The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragon Age  (Read 28762 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Dragon Age
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »
'Because they are evil' he thought to him self, she said it with out wanting any one to hear, so he thought it be best to keep it to him self. He looked ahead, and saw a guard, "Hey" he yelled, the guard turned and looked at him, then at Stella, then back at Dusin. "Look an elf, and a dwarf! Surround them, don't let the go" , "wait no listing darn you" he growled, he was staring to get aggravated with these stupid humans. But now he was surrounded, he didn't want to fight, especially with out Loub, he wondered how Stella is going to react.

The sand around drakou started to rise up until he was out of the ground, and it fell to his feet, "A mage and a Elf working together!" An old man said as he was passing by, "I must inform the guards" he said as he started to run. "Great..." loub said.

"I guess your not as smart as I thought, I'm going to have you join the ranks of the gray wardens" then man turned noticing the large circle of guards, "I'm not as ethical as the rest, so you got luck, they might of drooped you on sight"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 07:45:17 PM »
"sooo......i assume my sentience starts now?" he said brushing sand off his clothes and out of his fur. "listen i really don't like this agreement you set up so just be honest about this, how many mage's are you traveling with?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 08:19:45 PM »
Ukko saw the guards and heard the yelling, he moved a bit deeper into the shadows and grunted. "Alright then, we should try to get away from here though, too much commotion."

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2010, 01:39:09 AM »
Stella was filled with terror, but she didn't want to be caught in the middle only to be recaptured and sold. a man dressed in black appeared from the group of surrounding guards, he was young but not a good looking guy. he grinned "whats the trouble?" he said in fake concern. Stella gasped, she knew him, she then gave him a hateful glare...gripping Dusins shirt sleeve until her knuckles were turning white...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »
Dunsin looked at Stella, she was terrified, he was trapped, so was she, he didn't want to be imprisoned for nothing, he didn't want nothing to happen to either of them. He could feel his muscles tense up, 'what do I do'...

"And miss all the fun," the man chuckled at his own joke, "alright if you wish, we need to find two more recruits, so off we go then" the man glanced at the large group, and then begin to walk off in a casual manner.

"This is bad do you not understand that we could be now wanted, just because. I was seen helping you, we need to get the hell out of here" Loub said with a distress look on his face, he took a deep breath, raised his arm in the air, and a bright light shot off from it.

Dusin looked at the bright light shining off not to far away, "Great now we are on our own, Stella... get down" Dusin took a deep breath, and concentrated the air of his lungs to compress as much as they could trying to get as much air as possible , "Well... let's get them" one of the guards said, Dusin let out a large roar, causing a gust of concentrated wind, sending the guards that where in the way flying a couple of feet back. "..come on" Dusin said as he took Stella's hand and began to run. "Now that may be another potential addition, come let's follow them before the guards realises what just happend." The man jumped on a horse and offered his hand to Ukko.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 07:44:02 PM »
Ukko followed behind the man, with a bored expression on his face, glancing at things that might cause interest and not making it too obvious that he was following the man.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
durako followed closely trying not to think about what had happened to much. "so are you going to answer me? or are manners not your thing?" he asked lazily.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 11:15:42 PM »
Stella followed Dusin, with one hand, she held up her skirt to run easier, she kept looking back to see if they were followed, she noticed someone on a horse, following them. she let out a small squeak, running as fast as her legs would let her, she stumbled slightly but did not let herself fall. ahead she saw a unattended horse drawn cart, she inhaled as she then opened her mouth, she yelled for the first time in years "Look!" her pretty voice rang, she pointed in the direction the horses and cart were.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »
"Nice" Dusin said as he ran towards it, getting on and offering his hand to Stella, he didn't seem to notice the man right behind him. Loub wasn't far off from them and he ran towards Dusin when he caught a glimpse of them, "Yes Wasn't it obvious, anyways there is more important things to worry about right now, like getting the hell out of here." Loub grabbed Duarako's forearm pulling him as he ran towards Dusin. Once he got close he noticed the man on the horse, what looks like, he is pursing the two mages. Loub runs in front of the cart and pulls his arms to his side. He concentrates his energy and the causes the ground in front of the man to fall like a wave.

