The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171338 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3645 on: August 21, 2015, 07:44:18 AM »
My pet peeve is arrogance, even though I'm probably a bit arrogant myself xD. But what I mean is for example, I made a facebook post about a particular situation where someone was yelling on the bus and no one on the bus (including me) did anything, and I was saying it was interesting cause no one did anything even though a lot of people probably wanted to do something, and i was saying it was sort of a humbling experience in humility.

So of course some guy has to post going "I would of TOTALLY done something in that situation, you just didn't do anything cause you aren't trained enough and you don't have an abstract mind like me".

No but seriously, get **censor** xD
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #3646 on: August 21, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »
My pet peeve is arrogance, even though I'm probably a bit arrogant myself xD. But what I mean is for example, I made a facebook post about a particular situation where someone was yelling on the bus and no one on the bus (including me) did anything, and I was saying it was interesting cause no one did anything even though a lot of people probably wanted to do something, and i was saying it was sort of a humbling experience in humility.

So of course some guy has to post going "I would of TOTALLY done something in that situation, you just didn't do anything cause you aren't trained enough and you don't have an abstract mind like me".

No but seriously, get **censor** xD

I quote-
A fool flatters himself
But a wise man flatters the fool

Also what was the individual yelling about
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3647 on: August 21, 2015, 10:58:46 AM »
My internet connection has been complete garbage lately. It just can't stay up for more than five minutes.

This is my rant too. My Internet is fine, but...yours is important to me too. XD

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #3648 on: August 21, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »
What I hate is how when saying bye to someone you have to say it so many times. "I'm gonna go now, bye! Yeah see you soon, bye, bye! Nice speaking with you bye! Byeeee...bye" does that happen in other countries?

I get that a lot when on the phone because you don't want to hang up. I once spent 5 minutes saying goodbye.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3649 on: August 21, 2015, 08:29:12 PM »
I am sick of bad parents. I swear every single person on this forum at best has parents who are incompetent, and the majority seem to be on drugs, hate their own children, neglectful, Hate filled, and in a few cases Religious and extremist to the point of insanity.

My own parents are far from perfect, but if I could have every person on this forum have parents like mine, I would do so in a heartbeat. I AM SICK OF FAMILY DRAMA. I am SICK of watching lives get destroyed, and need rebuilding, because the people who should be there for you are complete and utter pricks who have no right to such responsibility, I am SICK of having to help people with a problem that should never exist. Even once going as far as having to prevent a suicide because someones dad was so terrible at their job.

And yet every day I feel like the issues I see get worse, Every day someone else is risking major problems for themselves, for the crime of being gay, or for getting bad grades, or for having the audacity to dare socialize in an online environment. I AM SICK OF IT ALL.

Oh and Teiko, I know we have clashed on our views of the human race but to be blunt...

...I am starting to see where you are coming from.

...I need to go lie down, try to forget the world for a while...
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #3650 on: August 21, 2015, 08:34:02 PM »
Time like that which makes me glad I missed out on the whole "having a dad" thing. I mean sure it may have made me feel terrible at times, sure I even broke down and cried a few times. But **censor** some people just don't deserve to be parents. Maybe my dad did me a favour by not being there for me in person. Anyway, I hope YOU'RE alright man. send me a message if you need to talk to someone okay?

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3651 on: August 24, 2015, 11:55:03 PM »
My emotional breakdowns are startng to become a daily thing.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #3652 on: August 25, 2015, 12:34:58 AM »
Right now I'm entirely buckling under the pressure because I'm still sitting by and waiting for the housing commission to call me and say they have a unit available. My home situation is up and down, but I know I need to flee to have better quality of life. Among this my home remedies seem to be working on my service animal's wounds so far. I'm still taking him to the vet for vaccines.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Aldebar

• Avid Aardvark
  • Shag Carpet
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: Bovine (Yak/Bison)
  • Coloring: Blacks, dark browns, white outline around ice blue eyes.
  • Height: 7'6"
  • Build: Stocky, a bit thick
  • Currently: Staying strong.
« Reply #3653 on: August 25, 2015, 02:47:38 AM »
I have a very good online friend who I talk to all the time, and she's spent a lot of today getting angry about petty things in a game she's been playing since before I even woke up. I wish I could tell her to not be so angry but that would probably just make her angry at me instead.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #3654 on: August 25, 2015, 02:54:21 AM »
i found one of the 2 mini locos i want but its 106,000 dollars  :'(
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Zephyr

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I'm blue! da ba dee da ba die~
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox (anthro)
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 58kg
  • Build: Small/slim
  • Currently: Back for now :)
« Reply #3655 on: August 25, 2015, 04:47:25 AM »
Oh wow XD

Only a minor setback
-Basic furry trash
-Pokemon Tcg enthusiast
-Dota and Runescape addict
...and very very blue

Tumblr - blue-zephy
Kik - Blue_Zephyr

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #3656 on: August 25, 2015, 04:59:40 AM »
Well, I can say without a doubt there's a person I have lost every ounce of respect or potential respect for. When I said I had a small tolerance for stupid, damn did they ever break that tolerance limit by **censor**' miles. I cannot believe what I saw, and I am so disgusted that someone can sink that low. Perhaps said individual needs to learn to listen, themselves, considering the sheer number of sweeping generalizations, hate speech and pure logical failure they proposed as truth.

This had better be the last I see of their shit, because I am so done trying to understand their self-entitled and hypocritical thought process that I don't think I can put it into words.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #3657 on: August 25, 2015, 05:50:59 AM »
Well, I can say without a doubt there's a person I have lost every ounce of respect or potential respect for. When I said I had a small tolerance for stupid, damn did they ever break that tolerance limit by **censor**' miles. I cannot believe what I saw, and I am so disgusted that someone can sink that low. Perhaps said individual needs to learn to listen, themselves, considering the sheer number of sweeping generalizations, hate speech and pure logical failure they proposed as truth.

This had better be the last I see of their shit, because I am so done trying to understand their self-entitled and hypocritical thought process that I don't think I can put it into words.
This person sounds familiar... *looks in the mirror* Yep!

My tolerance for stupid would make yours look like Buddhist-monk level patience. I feel like this world would be much more tolerable if parents took time to properly beat their kids, that way other people wouldn't feel the need to deliver supplementary beatings. *holds back the urge to get out The Beatin' Stick*
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3658 on: August 25, 2015, 06:12:52 AM »

Relevant: I'm really sick of people claiming the "privileged" are immune to the effects of discrimination.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3659 on: August 25, 2015, 07:10:44 AM »
At that point of hunger where you don't even wanna eat anymore.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.