The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171425 times)

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #900 on: August 30, 2011, 05:21:55 PM »
Left 4 Dead 2 just crashed... AGAIN! I have upgraded the processor, Graphics card, AND bought a brand hew HDD! There is nothing that can go wrong! Why has it crashed!? Why!? Why do computers hate me so much! God sake! It's so bloody unfair!

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #901 on: August 30, 2011, 05:55:47 PM »
I have run out of RP ideas, and whenever I do finally come up with one and put a lot of work into it, no one joins, at least not right away like a GM always prays for. Peeps joining right away means you've got a great idea, but when your OOC is ignored...it sends the message that peeps probably just aren't that into your idea, which naturally makes you sad. It also makes you want to do better with your next OOC...but you have to wonder if you overhaul your next idea for an RP and spend hours, if nobody will STILL join.

How frustrating!

/whining
x

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
« Reply #902 on: August 30, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »

Rant: Trolls and haters on YouTube, often closed-minded and have no idea about the fandom, tries to fix it.
And let them spam BS comments? I'm not letting them make peoples view on furries bad to start off with.

I do the same; getting a defending reaction can make a troll go "ohai, the j-o's actually responding, let's try to upset him/her, hehehe." But actually burning the troll can evoke the opposite reaction - possibly even make them respect you more -  and probably make them shut their trap and halt from trying to actually continue their train of thought. Then they just proceed to make idiotic statements and restatements. I've seen it happen dozens of times; just don't get upset if they make a really harsh insult of any kind. That's when they want you to go, "bawwwwww... T~T"

Ignorance may be bliss, but ignorance is also a pestilence and it should be eliminated. But Alexei's way actually works all the same. :P I say mix 'em up; Own them then forget them. Like, if they come back after you shut them up; do as Alexei instructs and ignore them.

exactly what I do on YouTube, of course when your the only furry, 20 trolls BS-ing you, that's when I stop, with them at least.

I think i may have made a few into furries, i dunno  :P

Very well said, getting hung up over someone's ignorance can be a waste of time for the most part, if you see someone spamming BS comments then just state your opinion and move on, if they keep trying to provoke you then you ignore them.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #903 on: August 30, 2011, 07:21:16 PM »
Please stay on topic.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #904 on: August 30, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »
got 13 warning points in one day, whoops...

for some reason, this past few weeks have been bad, so many warnings whoops...

I think I forgot some of the rules too

anyways, firefox.exe crashed while I was typing up a LOOONGGG email...

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #905 on: August 31, 2011, 02:42:53 AM »
I know this is a random comment, but I've always liked pleasantly big-footed bunnies like Bugs and Buster bunny, but in all honest, their big feet are also a reason I don't fave a lot of Bugs or Buster Bunny pictures on DeviantArt. I know a few people who think I have a foot fetish because I said big footed characters are cute/cool depending on the character once to them.

I mean, You say characters with big noses are cute: No one cares. You say characters with big ears are cute: No one cares. You say characters with big feet are cute: Everyone assumes you have a sick fetish. Personally, it's the same with chub art. I like characters with big feet as long as it's not overdone. I don't think that means I have a foot fetish. Like, for example, I like people who draw characters with relatively large feet, but I don't like it when they make feet the main focus. In some pictures I do, I sometimes even feel I exaggerated a characters feet, usually either Salobal or one of the Miraj. For example, the first time I ever drew blue-vested Benny, I feel I made his feet WAY too big. When drawing my characters, I try to stay under the line between cute and foot-fetish. The biggest example is this Carbuncle Bunny Dragon I did for a contest where I'm really regretting the big ugly feet I gave the creature.

In all honesty, I don't even like using the word "feet" in a sentence because of all that.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:57:24 PM by Benny Bunnycorn »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #906 on: August 31, 2011, 02:55:34 AM »
Posted a crazy rant on dA about the pointless and frivolous angst in the world that seems to pervade one too many souls. So many pessimists... It can get really irritating with how easily some people give up.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #907 on: August 31, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
monkeys dont exist anymore. Its all chimpanzees, apes, gorillas and so on

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #908 on: August 31, 2011, 03:03:11 PM »
whenever i multitask on my comp, while surfing the internet and playing CF at the same time, sometimes CF crashes...  D:

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #909 on: August 31, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »
monkeys dont exist anymore. Its all chimpanzees, apes, gorillas and so on

That makes me die a lil on the inside.

Also, these shoes really hurt my feet.

As for a real rant, I'm sick of the congestion of people in the school hallways, there's so many people, and at the spot where the halls converge it's like a mob...trying to push through is dangerous.

I'm sick of people puttimg down big women or big men even when they're beautiful. Nothing wrong with a little chub...it's natural! Not all big people are ugly either! Why do people always say big = ugly? My friend has gorgeous hair, and lovely eyes, and a pretty face. But she says she's still ugly and I know it's cause she happens to be a BBW. It's just not cool at all.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:52:15 PM by Katie~ »
x

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #910 on: August 31, 2011, 08:26:51 PM »
Remember yesterday when I said I was having a bad day? That's because on another forum, I was on this rage-fit about the Pokemon Garchomp and how people wouldn't allow me to say Garchomp was "overrated." But after calming down, some guy decided to insult me with childish insults and colorful language. After that, I tried talking to him about how he was making a fool of himself, and he just kept going on and on with the colorful language, even though I had already calmed myself down about the Garchomp issue. And then, he even had the nerve to make a TOPIC insulting me. A topic which of coarse got him banned and probably is going to be locked soon.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #911 on: August 31, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »
Lost my phone somewhere, can't find it. I have no rides to or from work at all because I don't have a phone. So I have to walk in 100 degree weather, and I work at pizza hut where the outfits are mostly black with some red. I have no food in the house, because my mom is out of town. (Not her fault we are out)

So I'm having a slightly bad day. I can't complain too much though. :P Could be worse. I just needed to vent.
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #912 on: September 01, 2011, 12:57:31 AM »
I can't go a single day without hating myself and thinking that everyone hates my guts...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #913 on: September 01, 2011, 02:44:54 AM »
I can't go a single day without hating myself and thinking that everyone hates my guts...

Join the club. We have jackets.  :) And bunnies.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #914 on: September 01, 2011, 12:45:01 PM »
woke up depressed agein....
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code