The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragon Age  (Read 28760 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Dragon Age
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:59:54 PM »
"In a small village, near the Korcari wilds, the morning mist covers the land. Normally a small village, where children laughter, and small town farmers are usually found." A man in black leather armor says to a large group of people. "A body hangs from a sign post, and its inners have been torn out, it sways back and forth on the small flimsily rope that it was tied to. The once rich soil, is now baked with the bloods of the innocents. The once happy children, are now filled with arrows, torn with blades, and smashed with sledges. The delicate smell of fresh bread, has left with the faint smell of body's burning. This is the image is saw,.. I felt, ...and I lived as I arrived to my once humble home. I am a gray warden, I am knight Alfred, and I come to the lands meet with this horrific image, in hope to gain  aid." A man in a yellow outfit stands up, "You surly don't think this is a blight do you?" the man mocks as he questions what the true meaning behind the Gray wardens request is. "I assure you, that this, is very much, a blight. I can fell there evil lurk in my bones, there hate scream's at me in my slumber. I'm here to ask you to act before its to late, before we are taken into the darkness..." The gray warden grabs his chest, he cant breath. He coughs up blood, as he loses his vision, darkness takes him in.            
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:17:10 PM by Self-sain »
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Dragon Age
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 06:21:28 AM »
Stella silently continued with her fifth load of laundry today, she would be done when she finally finished washing this large sheet. inside her head though she was humming a tune she had be practicing for the past two weeks. the soapy tin bucket with water washed away the dirt and grime as the other tin bucket washed away the soap. she pretended to mind her own business but her auburn ears flicked at any sound or conversation she found interesting. she stopped briefly to give her arms a break. drying her hands on her apron she then fixed her mass of red hair that spilled around her shoulders. putting it up in a messy bun she continued on, a servant woman came by and picked up the wet, clean clothes that needed to be dried. she raised an eyebrow
"almost done there Stella?" she asked, Stella only nodded in reply. she wiped the sweat from her brow with her fore arm from the high noon sun. the servant woman went away with the laundry. she dumped the water, stood up to her full height of 5'8 and stretched out her kinked back. smoothing out her apron and the skirt of her shabby dress, she headed inside the Inn, the loud noise of customers and servants working filled her ears. people gave her glances as she passed. she was considered a shy beauty, but Stella was different from everyone else, nobody else had cat ears, tail, eyes. though she had a human body, she was different from the other people.
"Stella! we need them wash bins!" a man approached her, silently with a nod she handed him the two wash bins, he gave her a grin before storming off.
It must be busy today... she thought to herself...

((correct post...sorry))

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:02:03 PM »
((Just remember, elves are treated like crap))

A tall human, followed by Dusin enter a small town inn. They look around, and sit at a table near the window, farthest away from anyone.
  "I can feel it... there has to be one here, but I can't fell who it is, I don't think they are here."
  "Well, maybe I could cause a scene, and force them to defend them self"
  "No Dusin, for the last time, you can't keep that train of though your whole life, we will figure something out"
  "Fine, what ever, HEY CAN WE GET SOME SERVICE" Dusin yelled at the top of his lungs, looking to see who will and will not respond.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 11:10:18 PM »
the head owner was a plump fat lady, she sent the bar maid to serve the new customers,she then started at Stella with a heated glare. "Stella, what did I tell you about coming in the Inn?"
Stella as usual, didn't reply, she stood up straight and bowed her head, as the Inn owner reacher for her, a customer called from the front to clean up a mess. the old Inn owner pointed in that direction "Clean it up!" she spat, Stella immediately did as she was told, grabbing a pail, a mop, a wash cloth and a towel to dry with, she filled the pail with soapy water before coming to the front. the customers either pretended not to care, ignored her or teased her unmercifully. Stella as always, remained silent as she took care in cleaning up the mess....

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 11:26:41 PM »
Dusin watched as the elf got teased, he knew how that felt, he hated it. "Stupid humans" he said out loud, and the bar maid just stared at him.
  "Can I help you, you stupid human" Dusin hissed
  "O I'm so sorry for my assistants out burst" the large human said.
  "Maybe you should keep it on a leash" the bar maid said
  "Why you little wretch" Dusin hissed as he grabbed her by the scurf of her head and pulled her down. 

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 11:33:27 PM »
Once she finished cleaning she noticed that the bar maid, the owners daughter was being picked on, she could not help but smile, but she knew that if she didn't help, she would be...punished.
"Ah..." was all she said when she touched his arm, her eyes pleaded for him to stop

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 11:40:14 PM »
Dusin looked at the elf that came up, 'A slave' he thought to him self, this made him even angrier. He didn't want to put the elf in an odd position, so he decide to let the girl go, not in the most gentle way, when he let go of her he threw her head back making her fall backwards, and fall over. He couldn't help but chuckle, but he noticed that the inn's owner has now sent for some guards.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 11:58:19 PM »
Stella went to help up the Bar Maid, but she threw her off "get off me slime!" before she angrily stormed away. Stella was nervous as the guards came up, they surrounded the customers table, she yanked back, she let out a small squeak as the Inn owner sneered at her "You'll pay for this!" the old ladies hard hands slapped across her cheek, still silent. many of the customers have left due to the violent behavior that was beginning to arise. "Clean it up! Guards, throw em' out!"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:15:42 AM »
The large human couldn't help but face palm, "I'm sorry about what has happened, and I'm even more sorry about what is about to happen, by the way my name is Loub and on behalf of the circle of magi I ask for your forgiveness." He stood up and the ground around them began to shake and all the guards fell over, "Come!" Loub said to Dusin.
  "Yea alright" he said as he jumped over the guards, as loub was running out of the Inn's door, Dusin looked back at the old women who had just slapped the elf. He ran forward at the two of them and took the elf's hand, "On behalf of the circle of Magi, I am taking this women for I believe that she poses magic ability's and must be taken in at once" Dusin turned and ran towards the inn's door, as he pulled on the elf.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 12:29:26 AM »
"Ah!" she followed as she looked over her shoulder as she was taken away from the one place she called Hell and Home. she looked back at the two who took her away, from her golden throat she spoke for the first time to someone is six months "Thank you.." her voice was soft, musical, but still extremely quiet

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »
After a cuople of seconds of running later, "Darn you..." Loub said as he skied to a stop, and shook his head. "You can't just go around abuducting people, and clamimg that people have magic powers just to justify, why you are takeing them"
   "Well what if she dose"
   "Then I want to see" loub and Dusin both looked at the elf

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 01:14:27 AM »
as the two stared at her, she blinked, confused by the situation...Magic? she couldn't possibly have...wait a minute, she reached and grabbed his dagger at the strange mans hip, drawing the sharp blade across her palm, blood gently oozed, she winced slightly the blood was still there but she watched as it magically healed itself, good as new. not a scar. she danced in place excitedly, letting out tiny squeaks instead of loud squeals, she pointed to her hand, a big smile plastered on her face. her large amber eyes asking if this was magic

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 04:13:53 PM »
"A spirt healer, see" Dusin said with a sly look on his face
  "Or a blood mage" Loub said as he eyes the elf, "Girl what is you name"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 12:11:52 AM »
At first, Stella was hesitant to speak, but she replied "Stella" quietly

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »
"Well Stella, we are taking you to the circle of magi, where your skills will be evaluated, and you will be takken into traing" Loub said with a stern look, still not trusting her.
"Well I guess it looks to be a two to three day trip back, so is there any place you wanted to visit on the way to the circle?" Dusin said seeming optimistic.
"No we have no time" Loub said as he took back his dagger and began to walk.