The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171288 times)

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2385 on: October 15, 2014, 01:12:06 AM »
I'm tired of these ISIS shits, I was hoping I'd get to spend my last two months in the military at a base doing paper work but of **censor** course not I have to get deployed and sit in a shit city for a month or two surrounded by these **censor**, hate this...
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #2386 on: October 15, 2014, 10:16:24 PM »
I'm tired of being surrounded by unreasonable people. Even when I prove them wrong, they simply choose not to listen to the idea anyway, or call me something derogatory for it. I don't know what the **censor** is so wrong with trying an idea or a fact. Bunch of **censor**' children passing for adults.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2387 on: October 15, 2014, 11:57:07 PM »
I'm tired of being surrounded by unreasonable people. Even when I prove them wrong, they simply choose not to listen to the idea anyway, or call me something derogatory for it. I don't know what the **censor** is so wrong with trying an idea or a fact. Bunch of **censor**' children passing for adults.

I go through this a lot, on either extreme. It's why I usually stay away from talking about some of my favorite topics because most people see, to want to dismiss anything I say and assume they know better :V

Offline Son of Anubis

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Ultimum RPG
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine/Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with signs of age.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Medium build
« Reply #2388 on: October 23, 2014, 04:41:45 PM »

I hear ya on that! I've been getting alot of crap from friends because all of my time is either broken up between my family or my development team. Friends are all like " Really!? You're making a game? For tabletop? Does anyone even play tabletop rpg's anymore? Let's go out and drink!" True friends are just as passionate about what you like as they are about what they like. And as a general rule of paw....Some people just suck.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2389 on: October 23, 2014, 05:37:18 PM »
im not sure how to feel right now on one paw i got a friend back and someone i can debate with on the other i also feel regret at abusing them for what they did to me in the first place because what they did hurt me deeper then anyone can be hurt but i also got them back and they forgive me
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2390 on: October 23, 2014, 05:50:14 PM »
I have three hours to bake four dozen cupcakes, two loads of laundry, get back to the school to sort through and fix another dozen+ microphones, reprogram an entire show in the light board, and make sure that I actually fine time to have my first meal today.

I swear, I'm only freaking out a little bit :D

Offline Cirrus

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon (Eastern)
  • Coloring: Orange, brown, white
  • Currently: Caffeine!
« Reply #2391 on: October 29, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »
I'd give my right arm to meet:
* Someone who appreciates craftsmanship and precision with words
* Someone who doesn't think writing is about getting attention
* Someone who's motivated to solve their own problems
* Someone who's motivated to dig deep for the real answers, not the pleasing ones
* And a whole lot of other things

People just tend to depress me after a time, whether it's at work where people are desperate for quick solutions instead of learning or online in the furry fandom where quantity matters more than quality in writing.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:49:36 PM by Cirrus »
  • Avatar by: machinedeer.deviantart.com
I roleplay fantasy, sci-fi, and adventure! I do not roleplay anything sexual, romantic, or relationship-oriented. I'm in a serious, non-roleplay relationship and there are minors here.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2392 on: October 29, 2014, 07:34:38 PM »
Before I left home for the weekend I entrusted my brother with the responsibility for looking after my two ferrets. When I came home I found that for the whole weekend they'd been left to run around my room unsupervised. Crap and urine was all over my carpet, nearly everything had been knocked onto the floor, some being fragile had broken. There was wrappers left around and the window was left closed. My girls were starved and dehydrated. Two days after and I'm still putting my room back together. The smell won't go either.

I still can't believe he'd just neglect them like that. I feel utterly betrayed and devastated. On top of that he's not apologised once and doesn't seem to care.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #2393 on: November 02, 2014, 08:04:55 PM »
*installs teamspeak*

*uninstalls teamspeak*

Yeah you should avoid this company.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2394 on: November 02, 2014, 08:11:05 PM »
*installs teamspeak*

*uninstalls teamspeak*

Yeah you should avoid this company.
^ Speaks the truth.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2395 on: November 02, 2014, 10:20:02 PM »
I was planning on this night being a nice relaxing one, given that it's the last night of my "holiday". Then everyone in my family decided that privacy and respect is totally outdated.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2396 on: November 03, 2014, 12:28:26 PM »
Wearing an old blouse to work and the button keep coming open.  They didn't do this before O.o  WTF  Do buttons shrink?  Gahhhh!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2397 on: November 03, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »
Dear Electromagnetism,

When your formula sheet is larger than the actual exam, you know something is wrong

Sincerely, concerned student
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2398 on: November 03, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »
im so sick of not having food left for me when i wake up this is the 2nd day in a row it has happened i wake up and there is nothing for me to eat i go to something and theres nothing at all i am just so sick of it is it so hard to put food in the fridge or leave me a note saying theres some food in the fridge and to top it off my brother took my credit card and ran it into debit so now when i get paid i lose 20 dollars to the bank and that means i have even less to use for food after i put some away for my fursuit, new computers and recording gear from my amazon wishlist point is im stuffed and i am starving
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #2399 on: November 05, 2014, 01:27:41 PM »
Well what a wonderful f***ing morning this has been, I do my damn laundry, I put it in my damn basket, including my favorite shirt. I wake up this morning to find that it's gone. Someone in my house decided to be a complete twat and move some of my laundry to a different basket, I know because my favorite shirt was missing. Now, I have a rule about messing with my sh*t, to avoid injury, do not, under any circumstances, mess with my sh*t, especially in the morning, when I'm more prone to slap a bitch. I eventually found my shirt. Moral of the story "It's called a morning routine for a reason, don't f*** it up"
And your problem is mine how?...