The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171245 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4140 on: November 06, 2015, 01:21:31 PM »
I'm really not excited for work this afternoon. As much as I enjoy my second job, I know it's gonna be a huge pain tonight x.x

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4141 on: November 06, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »
Hacking is hard.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #4142 on: November 06, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »
Hacking is hard.

I knew it! Anoni is trying to hack the government! Spread the word! Let the truth out! The government is reptiles!
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #4143 on: November 06, 2015, 02:56:16 PM »
My bf's older brother and his gf make so much noise early in the morning. Pots, pans, yelling, slaming, chair scraping. All that noise, noise, noise.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4144 on: November 06, 2015, 02:57:50 PM »
Hacking is hard.

I knew it! Anoni is trying to hack the government! Spread the word! Let the truth out! The government is reptiles!

xD More like trying to hack tutorial programs for an exam xD
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #4145 on: November 06, 2015, 06:36:25 PM »
Google is officially annoying. They removed a couple of buttons that were crucial. And the new layout sucks. AND MORE!
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4146 on: November 06, 2015, 10:01:26 PM »
FNAF fandom is a bit annoying... And I in arguments with ten year olds due to my opinion seriously and they curse like sailors, using too much slang,  emojis, and shit to 'Defend FNAF'
I don't like the fandom since it's filled with kids, and the game is just pressing buttons along with the fact you get use to the pop ups... Or well I do.
I mean I like the story line, the animatronics, along with some artwork people made but it isn't that good of a game... It's slender all over again.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:07:10 PM by Zaida »

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
« Reply #4147 on: November 06, 2015, 10:03:47 PM »
That hurt.

I don't like people who hate. They suck. I'm not saying Zaida is a hater, nor do I say she sucks, I just needed to get that off my chest.
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4148 on: November 06, 2015, 10:04:40 PM »
My bf's older brother and his gf make so much noise early in the morning. Pots, pans, yelling, slaming, chair scraping. All that noise, noise, noise.

This post made me laugh, not at you but at your amazing use of .gif. XD

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
« Reply #4149 on: November 06, 2015, 10:06:09 PM »
I like FNAF. I think It's a good game, but all of the hype and popularity is a little over the top.
Oh woof

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4150 on: November 06, 2015, 10:06:39 PM »

This post made me laugh, not at you but at your amazing use of .gif. XD
I concur xD

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4151 on: November 06, 2015, 10:09:48 PM »
I like FNAF. I think It's a good game, but all of the hype and popularity is a little over the top.

True dat, hun. But I liked the fan art. Artists like Rebornica and Emmonsta make me happy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4152 on: November 06, 2015, 10:17:41 PM »
You know what sucks I don't have a PS4... And fallout 4 comes out a day before my damn birthday it's practically teasing me... The hell man. Not just for fallout but for other games, I'm done with this PS3 ugh there must be a way... If not I'll go to Walmart during blackfriday... ~_~ if I need to I'll **censor** do it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:25:24 PM by Zaida »

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4153 on: November 06, 2015, 10:24:35 PM »
Ooh, PS3, I have one of those. The pretty background........

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4154 on: November 06, 2015, 10:31:11 PM »
You know what sucks I don't have a PS4... And fallout 4 comes out a day before my damn birthday it's practically teasing me... The hell man. Not just for fallout but for other games, I'm done with this PS3 ugh there must be a way... If not I'll go to Walmart during blackfriday... ~_~ if I need to I'll **censor** do it.

PSSTTTTTT...
http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-build-guide-budget-gaming-pc/

Don't screw yourself over with a console.