Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174867 times)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4215 on: December 01, 2015, 06:20:05 AM »
These student protests are making me rather furious. A bunch of greedy, egregious people labeling people and inspiring racial hatred all in the name of trying to promote 'diversity.'

You know what would promote diversity? Letting people be who they are without making them feel like a bunch of assholes for their race, heritage or courses of study. Without imposing demands for what they want and allowing students to choose for themselves. The vast majority of their claims against these schools are strawmen laced with greed and narcissism.

They sit in their lush and lavish colleges and are receiving a formal post-secondary education, and I sit here unemployed and struggling to get into a formal college due to lack of credit and expenses. I must be so **censor** privileged to be a white guy with how easy my life is and all the lack of adversity I've faced in my life. Nobody is sparking racism and sexism and whatever other **censor** ism you can name but these people. I don't have to apologize for something I have never done, so neither should anyone who was negatively affected by these superfluous rallies.

Of course, only hypocrites prosper in this turbulent tempest of tripe. What a bunch of children. I don't know who's worse, them, or the people who have spent the past week rioting and blocking off public roadways just to harass police officers.

It's like I've said before, this is the world of revenge and nobody has any eyes left to see the issues it's causing.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #4216 on: December 01, 2015, 06:28:30 AM »
These student protests are making me rather furious. A bunch of greedy, egregious people labeling people and inspiring racial hatred all in the name of trying to promote 'diversity.'

You know what would promote diversity? Letting people be who they are without making them feel like a bunch of assholes for their race, heritage or courses of study. Without imposing demands for what they want and allowing students to choose for themselves. The vast majority of their claims against these schools are strawmen laced with greed and narcissism.

They sit in their lush and lavish colleges and are receiving a formal post-secondary education, and I sit here unemployed and struggling to get into a formal college due to lack of credit and expenses. I must be so **censor** privileged to be a white guy with how easy my life is and all the lack of adversity I've faced in my life. Nobody is sparking racism and sexism and whatever other **censor** ism you can name but these people. I don't have to apologize for something I have never done, so neither should anyone who was negatively affected by these superfluous rallies.

Of course, only hypocrites prosper in this turbulent tempest of tripe. What a bunch of children. I don't know who's worse, them, or the people who have spent the past week rioting and blocking off public roadways just to harass police officers.

It's like I've said before, this is the world of revenge and nobody has any eyes left to see the issues it's causing.

I feel the same way, Nick.
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Buna

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • mreh
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat dood
  • Coloring: blue eyes, white/grey/black fur
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 142lbs
  • Build: muscles n stuff
  • Currently: investing in fake internet money
« Reply #4217 on: December 01, 2015, 03:22:08 PM »
I'm just gonna pretend I don't exist for a while. Don't know when I'll be back.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #4218 on: December 01, 2015, 06:08:51 PM »
Very frustrated, body dysphoria happening again, can't fulfill my mate because I don't know myself so she is putting her walls up, don't know how to fix the situation, still scared, sad, want to just give up but I'm too stubborn to do so.

Offline Buna

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • mreh
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat dood
  • Coloring: blue eyes, white/grey/black fur
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 142lbs
  • Build: muscles n stuff
  • Currently: investing in fake internet money
« Reply #4219 on: December 01, 2015, 10:43:11 PM »
Sometimes I don't know how to cope with life, I don't think seclusion would be a good choice. People here tend to be very accepting and I like that.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4220 on: December 01, 2015, 10:53:51 PM »

YOu know alot of these people don't even realize how immature it is. Lioke, on the television people begging for free college, and asked on national television "How would we pay for it?" THey were stumped. Oh, geez..

I hate people that call me popular. YOu think im popular? Then how am I so loneley,**censor**. Just, to those people, personally..
"You are old **censor** and overrated, and I think i'm going to be sick and it's your fault.."
wired as right now

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: December 02, 2015, 01:34:28 AM »
I've had this constant feeling in my head for a good while. It's like a minor headachey "blech" feeling, like you might get if you slept too much or whatever. It doesn't really go away, but I'm able to tune it out much of the time, unless it ends up turning into a full headache. I don't know if it's due to my current barely-a-lifestyle or a new addition to the daily existinal guilt feeling with the rest of my body. Or it could be something more serious.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4222 on: December 02, 2015, 02:50:56 AM »
Your symptoms sound like a headache that's weak at first, but grows stronger by the minute. I get these all the time, my suggestion is to take medicine as soon as you feel it coming on to prevent it from getting worse.

On another note however, headaches can be caused by stress. I suggest you do something like take a nap or even meditate. It sounds weird, I know, but it might just be the solution to all of your problems.
Oh woof

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #4223 on: December 02, 2015, 02:58:47 AM »
I seriously can't stand people that feel the need to bring a private problem out into the public.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4224 on: December 02, 2015, 03:01:46 AM »
Why can't people just respect each other?
Oh woof

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #4225 on: December 02, 2015, 04:53:35 AM »
That face when you are the master of speech.

Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #4226 on: December 02, 2015, 05:16:27 AM »
I just wanna get gud at drawing already. Sucking at it really uh...sucks
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4227 on: December 02, 2015, 12:19:04 PM »
Practice, practice, practice. You must have heard it a million times, but only because it's true! It will take a while but you'll get there!
Oh woof

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #4228 on: December 02, 2015, 02:06:43 PM »
*Gets a text early in the morning* - "Ohai, can I come visit later today?" - "Sure" - *Waits patiently, hours pass* - *Realize they've probably decided -not- to show up after all. Without letting me know they're not coming. All day wasted waiting.*

Story of my life.
I'm losing count on how many times I've ranted about this.
The saddest part is probably that it's not only one person who does this.

All I'm asking for is a quick "I changed my mind"-notice or whatever.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #4229 on: December 02, 2015, 02:10:07 PM »
Just do it to them back chez

Alternatively you can send them a gallon of gorilla poop: http://poopsenders.com/
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width