The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171211 times)

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4095 on: November 03, 2015, 01:51:41 PM »
The last month has been a complete nightmare.  Sorry to all my friends who have heard nothing from me.

Not sure how much I'll be about, but hopefully things will improve soon.

I've missed you all, but I just haven't been able to handle social things.

Even now, I'm so broken and tired I just feel completely hollow. 

I love you guys. <3

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Tickle me!
« Reply #4096 on: November 03, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »
oh Trixsie you're back! I was so worried *hugs*, where you have been, what happened?

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #4097 on: November 03, 2015, 02:10:53 PM »

I know footballer players (the American kind) more feminine than you, so it can't be as serious as all those extra lines imply.

It's not only about my gender identity, but about everything. I don't want to be a physical bring anymore.

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #4098 on: November 03, 2015, 03:32:11 PM »
Lately I've been feeling like everyone doesn't like me or is just annoyed by me. Ah well, all I can do is just try not to think about it..

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4099 on: November 03, 2015, 03:35:22 PM »
Lately I've been feeling like everyone doesn't like me or is just annoyed by me. Ah well, all I can do is just try not to think about it..
I'm sure it's nothing, Regi. It's probably all in your head.

Smile B)

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #4100 on: November 03, 2015, 03:41:55 PM »
Thanks Traum *hugs*

It's a long story, but the highlight is that my partner had a bit of a breakdown and had to be hospitalised.  It got quite awful before the police were called.

One day I shall sleep without worrying what disaster awaits my awakening.

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Currently: Tickle me!
« Reply #4101 on: November 03, 2015, 04:29:56 PM »
I'm very sorry for what happened to you both, Trixsie. It's f* up when the mind starts playing tricks on you. I hope he makes a full recovery and once again you can be together happily.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4102 on: November 04, 2015, 01:56:25 AM »
Due to having more experience as a "dark/tragedy" story writer and working with little else, as well as being out of practice with writing in general, I've held myself back from describing amusing scenes well enough to be interesting and actually amusing.
Plus the way I write on the forums as a whole lately gets on my nerves. My sentence patterns are so repetitive and clumsy. Even the way I wrote this post annoys me.

But the funny thing about the "dark/tragedy" part is that those stories rarely started that way, they just sort evolve into it. Maybe it's my own fault because I'm a negative piece of crap.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:01:08 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4103 on: November 05, 2015, 12:00:35 AM »
(I don't think there's anything wrong with a good tragedy. Think about Shakespeare, most of his works are tragedies and that doesn't make them any less magnificent.)

I think i'm done. I wish I was a girl but I'm just not. There's no way for me to have the body I want, the body that would make me happy. Even if I were to undergo transition procedures I would never be a complete female, I wouldn't even look like a complete female. I was born, no, trapped inside of this body and there's nothing I can do about it.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4104 on: November 05, 2015, 12:12:44 AM »
Tragedies are great, but it's a problem when I want to write something that isn't that. When I have something in mind that's fun, comedic, and warm-hearted but with deep and dark or depressing moments, it ends up focusing on purely the latter.

I've wondered about if I'm trangender for a long time in my life (before even knowing it was a "thing"), and I'm still questioning, but now more in the sense of wondering what the concept really is. And the level the ridiculous SJWs take aren't helping.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #4105 on: November 05, 2015, 12:18:21 AM »
I wish youd check your kik cecil
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4106 on: November 05, 2015, 12:27:39 AM »
I've wondered about if I'm trangender for a long time in my life (before even knowing it was a "thing"), and I'm still questioning, but now more in the sense of wondering what the concept really is. And the level the ridiculous SJWs take aren't helping.

I used to be really supportive of the subject, but the more I see it the more I realize it's almost completely a social thing. If anyone legitimately needs the change, that stinks because nobody will take them seriously, but for the most part I haven't talked to anyone have reasons for it that aren't social. (or baseless, but that doesn't even count)

I guess this response is also my rant: It's in style to be transgender, which makes it hard to tell if anyone even means it anymore.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4107 on: November 05, 2015, 12:49:40 AM »
There was a period when I thought I was faking it myself. But something that's fake can't cause you this much distress, something that's fake doesn't come back up every time you force it down. That's how I know this is for real.
Oh woof

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
« Reply #4108 on: November 05, 2015, 01:10:57 AM »
Some people do fake it--claiming that you do not need to feel gender dysphoria to be transgender.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4109 on: November 05, 2015, 01:51:32 AM »
Some people do fake it--claiming that you do not need to feel gender dysphoria to be transgender.

In which case, that means being trasngender means literally nothing to them. They just want to say it to be edgy.  x_x