The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17194 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2010, 07:44:41 AM »
As he got closer he began to notice Cindy clenching to the dragon, he smiles grimly. He took one last hit from his cigarette before tossing it on the ground. "No need to be afraid love" Tipping his hat towards Cindy. "My name is Torid, and I am here to meet ya."

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 07:59:17 AM »
Melanie dashed through the trees, the breeze pulling at her fur as she ran.
I might find the Ringmaster out here...
She didn't really pay attention to the direction of which she headed and skidded to a stop on the outskirts of a town and peered out of the trees.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2010, 08:52:56 AM »
Cindy's fur stood on end. "Meet me?" She studdered "W...What for?" She looked nervously at the Wolf.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2010, 09:03:40 AM »
Torid chuckling at her remark "Your a funny one. Ah I know your a fun gal to hang out with, come on ditch this loser and hang out with me for abit, we'll have a good time" Showing her his hand

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2010, 09:08:54 AM »
Cindy's tail flicked, and brushed against Thantos's aromour. She looked at him slowly, so he didn't notice. She then turned her head and looked at Torid, cautiously. "..O..Okay then... but for a little while..." She lept off of Thantos and quickly scurried off with Torid, making sure thantos did not notice her disappearance.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2010, 09:27:25 AM »
Melanies ears flicked as she heard the thoughts of a young girl.
Ahh, the Ringmaster tried to break this one but she got away. I shall fix that.
She then jumped out of the trees and stalked toward the town, following the thoughts of the girl.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2010, 09:37:52 AM »
Cindy began to growl and she looked at Torid with glowing angry eyes. Someone's following me...

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »
"Huh?"
Shiro stood as Sergi asked him a question, then said he would see him later.
"Woah, i just spaced out didn't I..."
He shook his head.
"Dam. Oh well, I need to find Thantos. That is where he said he would meet me."
He hopped back on his bike and started there.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2010, 03:21:24 PM »
Thantos was out of it since he was still trying to meld his mental experiences into his actual experience. So he was unaware that she left until he finished the meld. Which he promptly did and then slammed his sword into the ground to create a big enough wave to locate her. He 'saw' her outline in the distance, following one and being followed by another. He dropped onto all fours and his armor shifted to allow feral movement as he almost galloped towards her, and then crashed into the person she was following. "Keep your filty paws off her Torid!!" he bellowed as he quickly changed from feral to anthro. He got the name when his hand was grabbing the wolf by the head, but he wouldn't let go until either the wolf begged for mercy, or had his head ripped off. "The next time, and knowing you... there will be, Torid will be no more"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2010, 03:34:34 PM »
Rainin' was very bored. Bored out of her mind. So bored, was she, she couldn't take it. This wasn't fair. She was the funnest one here. She was the one who everyone should be playing with and sharing candy with....

Speaking of candy....

Rainin' opened up a pouch on her belt shaped like a pink anime pig and pulled out a few neon, sugar coated gummy worms and shoved them into her mouth. Chewing slowly, she started to walk in the general direction of some loud vibrations she'd seen in the ground. Then she used her mind-power to announce her prescence to everyone in the realm. "Sugah's here everyone! Don't you want to play with her? You play with her and she'll reward you... In all likelihood, no-one would want to, but Rainin' had her ways of making people do as she wished....ways she wouldn't employ unless she needed to.
x

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2010, 05:51:14 PM »
Chuckling at Thantos "Careful Hot head, you don't wanna blow out a fuse" Torid grabbed hold Thantos's hand set it ablaze. "And besides Cindy wanted to tag along."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2010, 09:32:34 PM »
The helmet he had put on earlier shielded most of the fire, and he shook the remained off before slamming Torid's head into the dirt. "Tell the Ringmaster that Cindy is off limits..." a split second later he heard Rainin's voice ring in his head, and he quickly retorted. Once everything is fixed, I'll play with you... but the Ringmaster is still corrupted and this realm is decaying faster than a sugar addict's back teeth. Go find someone else to play with 'Sugah'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2010, 09:56:56 PM »
Cindy scurried up Thantos's shoulders and nuzzled into his neck I'm not too sure i want you to leave...someone's following me Her eyes darted from side to side and her fur stood on end And it's getting closer... She thought her words into Thantos's mind I'm not sure about this Torid...i don't like how he hurt you Her eyes watered and she curled up closely to Thantos's neck and nuzzled his cheek.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »
Thantos chuckled when she commented on Torid. Hes your fear and hate, so its hard to like someone that embodies that aspect, and hes a real pain to just be around... As for the other one, I smell the Ringmaster on her, literally. Thantos drew two regular length swords and slowly backed away from the approaching figure, weapons at the ready.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2010, 10:41:30 PM »
Rainin was taken aback but didn't show it, flipping her cotton candy blue mane back and still chewing on her candy. "Well that's boring. Fine. I'll find someone else." Then she smiled, knowing just who amoung the realm dwellers would be the most fun. "Hows about your lovely little friend there? What's your name, dearie? Do you like to play games?" Sugah addressed this mainly to Cindy, though she knew very well everyone else in the realm could hear her too.
x