Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174980 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4020 on: October 25, 2015, 04:57:28 PM »
PEOPLE'S STUPIDITY.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING, ASK FIRST, BEFORE DOING SOMETHING STUPID.
MY ASSISTANT THOUGHT THAT POWER OF ATTORNEY CONFIRMATION GRANTS VOTER ABILITY TO BE ADDED ON THE LIST OF ALLOWED VOTERS

I'M **censor** SCREWED

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #4021 on: October 25, 2015, 04:59:35 PM »
I'm so hungry, yet there's never any food in the house. I don't have any money to order food and I'm not allowed to go shop for myself.

I have to wait for someone to go buy food, but chances are by the time I go get something to eat, everthing's been eaten.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Tickle me!
« Reply #4022 on: October 25, 2015, 06:37:13 PM »
How can an adult be not allowed to go out and buy something to eat? That's a crime

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #4023 on: October 25, 2015, 06:48:59 PM »
A band I really like is touring in the US next month(they're from Europe), including in my state. So this is one of the few chances to get to see them live. However, the closest they'll be getting to me is a city 4 hours away. I don't drive but I can get a buddy and we can take the bus that goes there and back with a little bit of schedule tweaking. But then my parents are still pretty against me traveling that far, even with a friend.

And I also just learned they're playing the day before thanksgiving making it more complicated. Hrm  :/

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4024 on: October 25, 2015, 10:11:47 PM »
I'm so lonely I just want to cry.

At school I'm just completely invisible, I just can't ever force myself to talk to anyone. Out of the two people I actually talk to, one of them seems to have a problem that I'm a furry, and that's just mean. At home it isn't any better, i'm so detached from everyone in my family, my Aunt is always telling me that I don't have conversations with her but, what is there to talk about? We have nothing in common with each other. The only person I actually talk to is my little brother, and he's just a bully to me all of the time. I just wish I had a friend, a real friend, someone who I can finally open up to and be myself around. Having absolutely no one to talk to is just plain misery.
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4025 on: October 25, 2015, 10:13:29 PM »
Looks like you have the same problems like me, Wish I can help but I'm stuck.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:21:34 PM by Zaida »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4026 on: October 25, 2015, 10:21:11 PM »
I know, and thank you. I guess all I can do is pray.
Oh woof

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #4027 on: October 26, 2015, 08:58:59 PM »
I wish I could capture and punish how I see fit those who I feel deserve it. More than wish. I need to.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4028 on: October 27, 2015, 02:16:37 AM »
So I drew a little doodles on this paper on the fridge and my little sister snags it off saying 'it's for important things not for stupid drawings" and crumbles it then tosses it away
She walk back grabs a pen and writes with her horrible hand writing that she wanted something for her birthday? And drew a shitty ass present? Also when we argue she likes to bring out personal shit... So I use the same weapon but of course my mom and dad believe HER! This is why I ignore her and I'm a complete asshole towards her and when I am she acts like she's innocent and such and runs off crying... I hate her so much...

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4029 on: October 27, 2015, 02:33:57 AM »
Dude, punch 'er. Nah, I kid. But seriously? No. Like... Ugh.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4030 on: October 27, 2015, 09:14:31 PM »
Are you kidding? You're a great artist! If I were you I would draw something amazing and then stick that on the fridge out of spite.
Oh woof

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4031 on: October 28, 2015, 02:33:22 AM »
I really considered taking a big swig of bleach at work tonight. We were so busy for a Tuesday. I couldn't even think. I started to get kind of angry, but I tried not to show it. It really sucked. Put it that way ;_;

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #4032 on: October 28, 2015, 02:40:20 AM »
I really considered taking a big swig of bleach at work tonight. We were so busy for a Tuesday. I couldn't even think. I started to get kind of angry, but I tried not to show it. It really sucked. Put it that way ;_;

This was my work day too! There was literally a point where I had about four of my co-workers standing around me giving me a million things to do, with two customers waiting to be served, and I just sorta went blank, stammered a bit, looking from workers to customers, back to works, flung my arms to point at them as said "I just need... Help." And stormed off to do the rest of my work.

I hope tomorrow is a better day ;~;

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4033 on: October 28, 2015, 11:18:23 AM »
Were do you work 138?
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4034 on: October 28, 2015, 11:27:25 PM »
We are going to get a cat now. (I wanted one months) but now we need one since the damn neighbors attracted rats, and the "best part" I have to share with my **censor** little sister... Fantastic.
Along with the fact she keeps trying to get bigger bras and she's in what 6th grade with no tits? It's disgusting, it's like she's trying to attracted a kidnapper. Honestly she gets on my nerves and continues to give attitude to me...and my mom, once again believes her. I smell favoritism~ getting real tired of this shit.