The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragon Age  (Read 28755 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Dragon Age
« Reply #450 on: May 10, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »
durako thanked stella weakly and began to eat slowly, tuning out to the rest of the world.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #451 on: May 10, 2011, 12:33:47 PM »
"Such a kind man you are" Rosses said, looking at Yevin. Her childish views making her to lose her fear of him, she only now feared what he could do. She ate the food she was given, not wishing to eat any meat. "Thank you" she said, not sure what else to do. She had just intruded. On them, and even thought they feed and watched she couldn't over stay her welcome. She stood up, and began walking to the door. As she reached for the door, it flew back and head it in her face and she fell back with a thud. Santh had kicked the door open, her arms holding a large chunk of wood, she looked at Rosses dreading the fact that she had just slamend the door in her face. Not because she hit her, she cared less about that, just for the simple fact she didn't know how to act with kids and now had to apologize.
  "Er… eh... are you ok?" She barley manged to pull out.
  "Yes" she lied, holding her forhead. She could feel a bump begin to forum as it pulsated, it hurt, but she had much worse. "Thank you for the hospitality, but ill be going now."
  "Bye" Santh spat out setting her wood down. She pulled a small vial of a clear liquid, dabbing her finger in it, rubbed the wood gently with her moist finger. Santh turned her head looking at Rosses wondering why she had stopped. Rosses eyes were large as she gazed at the large creature that stood before her.
  "Hi?" she said, being a virgin of the outside world. An ogre let out a loud cry as it swung its large claws as the child. Santh grabbed the child, pulling her behind her, and screaming in pain as the goers claws tore into her flesh. The oger let out another roar, grabbing the roofing ogre the house and ripping it off.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #452 on: May 10, 2011, 12:50:40 PM »
durako sighed as the oger ribbed the roof off. "well at least it's not his house...." he said getting to his feet. yavin, i mighht need some help with this...you take the two on the left....i got the other one......." he swayed, trusting his vision far to much which at that moment was unfocused and unclear, causing him to see triple as all the blood in his body shifted, his head throbbing and his body visibly straining to stay up "or better yet....you can dal with it......i don't feel so good......." he fell to his knees and then to the ground, underestimating just how much his last transformation had taken out of him.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 01:12:00 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."