The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragon Age  (Read 28825 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Dragon Age
« Reply #435 on: April 29, 2011, 11:49:41 PM »
durako stared daggers at yevin through his weakness, "let her in......"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2011, 03:14:00 AM »
Stella opened the door and scooped up the child in her arms, who clung to her desperately "here love.." she place the child by the fire as she wrapped her in an old blanket, offering her tea, she took it "whats you name dear?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2011, 02:29:35 PM »
Santh chuckled at Yevin whether it was at him slamming the door or him zapping people was unclear. Santh eyed the child, not to sure what to expect.

"My.. my name?... Umm... I don't know.." the child trailed off looking back at the tea. "I.. I like.. Rosses they are very pretty.. Can that be my name?... Rosses... I'll feel very pretty..."
   "Great a human tainted city elf" Santh turned to look at the fire it brought her peace.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2011, 03:53:49 PM »
"its a very beautiful name...my name is Stella" she glared at Santh before looking back at the child "don't mind the others, they are grouchy alot of the time" sh stroked her hair comfortingly

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »
Rosses pulled back as Stella began to do that, when she did Stella saw an odd scar at the top of her head. Santh saw it to, this got her intrigued by the little elf, but thought it best just for them to go to sleep.
  "Mage... I think I'll take you up on your offer and sleep" she took her blades from her hips, setting therm next to her, and rested her head. "I can feel something stir in the air, I think we will all need or rest for tomorrow.." she contemplated her next move, wondering how she could save her people.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #440 on: May 02, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »
Yevin nodded at Santh's suggestion, but made no move to sleep. "I'll keep watch, its not the first time I've gone without sleep..." He sat upright in his chair, and gazed out as if he were looking at a castle that was a whole days worth of travel away...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: May 03, 2011, 02:52:12 AM »
Stella poured a cup of tea for Yevin, she sat down by him, staring at Rosse, she smiled at the little girl "you know ...I am a slave myself" she said softly

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: May 04, 2011, 12:00:07 AM »
Rosses didn't hear Stella, she was already asleep, it has been a while since she felt safe.
  "Was" Santh hissed, before going to sleep without a word. Santh sleep was light for even though she was sure the mage didn't lie, she wouldn't just take the chance for someone to take her in her sleep. She woke with the sun, for it is customary for her tribe. She was surprised when she saw Yevin still awake, she couldn't believe that he actually stayed up the whole night.
  "I'll.... be back" she said she she burst out the door, with an awkward silence falling behind her. Rosses moved a little, rubbing her eyes and looking at Yevin.
  "Are... are you a magister?" fear was in her voice, but it didn't over power her tone. She had heard stroies about there great power, but also of there ruthless ways.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: May 04, 2011, 12:54:58 AM »
Stella had fallen asleep next to Rosses, she woke up before the child and was making breakfast with what little she had, humming lullaby she hear last night

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: May 06, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »
Yevin glanced at the young elf girl, a fiery glimmer making him seem all the more abnormal. "Magister are just glamorized mages, any decent circle mage can contend with what I fought against. So no, I'm not a magister..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: May 09, 2011, 01:26:03 PM »
" and a grump too..." Stella handed both Yevin and Rosses some food ten proceeded to wake up Durako.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #446 on: May 09, 2011, 01:42:11 PM »
durako began to stir, slowly streaching and yawning his muscules screaming silently at him to stop moving as he slowly sat up. "how long was i out?" he asked rubbing his head, him memory and thughts a mass of colored blurs tht seemed to run together indiscriminatly.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: May 09, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »
"almost high noon from yesterday..." she handed him a small plate of breakfast, she then heard something move outside, her cat ears flicked and she went out side, then came back in with two adult rabbits she killed "well, meat anyone?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: May 10, 2011, 01:56:29 AM »
"I'll pass, still have not finished eating what you just handed me." Yevin said as he ate what his apprentice gave him just a moment ago. "As far as 'grump' goes, most mages would think its beneath them to teach a slave magic, I just don't like seeing diamonds in the rough that everyone else doesn't feel like touching."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: May 10, 2011, 02:00:37 AM »
skinning and using all the parts of the rabbit she placed the meat in the boiling water pot, she found some herbs she reconized like sage and rosemary in the kitchen and put it in. "now....just some wild onions...oh! garlic!!" excited she looked for some other stuff