The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171261 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #7500 on: March 13, 2018, 11:52:58 PM »
What's wrong with biking in the rain don't have a rain coat or something to cover yourself?

On a side note WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!?????

nope to darn cold and the only decent one is my brothers work one but he has it

and why what?
I have a pet peeve about people who make post that contain only OOC in rps. I feel it has the potential to kill an rp because it does not contribute anything to the roleplay.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7501 on: March 14, 2018, 05:39:53 AM »
I just found out Stephen Hawking passed away today. I feel weird, kinda a mix between anger and sadness. I of course didn't know the man personally so it honestly is kinda surprising that I feel so strongly about this. Humanity has lost an important and amazing man.   

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #7502 on: March 14, 2018, 11:09:42 AM »
@Sf

Y u no companion board? :P

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #7503 on: March 14, 2018, 01:12:50 PM »
I'm going to have to spend about $400 today on tie rods and alignment fees D:
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
« Reply #7504 on: March 15, 2018, 02:48:16 AM »
On top of waiting for med report from lab work on me, had to take my furrykid (dog) to the vet yesterday and have his eye temporarily stitched shut. Has a corneal ulcer that is destroying his eye, and this is the best chance to save it. Next option is to have it removed, of let him go ahead. He is 16 and has issues with the back legs as well.

Understand I've had him for 14 years, he is my stress hound and my best bud. I don't want him in pain, but also don't want to let him go if he's not ready yet...
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7505 on: March 15, 2018, 02:49:18 AM »
I hope things go well for your buddy i know how a four legged friend can be a good friend.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7506 on: March 18, 2018, 10:41:52 AM »
Previous week, it was freezing with harsh wind and it felt like winter. This week temperatures shot up by 15C and it felt like spring. Now there's snow on the grass again with a harsh wind and it feels like winter again.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the cold or winters. It's just that these kind of temperature swings are bad for plants, animals and humans alike. I'm a little worried.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #7507 on: March 19, 2018, 05:03:54 AM »
Previous week, it was freezing with harsh wind and it felt like winter. This week temperatures shot up by 15C and it felt like spring. Now there's snow on the grass again with a harsh wind and it feels like winter again.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the cold or winters. It's just that these kind of temperature swings are bad for plants, animals and humans alike. I'm a little worried.

Where do you live because this is exactly the weather around my parts.

On another note. I start school back tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7508 on: March 19, 2018, 11:02:45 PM »
Where do you live because this is exactly the weather around my parts.

On another note. I start school back tomorrow.

Netherlands, North Brabant.

I just found a half full bag of crisps on the road. Okay, they're my crisps now! *crrunch crunch* But I still wish humanity didn't treat the world as their freaking personal garbage can, because it's not.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7509 on: March 19, 2018, 11:13:15 PM »
@Mn

Although I respect your confidence in your immume system, it should be said that one must always be suspicious for harmfull reasons of why the original owner decided to discard the things you've found...

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #7510 on: March 19, 2018, 11:30:47 PM »
I bought a new laptoo a few days ago.........and I can't remember the password. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7511 on: March 22, 2018, 04:28:43 PM »
General media: "Pitbulls are extremely dangerous and vicious dogs that will attack you for no reason, and all pitbulls should be murdered and the breed illegalized"

A random pitbull on the beach: Runs upto me, troubled and whimpering because her owner is out windsurfing, and she has no clue what's going on, and probably fear of abandonment. Spends the next 5 minutes cuddled up to me to calm down, and then another five playing and fetching sticks...

Chiuaua: Is vicious and will attack you for no reason...

General media: "Awwwwww..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7512 on: March 23, 2018, 02:07:06 AM »
General media: "Pitbulls are extremely dangerous and vicious dogs that will attack you for no reason, and all pitbulls should be murdered and the breed illegalized"

A random pitbull on the beach: Runs upto me, troubled and whimpering because her owner is out windsurfing, and she has no clue what's going on, and probably fear of abandonment. Spends the next 5 minutes cuddled up to me to calm down, and then another five playing and fetching sticks...

Chiuaua: Is vicious and will attack you for no reason...

General media: "Awwwwww..."
i hate small dogs i feel like i'm gonna step on them.

*Walks around steps on tiny dog* 

dog * whipers and runs away*

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7513 on: March 24, 2018, 08:07:34 AM »
I realize that I shouldn't expect (nor do I) that everyone in my house curtail themselves to my personal goals and plans but I'm trying to lose weight and the fact my family stocks almost exclusively junk food is not making things easy. 

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Iguana/lizard
  • Coloring: Yellow scales with orange eyes
  • Height: 5 ft 8in
  • Weight: 138lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Was doing stuff
« Reply #7514 on: March 24, 2018, 10:00:10 PM »
Military academy! Military academy! Oh you can't hear me?
*gets a megaphone* 

MILITARY ACADEMY!!

I am so boned
  • Avatar by: KeahiNimbusLeHyena (Love you)