The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171321 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5715 on: June 01, 2016, 09:53:34 PM »
I'm getting tired of people assuming they deserve everything when on fact they have done absolutely nothing to demand such from us..
Yeah i really hate people like that do none of the work exepect all of the prizes.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #5716 on: June 01, 2016, 10:02:26 PM »
The job interview went pretty well I thought, and they said they'd call me in a day or two. It's been way longer than that and still no word so I guess it's done with. If you don't want to hire me you could at least call and tell me that instead of leaving me hanging.

I kind of need a job, not just for the money but it would help get me out of the house and maybe even talk to people some more. But no luck anywhere so far, nope.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5717 on: June 01, 2016, 10:14:02 PM »
You gotta call and pester the crap out of them. I wont hire anybody that doesnt call me at least twice cause it doesnt show me they wanna work unless they call and call and call
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #5718 on: June 01, 2016, 10:20:16 PM »
You gotta call and pester the crap out of them. I wont hire anybody that doesnt call me at least twice cause it doesnt show me they wanna work unless they call and call and call

Yeah, I'm just...bad at that :p I need to work on it.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #5719 on: June 01, 2016, 10:22:05 PM »
stupid people in the street keep trying to get near the house and notibly the little laser outside at night this is getting bloody stupid now since this is a week straight since its been happening kinda makes me not want to buy the 79 cruiser i spotted for only 2k with payment plan that can be set and the big fuel trailer it has (ex contractor one that was used to do road works machine fills)
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5720 on: June 01, 2016, 10:31:16 PM »
Huh? Could you clarify please?

Let it out.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
« Reply #5721 on: June 01, 2016, 10:38:55 PM »
theres certion people in my street that are trying to damage cars notibly my house has been targeted because we have 3 2 are my brothers ones my mums each night for the past week they have been sneaking around the yard (my room is the front so i spot these things) since im going for my drivers liscance soon ive been looking for my own car i found a toyota land cruiser 79 series ute (truck for those not in australia) for 2 thousand dollers with a trailer for transporting diesel (legal and all approved) because the garage is used for a office i wouldnt be able to park it in there my worrie is they will go after the fuel trailer and try to burn it (fun fact diesel wont burn with a match it just goes out) but the trailer comes with 1000 liters for the trip from perth to the sunshine coast when i get back so ive been thinking of not going for it

also the payment plan is agreed amount each pay

EDIT: pm for better info and pics since imma sleep soon and will be able to spot that alot better then a reply i might not spot here
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:43:31 PM by saph the sergal »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5722 on: June 01, 2016, 10:48:24 PM »
theres certion people in my street that are trying to damage cars notibly my house has been targeted because we have 3 2 are my brothers ones my mums each night for the past week they have been sneaking around the yard (my room is the front so i spot these things) since im going for my drivers liscance soon ive been looking for my own car i found a toyota land cruiser 79 series ute (truck for those not in australia) for 2 thousand dollers with a trailer for transporting diesel (legal and all approved) because the garage is used for a office i wouldnt be able to park it in there my worrie is they will go after the fuel trailer and try to burn it (fun fact diesel wont burn with a match it just goes out) but the trailer comes with 1000 liters for the trip from perth to the sunshine coast when i get back so ive been thinking of not going for it

also the payment plan is agreed amount each pay

EDIT: pm for better info and pics since imma sleep soon and will be able to spot that alot better then a reply i might not spot here
yeah wasn't  that the whole point of diesel? pssst... check your dieseil engine IT HAS NO SPARK PLUGS!)

Btw I heard you guys use to use propane instead of gasoline for your cars is that true?

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
« Reply #5723 on: June 01, 2016, 10:50:02 PM »
no we use what we call pertol aka gasoline and yes some cars here run on lpg as a conversion but its expensive to convert

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5724 on: June 01, 2016, 11:07:35 PM »
no we use what we call pertol aka gasoline and yes some cars here run on lpg as a conversion but its expensive to convert
Ya I know what petrol is it's what Americans call gasoline, though you'd be surprised at least here in America, how much Petrol isn't actually petrol, but part Ethanol a form of  Corn alcohol that works well as a  fuel.

I hear  Ethanol  can actually be almost 100% in diesel  fuel.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
« Reply #5725 on: June 01, 2016, 11:11:14 PM »
Ya I know what petrol is it's what Americans call gasoline, though you'd be surprised at least here in America, how much Petrol isn't actually petrol, but part Ethanol a form of  Corn alcohol that works well as a  fuel.

I hear  Ethanol  can actually be almost 100% in diesel  fuel.

it would be a biofuel and it should be about 10% ethanol to petrol and it works because ethinol is basicly 110 proof and will light happily with a spark trust me i know alot about cars and fuel same as i can tell you where the greese points are and that 99% of car owners neglect them thinking its done during service when its not

Offline Ambrix

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther/fire demon
  • Coloring: Pitch black, bright gold/hazel eyes.
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Muscular, sleek, and busty. Sometimes feral and sometimes anthro.
  • Currently: Wanting to disappear.
« Reply #5726 on: June 01, 2016, 11:12:32 PM »
Old memories are resurfacing just when I thought I was getting better.

Knowing that man is taking his time rotting in prison isn't enough, he should be put on death row for what he did to dozens of families, including mine. I would kill him myself if it meant it would wipe my mind of his evil.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5727 on: June 01, 2016, 11:12:43 PM »
it is a biofuel. Hmm interesting..

Ambrix Killing him would just make things worse. Because now not only do you have that memory but the remorse of killing someone.

Offline Ambrix

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther/fire demon
  • Coloring: Pitch black, bright gold/hazel eyes.
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Muscular, sleek, and busty. Sometimes feral and sometimes anthro.
  • Currently: Wanting to disappear.
« Reply #5728 on: June 01, 2016, 11:14:52 PM »
I said I would if it did. I know better than that, I just despise him, and he is getting so much more than he deserves.

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
« Reply #5729 on: June 01, 2016, 11:36:34 PM »
Even if the perfect world happened I would still advise against it ambrix,  no matter how evil this person is, you should never allow your self to their level. And yes I'm talking from experience. Also if you ever need someone to talk to or someone to vent to I will always be a pm away.

I can not believe the idiots blew the bridge and can't even set up detour signs...
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3