The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171356 times)

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #1590 on: October 03, 2012, 09:29:48 PM »
Sometimes I feel like something can only be called overrated if I like it. If it's something I absolutely cannot stand to play or watch, then it's perfect in every way and I should kill myself for not liking it.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #1591 on: October 04, 2012, 01:49:02 PM »
Lies. All lies. I don't like when people lie to me about academics.

They say standard is easier than Advanced, you'll get better marks, even if the texts are boring. BULL, that's total bull, 0.18% of standard students get a band 6 (A) and 5% get a band 5 ( B ), yet 40% of advanced students get a band 5. SO NOT ONLY are the texts not as interesting, but you're 8x less likely to get a band 5? Should I of not dropped 3 unit too? Was there a hidden agenda behind that?
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #1592 on: October 04, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »
I want to rant, but i really don't know why i should. I don't have anything to rant about, but i feel like i should.  >:(  It's really frustrating!
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #1593 on: October 10, 2012, 06:41:33 PM »
I stumbled across the internet's biggest secret...
Its exciting and horrifying at the same time. Yet I fear what I may have gotten myself into.

Rather you don't ask, I don't know what could be up.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1594 on: October 10, 2012, 06:47:08 PM »
 :o
TELL ME NOW, MR. RAZOT!!!!!!!
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1595 on: October 10, 2012, 06:52:11 PM »
Dude, I posted that because I really needed to vent it.
Telling you could put you in all sorts of trouble.

Lol it's funny because I'm not being over dramatic.

I shall say no more.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1596 on: October 10, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »
Curses.  :'(

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #1597 on: October 11, 2012, 02:33:57 AM »
Of course I have to put up with this bullshit again.

My Grandpa is the most irritating person I have ever met. He's an elitest, cantankerous, drunken ass. And none of that is fallacious insult, it's the **censor** truth. I'm trying to listen to my grandmother, the softspoken women she is, and my grandpa mishears a name (can't remember it now). With him in the kitchen right next to the dinner bar I usually eat at with my Grandmother (because my Grandfather does not eat until an hour later for some reason, not medical), he begins shouting "CHAVEZ, CHAVEZ, CHAVEZ" repeatedly like he suddenly acquired friggen Tourette's.

As he does this, I cannot hear a single freaking word my grandmother is saying, and so I tell him this: "Hush, please!" The minute I say this, he leers at me as if it scares me, and shouts me down saying: "don't you talk to me like that, boy!" And he proceeds to call me a plethora of things. Including rude, angry, foolish, a moron, and a "stubborn child." All because I asked him to hush for a second so I could hear my grandmother.

I had a great day today all the way until that happened.

Offline Rinny

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Omnomnom
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Red/brown/white
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 105lbs
  • Build: slim
  • Currently: Has le cookie!
« Reply #1598 on: October 15, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »

Sytex, is your grandfater hard of hearing or like..super old?

Anyway, my rant

Airports
Airports
Airports
Airports
adfskasdflkas;fjas;dklfjas;dlfkjas;dfkj; dfkldaf

No one is happy at an airport for good reason. I just got off a 10 hour flight and I was the second to first row and as soon as he was able to the person infront just leans back ALL THE WAY. I would understand if he was like..super tall or big, but he was just average. I mean I'd be less mad if he had back problems or something to where he needed it, it's just people lack courteous..and another lady who sat behind me decided that since she got on the plane early, that means that she didn't want her seat and just sat on a window seat and pretended to fall asleep when the guy who actually had the window seat said that it was his seat she got really mad. Self-entitlement much?

After the flight there were two one hour lines..Ugh so stressful.

Oh, I flew from England to Texas..I wore a shirt, skirt, tights and ugg boots..Feels really comfy in England right now but flew to Texas and I'm in 80 degree weather, look like trash and just look frustrated..but my boyfriend surprised me by coming to the airport and giving me a big hug. :) Thank goodness for him.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #1599 on: October 15, 2012, 09:11:56 PM »
He's only seventy some, and he looks only sixty some, but he does have crap hearing. But he knew she was talking, he was even saying it as to "add to the conversation," as per his excuse after.

Offline pawz9

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black or brown markings
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 270 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Never know how or when it’s going to end
« Reply #1600 on: October 18, 2012, 12:30:31 AM »
well lets see theres this girl that i havehad a crush on since 4th grade who out of no where said i was being creepy and she never wanted to see me again and up til then we had been best friends and i had noticed she seemed a little depressed and was trying to be there for her because no one was ever there for me and ive almost killed myself several times and i didnt want that to happen to her and then ive found out shes dating this guy who always hits her and is a complete *censored* when she turned me down because she was "not ready to date" and the worst part is she didnt even have the guts to tell me in person but you know what thats her decision and if anything happens to her then its not my *censored* problem
nine out of ten voices want me to sleep the tenth is wondering if penguins have knees

Stealth operative

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1601 on: October 18, 2012, 09:26:25 AM »
Sometimes I hate being the gentleman that respects all his superiors.
Sometimes I want to rebel and cause a riot and bring things into a temporary state of disorder.

However the thing about superiors is that they are superior and generally have the power to "cut you off" before you create further damage. Though obviously if you plant a seed it grows.

Just I'm a gentleman, who respects his superiors.

Offline bigweo

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #1602 on: October 22, 2012, 07:31:28 PM »
ARGHHH This bit on resident evil 6 is so hard??!?!

Stupid ghurghr

Offline Rinny

• Boisterous Bear
  • Omnomnom
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Red/brown/white
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 105lbs
  • Build: slim
  • Currently: Has le cookie!
« Reply #1603 on: October 22, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »
I like how if any technology or machinery goes wrong then it's all my fault. :c And I'm starting to see how responsibility takes over your life. I would love to play Dishonored and Borderlands 2 but college and work has taken over.

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #1604 on: October 23, 2012, 12:17:14 AM »
I like how if any technology or machinery goes wrong then it's all my fault. :c And I'm starting to see how responsibility takes over your life. I would love to play Dishonored and Borderlands 2 but college and work has taken over.

Boy do I know the feeling, Borderlands 2 is flipping amazing.

Anyway, I cannot stand people who don't know how to argue. A friend asked me to critique his thesis for a paper he's writing, I did, and then he absolutely could not back up his points with ANY reasonable arguments when I provided counterarguments. He was just factually wrong too, I even gave him the actual definitions of the terms he was arguing, and he STILL wouldn't accept that what he was writing wouldn't work. I feel obligated to help him out, and heck I'd love to help him, but it's pretty hard when his responses boil down to repeating himself over and over and "nope you're wrong."  T_T

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!