The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171241 times)

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6045 on: July 09, 2016, 09:54:11 PM »
Well recently I got called a "f**kwit" for telling someone i was watching bob ross. He started insisting i think im "cool" and "deep" and "edgy" for it. What even! I can't even watch a man paint and not get shit for it.
Who cares?
I care because i was in a clan chat that is usually full of people im able to be myself around and be comfortable with. Its frustrating that people have to always harass others for simple things.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6046 on: July 09, 2016, 10:48:29 PM »

One thing is true: violence isn't solved with more violence.
Actually, it can. You just have to use a lot and the benefits rarely out weigh the costs. Last resort, but still works.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #6047 on: July 09, 2016, 11:51:22 PM »
theres people who yes cant see black but theres also the idiot with a car that turns the night into day and still cant see me even in reflective clothing and a bright red arm band flashing

i think this person couldnt see past the stupid amount of light they put out it blinded me it was that much

i got them back tho i have the liscance plate and i took the time to list some defects and adr flaws so they can have fun with the police and the department of transport

i also told them off for the stupidty they had
i dont drive yet but this person is also one of the worse i have seen and i knew of this car since i had seen them once before same thing with the lights

the law is fun when you take time to read things because you can then sound smart to the cops

it will be more fun with department of transport because they will be in for some big fees

at about 5 am this morning i was blinded by a driver with alot of lights on their car this is from a chat i had this is all going to the cops tomorrow along with the department of transport so they can be brought upto compliance on their car or be made to remove it because theres stuff there thats not allowed on main roads
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6048 on: July 10, 2016, 01:02:10 AM »
Well recently I got called a "f**kwit" for telling someone i was watching bob ross. He started insisting i think im "cool" and "deep" and "edgy" for it. What even! I can't even watch a man paint and not get shit for it.

I love watching him. I get the asmr tingles from him
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6049 on: July 10, 2016, 01:02:13 AM »

One thing is true: violence isn't solved with more violence.
Actually, it can. You just have to use a lot and the benefits rarely out weigh the costs. Last resort, but still works.
Even if that's true, it still doesn't make it right. There's no point in hurting others and killing. None that I can see anyway...
Oh woof

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #6050 on: July 10, 2016, 01:49:33 AM »
I agree immensely, cecilia, Violence has never turned out a permanent answer, It is only a temporary Solution, and causes even more bitterness then what the original predicament was.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6051 on: July 10, 2016, 05:05:46 AM »
 I've never believed that peace will always work, I've been raised that there will always be violence. Both are needed... (IMO)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:27:35 AM by Zaida »

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6052 on: July 10, 2016, 05:07:53 AM »

I agree immensely, cecilia, Violence has never turned out a permanent answer, It is only a temporary Solution, and causes even more bitterness then what the original predicament was.
Violence stopped Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. America has good relations with them. We beat the British twice. Excellent relations. Violence stops bad people all the time.
At times violence is the only realistic option. And sometimes, violence is the right option. If someone breaks in, I'm going to blow their head off. Next time I'm in town, if I see someone getting attacked, I'm counter attacking for the victim.
I'm certain we can all agree on one thing, it is NOT to be used except in extreme circumstances.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:18:50 AM by Rocco »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6053 on: July 10, 2016, 05:26:47 AM »
^ I couldn't explain better.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6054 on: July 10, 2016, 08:08:23 AM »
Who cares?
I care because i was in a clan chat that is usually full of people im able to be myself around and be comfortable with. Its frustrating that people have to always harass others for simple things.
I meant that in why do you let other people bring you down? You know who you are better than anybody.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #6055 on: July 10, 2016, 01:22:24 PM »

Violence stopped Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. America has good relations with them. We beat the British twice. Excellent relations. Violence stops bad people all the time.
At times violence is the only realistic option. And sometimes, violence is the right option. If someone breaks in, I'm going to blow their head off. Next time I'm in town, if I see someone getting attacked, I'm counter attacking for the victim.
I'm certain we can all agree on one thing, it is NOT to be used except in extreme circumstances.

I agree that It solves problems, but sometimes, violence can cause problems that can affect those who were Targeted in unesscarily cruel ways, It solves problems in foresight and may extinguish the problem altogether, but all actions have consequences, either it be on the victor or the loser, Hiroshima and Vietnam are prime examples of Unforseen consequences of using violence,
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6056 on: July 10, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »
I've got some last minute anxiety about being an adult. It's hard isn't it? I've heard a lot from you guys here on that. What do you guys think? Can I do it? Am I able to handle this often cruel world? Or will I fail? Summer is almost over, and this is my last summer ever. After this it's all over, I won't be able to live my carefree lifestyle anymore. I'll have responsibilities, lots of them. I'll have to deal with people who wouldn't care if I never even saw them again. I just don't know, it sounds so hard...
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6057 on: July 10, 2016, 05:36:37 PM »

I agree that It solves problems, but sometimes, violence can cause problems that can affect those who were Targeted in unesscarily cruel ways, It solves problems in foresight and may extinguish the problem altogether, but all actions have consequences, either it be on the victor or the loser, Hiroshima and Vietnam are prime examples of Unforseen consequences of using violence,
There are many solutions to problems and, violence is rarely the best.

I've got some last minute anxiety about being an adult. It's hard isn't it? I've heard a lot from you guys here on that. What do you guys think? Can I do it? Am I able to handle this often cruel world? Or will I fail? Summer is almost over, and this is my last summer ever. After this it's all over, I won't be able to live my carefree lifestyle anymore. I'll have responsibilities, lots of them. I'll have to deal with people who wouldn't care if I never even saw them again. I just don't know, it sounds so hard...
You'll pull through, don't worry about it. somehow everyone else has done it.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6058 on: July 10, 2016, 05:41:52 PM »
Thanks Alex, that makes me feel better. ^_^
Oh woof

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6059 on: July 10, 2016, 05:47:30 PM »

Cecilia. Just do your best. It is going to happen anyway, so stay strong and make the most of it.

Krayav. I firmly agree that violence can cause future problems and that it can hurt innocents. Hiroshima was necessary. The Japanese people, men, women, and plenty of children were ready to die for their emperor. Not to mention how many military casualties on both sides. Vietnam on the other hand.... we shouldn't have been there in the first place.
I define myself as an aggressive isolationist, but a defender of people in every day life. If fighting can be reasonably avoided, like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, then don't fight. And if all possible, just totally stay out of other countries affairs. However, if we are attacked, like in WWI and WWII, fight with every ounce of strength. Hit the enemy at every good chance. Defeat them as quickly and violently as militarily appropriate so that they are defeated sooner, and so others see and think twice about attacking us. But in every day life, I'll fight anyone who is attacking another person. I don't care if the person being attacked is an ex murderer. If he/she is being wrongly attacked, I'll defend them. However, I try to not start fights, and keep them from getting to that stage.