The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 175248 times)

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6210 on: July 22, 2016, 07:29:22 PM »
What program?
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #6211 on: July 22, 2016, 07:32:59 PM »
The curse is still alive and well

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html?sr=fbCNN072216germany-munich-shooting0439PMStoryLink&linkId=26836861

It's already been confirmed to be another "Religion of Peace" event. I wonder how many more "Brussels" events are necessary for the nationalist movements to take over. Here's to hoping for a November 19th to remember in the US.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6212 on: July 22, 2016, 07:37:39 PM »
I have a tablet but the pens missing. I really want to draw electronically but i can't because i need to get the money than wait for it to be shipped. Im really pumped to start drawing on the computer.
Would Ds pens work for you I'm sure that if you look around and you have a couple bucks you can find one.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #6213 on: July 22, 2016, 07:40:38 PM »
I have a tablet but the pens missing. I really want to draw electronically but i can't because i need to get the money than wait for it to be shipped. Im really pumped to start drawing on the computer.
Would Ds pens work for you I'm sure that if you look around and you have a couple bucks you can find one.

DS pens don't work with computer drawing tablets. DS pens are literally just pieces of plastic. DS touchscreens can be affected with basically any object. :P

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #6214 on: July 22, 2016, 07:42:40 PM »
Proper writing pens are magnetic, I believe.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6215 on: July 22, 2016, 08:20:50 PM »
Munich, Germany mall cops right now:

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6216 on: July 22, 2016, 08:26:54 PM »
.....I don't get it
Oh woof

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #6217 on: July 23, 2016, 08:04:51 AM »
As far as I've been told, Cecilia there's been a shooting.

More on topic, my idiot brother took my DS and decided to use it without asking. He deleted my save on Omega Ruby to start his own game.
I had all of my pokemon from other games there too. Level 100s, shinies, 31IVs, and event legendaries. To say I'm pissed would be an understatement.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
« Reply #6218 on: July 23, 2016, 08:25:47 AM »
What program?
Probably use paint tool sai :)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #6219 on: July 23, 2016, 05:41:11 PM »
I don't even know why I even bother. I have an art page on FurAffinity that no one visits, a group no one's interested, TENS of RPs no one ever joins, and I'm almost ready to just give up on everything I enjoy doing. I feel like I'm the most ignored person on the internet at times. :(

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6220 on: July 23, 2016, 06:43:10 PM »
 where?

Oh i'm a irish chick and I can say and o whatever I want because i'm a girl.....

I'm getting really tired of idiots who think that just because their Irish or a girl get special treatment I'm sorry this is the internet we're all equal. SO SHADDAP AND PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD OF MAKING IDOL THREATS!!!
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6221 on: July 23, 2016, 08:38:20 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html

Well Germany finally did it, proved the "slippery slope" is real. First "gun control" doesn't work, so you all but ban airsoft, then you ban videogames, and probably after that it will be old movies. If you want to lose Overwatch and Airsoft eventually, just vote Hilldog.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6222 on: July 23, 2016, 08:55:58 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html

Well Germany finally did it, proved the "slippery slope" is real. First "gun control" doesn't work, so you all but ban airsoft, then you ban videogames, and probably after that it will be old movies. If you want to lose Overwatch and Airsoft eventually, just vote Hilldog.
nuf said

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6223 on: July 23, 2016, 09:30:58 PM »
I just have to throw this one here because I am a bit angry.

For those who have read it: this morning I got taken to emergency care in the hospital.
The reason why is a bit **censor** up: yesterday I went to the Gentse Feesten (town festival of Ghent) with some friends to have a good time. Around 04:00 in the morning I left them to go to the bank to get some money and for a small walk to get away from the crowded areas.
According someone he found me close to the party area looking pretty bad, I knew the guy and we decided to walk back to the tramstop to get me back to my dorm so I could calm down. However when I started walking my legs and arms went numb and I collapsed.

The Red Cross was called in to help me, but soon it was clear it was something serious and they had to call the paramedics since my heart rate was extremely high and breathing became way more difficult by the minute.
I was rushed to Emergency Care and I was put under observation because the chances were I could go into shock.

A toxicologic report was made and it looks like I was drugged and the alcohol percentage in my blood was dangerously high, even tho I drank that night only 3-4 drinks.

As you can see, and this is my advice: trust absolutely no one.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6224 on: July 23, 2016, 09:32:21 PM »
I just have to throw this one here because I am a bit angry.

For those who have read it: this morning I got taken to emergency care in the hospital.
The reason why is a bit **censor** up: yesterday I went to the Gentse Feesten (town festival of Ghent) with some friends to have a good time. Around 04:00 in the morning I left them to go to the bank to get some money and for a small walk to get away from the crowded areas.
According someone he found me close to the party area looking pretty bad, I knew the guy and we decided to walk back to the tramstop to get me back to my dorm so I could calm down. However when I started walking my legs and arms went numb and I collapsed.

The Red Cross was called in to help me, but soon it was clear it was something serious and they had to call the paramedics since my heart rate was extremely high and breathing became way more difficult by the minute.
I was rushed to Emergency Care and I was put under observation because the chances were I could go into shock.

A toxicologic report was made and it looks like I was drugged and the alcohol percentage in my blood was dangerously high, even tho I drank that night only 3-4 drinks.

As you can see, and this is my advice: trust absolutely no one.
so you were drugged?