatched her spoon away. "do you need a bib?" Cadence asked, the two snow leopards stared stubbornly at each other for a long moment, then Alyx snatched her soup spoon back. "no, I do not need a bib thank you very much" she ate some more. "this soup is sooo goood" Alyx groaned happily