The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 170950 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #705 on: June 10, 2011, 11:34:00 PM »
neighbours spreading nasty rumors...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #706 on: June 11, 2011, 02:58:25 AM »
I don't get why people feel the need to inject themselves into everyone else problems, to cause just more drama and become the spotlight of it >.>

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #707 on: June 12, 2011, 02:56:53 AM »
I hate when people think you have nothing better to do but sit there and watch youtube, and send a ton of links and harass you about watching them. And they're 'your favourite martian' videos which I hate with a passion.

I have better things to do, go away.

.___.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #708 on: June 12, 2011, 04:05:50 AM »
I hate it when people think you have nothing to do but sit around and watch Youtube...and it's true *collapses into tears*

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #709 on: June 12, 2011, 05:15:17 AM »
Why in the world can't a draw a freakin' tree!?!? You would think it would be easy...trunk, branches, leaves: nothin' to it. But noooooo, My trees always have to look like freakin' tree plant slug shadow things. yes all four combined into one, they look that wierd. I mean I'm a decent enough artist, I can usually catch on to drawing new stuff pretty well. But this is ridiculous!!
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #710 on: June 12, 2011, 05:54:34 AM »
I have such imperfect timing when it comes to meeting my girlfriend online. She was online forty minutes ago, looking to meet me on wi-fi; but of course not... I missed her. I missed her by a lot. Yeah, way to go me. *headdesk*

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #711 on: June 12, 2011, 06:01:08 AM »
Aww. :(

Winamp lags when I change songs because my music is on my desktop, and the transfer speed is a little iffy.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #712 on: June 12, 2011, 06:02:09 AM »
netflix keeps lagging :'(

Offline Akula Filiko

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • What're you looking at?
    • My deviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Blacktip Reef Shark
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Kinda muscular
« Reply #713 on: June 12, 2011, 07:24:15 AM »
My great uncle passed away this week.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #714 on: June 12, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #715 on: June 12, 2011, 04:46:36 PM »
I hate being stabbed in the heart thrice and stomped on the face.

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #716 on: June 12, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »
Ugh I hate stupid pop videos >_>

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #717 on: June 13, 2011, 09:01:20 PM »
I'm making this RPG right now in RPG maker about Pokemon, and through-out the entire game, you're usually playing as one monster at a time. Each monster has their own story, and their own final boss. Right now I just finished the third story about a Raticate named Malra who's trying to prove herself to her friends after fleeing from a battle against an Arbok named Nagita. After the fight, one of her friends scared Nagita off, but all of her friends are making fun of her for being a coward. Malra decides she must get stronger and prove herself by seeking out Nagita and beating her in battle. Well...

Malra has good attack, great mind, amazing speed, lots of MP, but pathetic HP and Defense. In other words, Malra is kind of like a Glass Cannon fighter. Her moves are powerful, and she has some useful moves under her belt, like an attack where she cuts the opponents attack in half (Pretty much manditory for the final battle) a move where she deals lots of damage by shattering a large nut with her teeth, sending sharp bits of shell at the opponent (For finishing off Nagita) a move that heals 2/3 or her health (Also manditory) and a move where she chokes the opponent for a number of turns, which disables the opponent for a few turns and deals about 100 damage each turn the target is being choked, but also rarely works on Nagita, so it should be used sparingly and ONLY as a finisher. Nagita, the final boss for Malra's bit, has 6800 HP, which makes it a REALLY long battle. Also, if she ever reaches 2% life before dying, she uses a move which pretty much ensures her victory, so you need to use a strong move on her. Besides that, she doesn't have many strong attacks except for an attack capable of doing 90 to 150 points of damage to Malra (Which is almost half her life). Worst off, she is one of the few fights in Malra's bit that has a speed advantage, so she attacks first more often than not. The fight is definately possible to win, but I'm worried at the current HP that I dragged it out too much. But I'm also worried that if I lower the HP, it will make her too easy. Grrrr... what to do, what to do. PS: It IS possible to beat her, but I haven't done it yet.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:02:57 PM by Benny Bunnycorn »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #718 on: June 13, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »
Neighbors spread rumors about me and now my mom is making my life hell. Time to find a new apartment? Maybe

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #719 on: June 14, 2011, 02:20:02 AM »
Ugh, I just fought said boss AGAIN. The music in the background speeds up in a pinch, making it easier to tell when the boss is about to get nasty. The pinch happens when the boss hits 20% of her life. Well, during a pinch is when it's appropriate to use the tail choke attack and shut her up for a few turns, making it easier to kill her. ...Unfortunately, I timed it too soon, and I ended up getting her to 2% life. Needless to say, she killed me! GRRRRR!!!!  >:(

...Oh well, that just means she's one tough Mother Hubbard, and the game needs to have its fair share of toughies, right?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!