The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171349 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6375 on: August 10, 2016, 12:43:12 AM »
Can't I just catch a break? Just one?

Waited for an interview for almost two hours today. Looks like it's out. And another job closed. And a different job opportunity, the last one I'd consider good, is now gone. I have a little over $1,000. dad forbid me getting a bank account forever. Now he says he will only replace $100 in case of disaster and that I need a bank account. Since he never let me get a drivers license, I can't get any bank account (they require a primary ID. I have none of their options) except one online that dad will still have full control over. **censor** no. He even admitted to mom that he likes the idea because he will still have full financial control over me. Those of you who now how... vicious, shall we say, I am can probably guess what I'd like to do to him right now, screwing me time and time again.

Also, the store was out of my favorite food, by best friend is sick, my cell phone (only got a few months ago. dad is going to be thrilled) is badly screwing up now, I'm having lots of difficulty speaking and typing, the college bookstore tried to screw me over big time, dad is and has been in a great mood the past couple of days and I know a big blow up is coming, the dogs are two weeks late on their heartworm prevention med (might FINALLY change tonight. Yeah right), I'm tired mentally physically and emotionally, my tablet just randomly shut down, and my younger brothers are being more obnoxious than usual.
That was the longest sentence I have ever written. And I'm afraid to do anything tonight because with the way today has gone...

Insert my random humor to try to laugh here
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:20:32 AM by Rocco »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6376 on: August 10, 2016, 01:43:40 AM »
Why is it every team game i play with random people NOBODY PLAYS AS A TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6377 on: August 10, 2016, 06:05:17 AM »
So, a couple-ish days ago I put an old 90's game CD in my computer and it exploded. My dad took care of it because he's far more knowledgeable with electronics. He fixed the disc drive, and the computer turned on okay, but was abnormally laggy. We figured it was from having to shut it down improperly multiple times to check the disc drive, so I shut it down properly in hopes it would reset it right. First the Shutdown screen was stuck for a few minutes, then the screen shut off but the computer was still on... then the hard drive started beeping. Powering it down and turning it back on, the computer can't see the hard drive anymore. The connections are perfectly fine. The damned hard drive failed, apparently coincidentally because the CD shards were completely contained in the disc drive and couldn't have hit anything else.

Admittedly, it did do the frozen shutdown thing the night the disc explosion happened, before we opened the computer up, so I think it was already on its way out anyway. Really sucks, too, because if my dad can't fix the hard drive, I'm gonna need to get a new one _and_ buy Windows 10.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6378 on: August 10, 2016, 06:09:04 AM »
Don't do Windows 10. It is horrible

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6379 on: August 10, 2016, 06:18:13 AM »
It's not horrible, I already had it and I had no issues.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #6380 on: August 10, 2016, 06:23:13 AM »
My legs are covered in mosquito bites and I am miserable from it. Im allergic to them so the bites just turn into giant itchy welts. This is gonna keep ne up all night

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6381 on: August 10, 2016, 06:27:41 AM »
Update! Found a bottle a of " anti itch spray" in my cabinet. Surprise. It's noy. My dad put vinegar in.  My legs burn.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #6382 on: August 10, 2016, 06:32:33 AM »
Update! Found a bottle a of " anti itch spray" in my cabinet. Surprise. It's noy. My dad put vinegar in.  My legs burn.

Hah, sounds like something my dad and I would do. That's why we rip off/cover labels and ask before using stuff. XD

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6383 on: August 10, 2016, 06:47:36 AM »
Im not entirely sure what his plan was with that. But my legs honestly look like I got shot by like 30 paintballs. Maybe vinegar does help with itching. But initially it burned like hell. And now I smell like vinegar...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6384 on: August 11, 2016, 01:18:01 AM »
Poor Daxy... that was a bit mean...
Oh woof

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #6385 on: August 11, 2016, 01:23:06 AM »
So, a couple-ish days ago I put an old 90's game CD in my computer and it exploded. My dad took care of it because he's far more knowledgeable with electronics. He fixed the disc drive, and the computer turned on okay, but was abnormally laggy. We figured it was from having to shut it down improperly multiple times to check the disc drive, so I shut it down properly in hopes it would reset it right. First the Shutdown screen was stuck for a few minutes, then the screen shut off but the computer was still on... then the hard drive started beeping. Powering it down and turning it back on, the computer can't see the hard drive anymore. The connections are perfectly fine. The damned hard drive failed, apparently coincidentally because the CD shards were completely contained in the disc drive and couldn't have hit anything else.

Admittedly, it did do the frozen shutdown thing the night the disc explosion happened, before we opened the computer up, so I think it was already on its way out anyway. Really sucks, too, because if my dad can't fix the hard drive, I'm gonna need to get a new one _and_ buy Windows 10.

pm me or skype ill throw the link i have to a win 7 home 64 bit iso if you want

OT: nothing really small fight but nothing bad
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #6386 on: August 11, 2016, 03:01:12 AM »
Work is getting to the point where there's... not much work left. Which means I'll have to be scrambling to find work unless I want my boss complaining that I'm not doing anything.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:03:42 AM by Nrein »

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6387 on: August 11, 2016, 04:50:16 AM »
I'm lost. My friend is becoming a sociopath, and I mean litterally, there's something wrong with him... I'm becoming rather concerned... But at the same time for the things he's done, he gets whatever he deserves. And it's not like his life is unlucky. He lives in a nice place, has a dog, has good parents, has great wonderful friends (Not including me, though he does consider me his closest friend.),and he's not ugly or fat. Seems like he's living a nice life. Hell I'd trade my life with his >.> (I understand acting terrible because your life is just bad but this guy has none of that.)
 But he just keeps doing the things jerks do. Lying to friends, including me, being stupidly stubborn and having such an ego it's actually cringey. And his latest stunt (From what I've heard as a rumor.) He's played a hand in getting his own friend to break up with his girlfriend. (And I don't think it was a situation where his friend was being terrorized by his girlfriend, they were always hugging each other and e.t.c.) As much as I wouldn't want to believe it, it's honestly believable especially because he's a maniac and the source of the info is from a friend who hates rumors and stuff. And his stunt is not stopping there, he's going to do it to other friends as well.
The reason why he's pulling this stunt, is from what I believe, is jealousy. He's never had a girlfriend no matter how hard he tried. But for some reason, when he got rejected, he didn't let it go.  From the way he rants, he makes it sound like the person that rejected him is somehow evil or did something wrong. In fact, he would say mean stuff about the girl that rejected him.
 As much as I hate doing it, I'm really thinking of just ignoring him and leaving him alone. Drop the friendship and just let it go. At this point it's for my own safety. Not only that I think my friends that are friends with him are also doing the same.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6388 on: August 11, 2016, 01:58:24 PM »
That's pretty sad to hear, but unfortunately people can be like that. They get consumed in revenge and do things aren't very nice. But I wouldn't give up on him, he's still a person after all, and he's still your friend. Do what you can to help him, help him see that the things he's doing are wrong.
Oh woof

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #6389 on: August 11, 2016, 02:32:58 PM »
I would say, just ignore him. With an attitude like that, if you tell him he's being such a horrible person, it sounds like he wouldn't believe it, and just spread rumors about you being a jerk. I don't know, but it's just a suggestion. I have kinda the same situation, with a guy that's stupidly stubborn, is randomly a jerk towards me (and yes: VERY randomly), where he just gives me random insults, and I just can't stand him. I just began ignoring him, only speaking with him if he spoke to me first, and then I just tried to keep the conversations as sort as possible. And it kinda works! Maybe you could try doing that too?

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!