The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragon Age  (Read 28761 times)

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
Re: Dragon Age
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 12:40:05 AM »
Ukko wiped his blade clean of the fresh blood, traders were too easy, slow moving carts, fat rich men, so vulnerable. He took the new dagger he had gotten from the cart, pocketed the coin, and took some bundles of leather and cloth, strapped them to the horse, dragged the body into a bush and rode towards town, ready to sell his newly obtained goods and maybe make some new clothes out of the leather. "Oh you silly humans."

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 07:47:26 PM »
durako walked through the trees that lined a trading route to the next town when he heard some commotion coming from further along the path. he ran to see what was happening but got there just in time to see another elf riding away on a horse leaving a broken cart splattered with blood. he looked around and noticed a large body hidden under the nearby bushes. "looks like he was a trader, nothing special." he walked over to the cart and checked to see if there was anything left inside. "nothing. looks like in still walking." he began to walk along the road again leaving what he had seen behind him, and he just continued his walk.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 08:54:38 PM »
Loub stopped and looked at dusin, "Do you smell that?" He ran up ahead to see that there was nothing but a bloody mess left. 2hat the hel-" he notice a rouge elf walking off from the spot, "STOP" he yelled as he began to cast a spell trying to turn the ground under the elf into quick sand, Dusin was still running trying to Catch up.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »
"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the ground under him fell through causing him to fall, he quickly realized it was quicksand. "what the!! don't just stand there help!!" he yelled noticing the three strangers nearby.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 11:08:34 PM »
Stella barely let out a squeak, but she watched the two mages with wonder. she then followed them, heel to heel with the one who saved her from her previous home. in her chest she felt a sense of curiosity and a strange sense of dread, she was not prepared for the sight that was ahead...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 11:39:02 AM »
his skin began to itch as he sank into the quicksand. but he knew this itching, it was the transformation taking over. "are you just going to stand there or help?" he yelled to the two standing back and there companion who had stopped mere meters away. "if your going to do something, do it soon."

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 07:50:26 PM »
Ukko trotted into town on his horse, the humans giving him dirty looks as always, many of the men shouting curses at him. It didn't matter to him really, who cares what they thought? all that mattered was that he had some goods to exchange. He stopped at a cloth trader's booth. "Hello there, I would like to sell you this bundle of cloth." The trader eyed him critically, obviously displeased that he was an elf but when he saw the cloth he became interested. "This is fine cloth, how'd you get it?" The trader asked. "Trading, buying and selling, just as you do, except i go from town to town, there seems to be more people in different towns during different parts of the season." Ukko lied. "Alright so i'll sell you it for the modest price of 5 gold if you interested." The trader's eyes lit up, it was a very good price indeed and he bought it without hesitation. Ukko turned to go to the leather workers shop when a man on horseback rode in, announcing that he had seen a bloodied cart and some strange people on the way to town. Ukko slipped back onto his horse and rode out of town, he wouldn't like to be blamed for such crimes, as most suspicious elfs were.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 08:59:33 PM »
"What happened here" Loub said to the mysterious elf, "what the hell' he thought to himself as he felt magical energy start to pulse through the elf. "Dusin, take the girl up to the village, and go inform the villagers what happened" Dusin nodded as he grabbed the girls hand and started to run ahead, "Now your going to calm down, and tell me what happened if you wish to get out of this hole"

In the village a random person grabs ukko and throws them off of the horse and threw them on the ground. "I know what you did" the person said, they stuck out there hand, "Now I don't agree with what you did, but I can't ignore the fact that you defiantly have talent, I'm here to find new recruits"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 09:07:05 PM »
he breaths slowly "OK, i walked up the road and see another rouge riding off on a horse so i looked around and went to continue walking when you showed up..."he said watching the stranger "now about my current situation?" he said smiling

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 02:13:21 AM »
Stella wanted to scream at the sight but she was dragged away, slightly stumbling behind him, she didn't look back. "Sir...I wish not to be rude, but I did not catch you name" Stella said softly, her eyes staring at her sandaled feet.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »
Ukko looked up at the man who had thrown him off his, now fleeing, horse. Ukko stood up slowly and motioned for the man to move to a more secluded location. "What do you think you're doing?! you can't just do that so close to the town gates, someone might have seen! and what do you mean recruits? and how did you find out?!" Ukko said quite quickly, obviously flustered.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 08:21:50 PM »
The man took down the hood of hid rob to show his face, he had a dark red tattoo on the left side of his face that looked like a crow. "Well for one, I use to be part of the most powerful group of assians known as the crows, your good, but you wouldn't even make it as a recruit. Well that was until, i got my self in to a predicament, much like your self. I was caught, and asked by a man if I would join his ranks as a gray warden." The man offered his hand again, commotion could be heard in the back ground.  -

Dusin finally got to the entrance of the village when Stella asked him his name, "O... I'm terribly sorry about that, I'm Dusin, now not to cut this short but we have to find a guard and inform them of this." he said as he started to try and look around 'blast all these oversized fools' he thought to himself. -

Loub looked at the elf, he didn't have any proof, and he couldn't have him arrested for being a scum bag, but he had to do something, "Under the law of the circle, I am putting you under temporally siege to have you evaluated, will you comply and agree to this, note that this, is the only way I'll let you out." Lou said as he started to back up a little bit, he wasn't sure what to expect, so he started to concentrate some mana, he could get the man out with this, or defend him self, which ever it came to. In the distance a small group of guards where running there way.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »
"the circle? so that's it........." his face went blank "this is going to be a long trip... fine just get me out of this hole." *it had to be a mage.....of all the people in the world it HAD to be a mage.* he thought to himself quietly.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:16:26 PM by serpington »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 11:01:32 PM »
"Dunsin..." she repeated, she looked around,they either gave them nasty glares or said harsh, racist slurs. she felt something hard hit the side of her head, a group of boys, one with a sling shot were laughing. she sighed sadly as an elf passed, half canine of some sort. his spirit was broken as he pulled a heavy looking cart behind a plump, finely dressed merchant. Speak such harsh words...such cruel words...why do they speak so selfishly...? she sang under her breath. she hopefully thought that no one heard her.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 01:16:27 AM »
Ukko took the hand this time. "So... what exactly do you want?" the commotion outside grew louder for some reason.