The man on the horse sees the a new mage arrive on the scene, "this can't be good" he said out loud, "Hey kid you best be ready for anything, you never know what they can do" as turned his head back around he saw the sand wave about to engulf him and Ukko. "Shi-" he jumped of the horse, grabbed Ukko, and tried to lung out of range of the wave. Thew wave crashed down on horse and landed on the mans right leg, "Uggg!!!" the man grunted, "Hey kid, that one in the front is hostile, do you think you could fend him off for a second, If not, one of us won't be lasting much longer." the man said as he examined his leg.   

Loub looked at Dusin, "Stay back, and watch those two, I'll take care of these two on my own" Loub began to concentrate energy again.   

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2010, 02:49:49 AM »
Stella took Dusins hand, climbing up onto the wagon, she gave a wary glare at the other elf. she looked at Dusin, full of trust she took the reins and handed them to him, the horses pranced lightly in place....

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2010, 04:39:23 AM »
he climbed onto the cart along with the other elf, "hi....." was all he said as he sat down and watched the mage attack.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2010, 08:13:25 PM »
Ukko was again caught by surprise by the sand wave I need to be more aware of things... he thought. He pulled out his new dagger in his main hand and his favorite dagger in the other, both gleaming in the sunlight. The crowd was already gathering and they of course would be against him if they decided to join the fray, but all he had to do was hold everyone off. "Who do you think you are rushing in here and attacking us?! What have we done to provoke such actions?!" Ukko said trying to make the mage explain while also buying him some time.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 12:14:10 AM »
Stella  nodded her head in return to the other elf's greeting.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 05:27:52 PM »
An arrow flys in loubs left shoulder, he screams in pain, and then looks at the squad of guards coming at them, "Die you pathetic mortals" Loub said in a deep demonic voice. He took the arrow out of his arm and the blood from his shoulder drained into his palm. "Kill them all" one of the lead guard said, as the other guards fired there arrows, loub jumped in the air and cut open a hole in the sky, he went in it, and so did the arrows, he appeared behind the squad, "What the hel-" the arrows flew into the guards and penetrated them. Dusin looked at his friend, his mintor, his master, he was corrupted with a demon, all that he was ever taught was to never give into a demons wish. Yet here was Loub, corrupted, he betrayed all that he knew, all he stood for, most of all he betrayed him. The guards drooped to the floor, and Loub looked at Ukko, and began to laugh erratically. He charged at Ukko, but something grabbed him and stabbed him with a dagger in his chest, the knife was taken out and then slit his throat. It was the man, he almost seemed invisible until he attacked, 'what the hell' Dusin though to him self, before it hit him, "LOUB!!" He yelled as he started to run at him. Blood was dripping from Dusins mouth, but he didn't noticed. He went to his knees, and looked at his friend who was now bleeding every where. "I'm sorry.." Loub coughed up some blood, "I was weak, but your not... don't give in... this man did right, go with him..." Loub coughed one more time before his body was stood frozen, the man walked over to Dusin. "He was a friend of mine, ...he would want this" The man limped over to the cart, he pulled him self onto the cart, and sat next to Durako. Dusin felt tears stream from his face, "Excuse me girl, If you don't mind can you go to this camp site over here" the man pointed to a point on the map, "Hey kid you did fine distracting him, please get in the cart before more guards come" the man leaned back, and wiped his dagger clean. Dusin looked at Lobs body one more time, he set it on fire, before he turned and and got in the cart next to Stella. He wiped the blood from his mouth and shut his eyes.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010, 07:35:13 PM »
Ukko leaped into the cart and stared at the man how did he... before Ukko could even finish the thought guards began charging through the crowd.